• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by LisaT.
  • Creator
    Topic
    LisaT
    Participant
    Registered On: January 31, 2021
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 1177

I have been struggling just a little for the last few days.  Lots of people around the house as we are full to overflowing with family visiting.  Some of them know I crossdress and others don’t.  As a consequence of that and the heat I’m not even wearing a bra and I’m beginning to miss it.

I’m still dressing in clothing that could only be described as androgynous and this morning, feeling the need to feel good but still low key I had on a lovely quality pair of pink panties under blue slim fit jeans and a black long sleeved top.  The top is ideal for the weather it’s slightly clingy but very soft and light.

A couple of my visitors needed dropping down to the nearest station, a slightly larger village about half an hour from the house.  Whilst there I popped into the general store. There is an older lady who sometimes works behind the counter and she served me. She knows me well even with the black cotton mask so I was surprised when she observed;

”I thought you were a woman”

I was absurdly pleased and replied “I just love to confuse”

She is a lovely person and enjoys being blunt in her banter with her customers but I’ve always found it to be lighthearted and this was too.  Still as I’ve said many times I truly want to be me and express my femininity freely despite presenting as a man so her lighthearted comment was a real pick me up somewhat affirming that I’m achieving what I want even when I’m playing it down an little.

hugs

Lisa xxx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1006

Great story!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1522

That’s so great for you Lisa!

Amy

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tina Foster
      Lady
      Registered On: December 26, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 3

I work in healthcare and recently was arranging care for a female patient who is well-known to me as both a friend and a patient.  Her mother, just a few years older than me, remarked aloud about my longish dark eyelashes (thanks Latisse!) and my neat, freshly threaded brows, which admittedly I keep arched and somewhat femme.  “You should have been a GIRL! your eyelashes and brows!…”. Then she apologized for saying that aloud.  I was thrilled and almost agreed with her.  I ached to tell her my secret side, but I didn’t.  I guess my efforts aren’t going unnoticed, but sometimes I need to stay undercover.  🤷‍♀️

3 users thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady
        Registered On: January 31, 2021
        Topics: 92
        Replies: 1177

I now know exactly how you felt. I was so pleased and also pleased that it didn’t worry me and I was able to reply quickly and naturally.

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 873

🤣🤣🤣love it Lisa, what a compliment indeed.

❤️Bianca

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 420

I have a reply to similar situations: “Sometimes I am!”

4 users thanked author for this post.
      patty williams
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 1529

That’s a nice story  Lisa.

Thanks for sharing.

I’m glad your being you

Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 1112

Hi Lisa She sounds like a lovely woman Sounds like the type of woman that enjoys being underestimated and try’s to catch you off guard just to see if you are paying attention. She was paying you a compliment in her own way. I am sure she appreciated your response so quickly. These days I will take any affirming moment I can because people are not paying attention. They just seem to always be preoccupied or worst the just do not want to give things a second thought. That is a good thing for cross dressers in general but we all need that pick me up that someone notices and offers a compliment even though it maybe off handed compliment. She is giving you some of her attention and she letting you know it. Good for you for having her in your day to day life.

Luv Stephanie

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 120
      Replies: 2824

Lisa..

Older people can be more direct, and that’s why i love them, because you know exactly where you stand.

….but if that’s not the ultimate compliment….it’s right up there!!!

How wonderful !!!

Grace ❤️

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Elaine
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 2, 2015
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 108

Lisa – I had a similar complement.  About five years ago I used the same gas station regularly mostly in man mode but occasionally en femme.  One day (man mode) the cashier said “has anyone ever told you that you look like Bob Newhart?”  Quite often I replied, “but who do I look while when dressed as a  lady?”  She was sooo surprised “I had no idea that is you!”  I took it as a complement however it was intended.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Elaine.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 263

As she has a sense of humor you could have replied ‘I am but my ‘girls’ wanted the day off’…

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

I have naturally curly hair.When I go out with my wife when I am in drab the number of times we have both been called ladies is legend.Especially in pubs and restaurants where people don’t really make eye contact.I too take it  as a compliment.But as I am presenting as a male I have to correct them and say ” i am a sir” much to their embarassment.My wife and I both agree that if I did go out as a woman there is a seventy per cent chance that I would pass.

Marcellette Laval
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 1, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 179

Lisa,

Sounds like one of the best kinds of affirmations one could receive – from an objective and honest observer!  Way to go!  You must be elated every time you think of it…..

I’m curious to know if the unknowing members of the guest group in your home noticed anything conversely, i.e., that you were more androgynous (or feminine) than they typically know/see you…

Loved your response to the shopkeeper – just perfect (something I would have thought of two days after the fact lol)!

Marcellette

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account