Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elaine
      Duchess

Accidentally dressed this afternoon. Wife is out running an errand then lunch with a friend, I decided to wear some new heels to help break them in. Heels only I told myself. But they will look better with my blue jean skirt, and it goes better with a nice top, which goes better with breast forms, a little lipstick, maybe some eyeshadow, some eyliner, masacara, some jewelry…., I think you get it. I will clean up before she gets home – maybe.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Ha ha, I know how that goes! My wife went to do a bit of shopping today. I’m exercising in a sports bra, and I have been walking around in a couple different pairs of heels between exercises. If she was going to be longer I would definitely get a dress out.

I always want more once I get started!

💕Lara

Panties, tights, because there’s a cold front coming in, jeans, bra, and oversized men’s chambray shirt (oversized because I‘be lost #20 since I bought it) wasn’t really planning to go out dressed today, but here we are…. Winter boots because there’s nothing cute about falling on your ass

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?