Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Based on my shopping and browsing history, I receive plenty of emails for women’s clothing, lingerie, etc.  One recent email came from company that specializes in selling women’s intimates from a wide range of brands.  I was “in need” of some additional comfy panties for day-to-day wear and thought I would replace some Warner panties that I like.  Well, wouldn’t you know, the comments for Warner’s “Cloud 9 Seamless Brief” included one that stated the following”

“Great Fit for Men

These panties are so soft and comfortable with a nice wide unlined gusset room in front to hold everything in place and comfortable.  I have a 38″ waist and the size 2XL fits great.”

Suffice it to say, I bought a couple pairs–yes, in my size..;-).  Nice to see men leaving comments about how comfortable women’s panties are.  Times do change…

Out of my league to comment😗

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Entirely possible the review comment was left by a wife or SO of a CD/trans. In any event, stretchy gussets are usually a good thing in my book..

I’m not surprised at all anymore. My everyday panty these days are the Vanity Fair illumination double string bikini. last year I was visiting VF ‘s website and checked out the reviews on these panties many were written by men expressing how comfortable they are. I agreed 100%. I’ve said it before these panties fit like they’re designed for guys. These panties are also my wife’s favorite so obviously they fit both sexes well.
      20 some years ago in a Maidenform outlet store the sales clerk wouldn’t even look at me when I brought my purchase to checkout. Then she pretty much tossed the bag at me after I paid… yes we’ve come along way

Natalie 💋💋💋

Rochelle Mills
        Baroness

I own a couple pairs of the VF illumination bikinis. And, yes, they also fit great. Guess I haven’t been reading many online comments for women’s briefs to see how commonly guys comment on the comfort level of certain styles. Maybe that’s because I buy most of them in person 😉

Despite many styles looking an feeling great, I still need to remove more than a few from my collection that just don’t work. Have to keep the ones that feel comfortable for the day, not just a few minutes, lol. A fun mini-research project!

Tracy H
      Lady

I like leaving reviews of products that I like. I recently left reviews of a couple of Bali bras at Macy’s. There is no doubt they were left by a man. It is fun.

Tracy

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks!  My go-to for several years has been Felina Paramour Striped Delight hipsters.  But they only come in black and nude.  So I’m always looking for options with more colors.  I’ll check these out.

Hi Rochelle,  Thanks for the holiday sharing.  I’ve been exclusively wearing Warners Cloud 9 Seamless Hipsters everyday for years.  They are comfortable, smooth (no VPL) and fit my body perfectly and even provide a little bit of tuck.  Kohl’s just advertised 5 for $35 so I usually stock up and buy a bunch.  It’s a good time to get some assorted colors in my small size that aren’t always available during the rest of the year.  Most days I just wear nude but now is the time that I look for black brown, blue, pink and grey.  May the comfort be with you.   Marg

Yes this is becoming more common hun. While reading reviews on some pantyhose I noticed it was as many men as women in the reviews and I’ve left some comments myself .

hi
        well those are the first comments from men I’ve seen, shows how things are changing and how nice it is to see that we can be catered for, love to bye some panties from the counter and have the assistant say thankyou sir
        Wendy

Yes it’s real and my wife kind of laughed when she read my review about the pantyhose I did end up purchasing.

Since I started dressing just over a month ago and I bought a bra and panties and nylons for a Halloween party I have not worn men’s underwear since and in fact threw them all out in the garbage. I went back to the same store and bought another 6 pack of Fruit of the looms bikini 100% cotton panties and the same woman was at the counter and I said to her ” I have never worn underwear that fit as good as these and are so comfortable”. She smiled and said back ” I guess you found our secret”. It is all I wear now.
      And I love the multi colored pack.
      Sara

I have left comments before for panties that I really enjoyed after trying them. Why shouldn’t we be allowed to leave comments? Our opinions mean something as well and can potentially assist other CD’s looking for comfy or sexy panties.

hugs,

Emily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?