Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love a Lady in a uniform! Taking a tangent from the Star Fleet Uniform tread, which lady’s uniform would you like to wear to work? Any time period past, present or future.

I’ll start- a Pan Am stewardess circa 1962. Powder blue pencil skirt and jacket. The little pill box hat. Long line bra, girdles and stockings underneath. Now that would be going to work in style!

let’s hear from all you ladies- Examples: nurses, cocktail waitresses, military ladies, chamber maids and yes, Star Fleet Lieutenants among other ideas!

-Winnie.

Anonymous

I would be honoured nay delighted to serve in whatever outfit Colonel Wilma Deering (Buck Rogers in the 21st Century TV series) was in, The Space Force or whatever – those shiny skintight jumpsuits – mmmmmm… take that alien scum…..

Diana

Wow, so many choices !

– I remember watching the tv show Wonder Woman (w/ Lynda Carter), when she was Diana, she would wear a skirt/blouse combo with a military theme, I loved it.

– year ago we took a flight from Tokyo to Seoul on Korean Airlines, and the stewardesses wore a bluish long sleeve blouse with a satin/silk finish, and tight pencil skirts.  I wouldn’t stop staring at the stewardesses thruout the whole flight.

– not sure if this counts as a uniform, but watching the women’s swim events (example : olympics), albeit high dive, laps, …  the tight one piece racing suits they wear, for me, is to die for.

Anonymous

I loved Major Sarah McKenzie on JAG.  My dream uniform would be a womens Marine dress uniform.

That green Marine dress uniform is incredible- my favorite of any of the service uniforms- and Major McKenzie looked incredible in it. I wouldn’t want to go up against her in court- I’d be totally distracted!

the Navy uniforms blue and white are a close second.

Anonymous

This is SO unoriginal and cliche and hopelessly predictable, BUT…it’s been a lifelong fantasy.

Cheerleader.

And even more specifically, the white USC cheerleader uniforms with the long sleeves and short ruffled skirt with the school colors along the hem. Whew. Makes both a guy AND a girl’s heart skip a beat — for different reasons!

I played football all the way through college and loved it. Loved being a football player. Loved the challenge, athleticism, physicality and the endeavor to establish physical dominance, etc.

But then … I’d look over at the cheerleaders and wistfully wish that sometimes I could be them instead. Short skirts, tight sweater, long hair, ribbons, pom poms … rooting on the boys … so epically feminine.

I share your love of the USC cheerleader uniform and I am not a Trojan fan. It really is the unmatched at any level of the sport. The tight sweaters, the skirts- incredibly sexy! I loved the saddle shoes they used to wear too. Interesting how a skirt and sweater can be sexier than the outfits that they wear in the NFL, but they are for many of us!

Anonymous

So true! I hate many of the NFL cheerleader uniforms with hot pants and too little to the imagination. I prefer classy and sexy vs trashy and sexy.

Im not a USC fan either — just the cheerleaders! Lol

https://youtu.be/ohX4tAbuBMY

I am with Winnie on the pan am stewardess uniforms of the early sixties. The pill box hat with the pencil skirts along with the sleek form fitting uniform. I was watching an old movie last week and marveled at the outfit

Anonymous

🌿 anything other than my AT&T uniform !!! I have to wear this required uniform everyday at work 😂.. the female uniforms are identical to the male, they are unisex. 🌸🧚🏼 I hate the pants, but with my breast forms on, the shirt looks ok 🍭🎀 😆…

I’ve actually given a bit if thought to the Playboy Bunny outfit. Such a great influence on me in my formative years!

I might choose the Playboy Bunny uniform, but you can’t really walk down the street in it- one of the sexiest outfits you can put on a woman. To wear that uniform and get paid for it- that would be the life!

Anonymous

Katarina Witts skating uniform from ’84 olympics in Calgary doing her free skate at the end leather bodysuit and fishnets, that works.

Anonymous
      Lady

To follow the Hooters path, the gals at The Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks and Bone Daddy’s BBQ. Very cute and sexy!

Twin Peaks – https://i.insider.com/5424258369beddb76297c789?width=894

Tilted Kilt – https://multifiles.pressherald.com/uploads/sites/4/2013/02/BIZ_RACY-RESTAURANTS-BIZPLUS_1_O1.jpg

Bone Daddy’s – http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/lbaird78735/babes/BD_Oct10.jpg

Really like the look of a lady in a smart uniform. Have always wanted an authentic airline stewardess uniform but have never had the opportunity. Would have to agree that the Classic Pan Am would be hard to beat.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Some one mention Pan Am ….?? Catch us if you can !

See my public and private photos for   a few pics of my friends and myself as Pan Am attendants and some of me in my nursing uniform – Its a vintage one and not the one I wear to work  now !

Hugs

Dawn

Hi Winnie yes on a French Maids uniform as well a Pan Am uniform  but I have to sneak this in its not uniform but close a Xena outfit wow how cute ..

Stephanie Bass

Rachel M
      Lady

Any of you girls here are  tennis fans?  It was a French open but I can’t remember what year it was, the ball-girls had this really pretty skirt uniform.  It has two layers, the inner skirt is fuller and extend about two inches below the outer skirt in the back.  I have many times imagined what would  it be like to played tennis in that skirt.  Sorry can’t remember the color,  not much to go on, hopping some of you girls noticed that pretty skirt.

Anonymous

Demi Moore in a Few Good Men when she is wearing her Navy Whites, that white pencil skirt and white top very sexy,

A British women’s naval uniform from the 1960’s a knee length skirt with a smart blazer and a tricorn hat all in blue,

Virgin Atlantic Air hostess uniform Red pencil skirt with a white blouse and Red heels,

Most of the uniforms of today they don’t have skirts they come with trousers or pants or slacks depending on where you come from, over here in the UK we call them trousers xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Since reality issues like fitting my body in the Pan Am stewardess uniform doesn’t apply it becomes so many options it’s hard to pick just one.

• Yes,  Pan Am (or many other airlines) stewardess is of course on the list.
      • Maid is also but I think I go for long tight skirt and high heel stiletto pumps
      • Governess from 1900 or so
      • Classic sexy secretary from 40/50/60
      • Pretty much any uniform that have a (long) tight skirt

And going by movie characters

• Morticia Addams
      • Southern Belle like Scarlett O’hara

Don’t feel much for hooters,Cheerleader, wonderwomen or heros like that.

/kt

Rachel M
        Lady

Like everything on your list except for Morticia, too scary!  Oh I also like cheerleaders and Wonderwoman (Linda Carter).

Anonymous
      Lady

Here are my two choices…

Real world. Emirates Airlines flight attendant

Make believe/sci fi. Female Death Dealer from the Underworld series.

No matter which way you go I doubt I could do justice to anything other than a sanitation workers overalls.
      🍷C

Oh dang, what was the name of that airline in the 60’s and 70’s that had every plane painted a different bright color. Their stewardesses wore bright colors, form fitted tops, short shorts or mini skirts, bright tights and go-go boots. Oh, to die for hot!

Cheerleader outfits are wonderful. I have two, one black and white with pink lettering and one black and grey with silver lettering. Very short, pleated skirts with matching panties.

The last of the sexy nurse uniforms, short white dress with white nylons and white garter belt, all topped with the traditional nurses hat. Now all they wear are those functional but ugly scrubs, Victoria’s Secret models couldn’t be sexy in scrubs!

👗

Beth

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Beth Green.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ax3ziRbmwHDYvT5XA

Could it be PSA?

Wow, I remember some of the 60’s stewardess uniforms being really cool but Pacific Southwest Airlines were HOT! They were selling tickets with sex!

👗

Beth

Brandi
          Lady

Hi Winnie,

Some of Brandi’s are:

Vintage nurses’ uniform with the head piece. White, with zipper and a tie belt for that extra tight sexy feeling.

French maid uniform with ruffled panties, tight corset, with stockings and garter belt with velvet gloves. Pink the perferred color choice with a maid’s cap to wear on my head. A pretty tie back full pinafore apron to finish off this vintage outfit.

Another outfit would be a wedding dress with all the trimmings and a veil to top off this outfit.

Hugs,

Brandi

Brandi, your description of a French maid outfit nailed it! Now if I could just get my wife to require me to were this while performing all our household duties I would be in heaven.

Brandi
            Lady

Same here Jill, but reality is what it is!

Brandi XOXO

This isn’t something many people think about but in the US all military members cross dressed in their every day uniforms until the most recent version of the multi cam uniform that has a slimmed waist version for women. There was no difference in men’s and women’s BDU, DCU, or ACU uniforms! If you were adventurous under dressing was the ONLY difference besides hair. Dress uniforms of course are a different story.

If I had the body for it, I would say the Tilted Kilt Waitress uniforms would be a riot!

Wonderful Winnie!

What a wonderful topic! Ohh, yes… the Hostess uniforms must have been the best fashion going in the whole world of uniforms! Count me in please… pick any one hostess and…
      The sixties were quite possibly the best for fashion yet! Talk about liberating the legs from the tyranny of fashion police!

Though… and you mentioned it… I do like the maid uniform! Provocative, don’t you think? Hmmm… just add the colour pink and voilà!

Pan Am Polly 🛩👩🏼‍✈️💄💋💋💋

Angela Booth
      Hostess

When  younger and living near an airport I would see airline stewardesses in their lovely uniforms and would have loved to have worked as one. So that’s my first choice and then a nurses uniform as that would have been my next choice of occupation and the uniform I would have liked. As for fantasy outfits, well I also liked wonderwoman and have worn her outfit to a fancy dress party and a showgirls outfit to another. I wore a mother christmas outfit to work for a few days in a row and have worn other Christmas outfits. It’s nice to wear fun outfits and if invited to another party, maid, secretary who knows.

How about a Hooters waitress outfit.

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Hi Kerri,

I would love that, but I’m not big enough in the right places.

I have to agree with someone above and steal, Major Sarah McKenzie on JAG.  Her Marine dress uniform was to die for, next would be Uhura from Star Trek TOS.

Otherwise just an Little Black Dress.

I think it would to have be a stewardess’ uniform for me. Any airline, I’d fly (almost!) anywhere!

Excellent choices- I almost picked one of those myself- or a Playboy Bunny uniform with a fluffy white tail!

Rachel M
      Lady

oh yes maids uniform for sure, I read many CD girls have one to make house clean choirs fun.

Wow! I hadn’t thought of that one, but that would be my choice!😍

I have all the necessary pieces, except the the tail is brown/grey/white and nothing has the insignia. I guess that makes me a no name bunny, oh well not much on being tied to a brand anyway (pun not intended) haha

Liv

He he me too Laura can be fun at times

Stephanie

I’ve got a couple of them myself!

You read right Rachel,

A recent purchase that took a few tries but well worth it. GF and I both love it, and its fun! but not for grocery shopping in lol.

Olivia

That sounds like a great place to visit next time I’m in Phoenix!

The trip isn’t that long here, but it would still be a long drive for coffee.

Rachel M
      Lady

ooooh!  Olivia,  I was only thinking cleaning house alone, with my wife?  Hmmm, that could be more fun, I will need to work on that.  As for for grocery shopping in a maids uniform, I will just have tune out all the snickering from the other shoppers and focus on what I need to buy :-).

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?