- May 25, 2021 at 10:31 am #496299Tiffany GreeneParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I was chatting with someone earlier and we were discussing the spectrum of cross dressers… from those that hate anything about their male side to the ones that maybe just have a particular item fetish. While I love the girly side, fashion, gabbing with friends and especially wearing beautiful dresses and high heels, I also have a guy side that I am completely comfortable in. That side of me likes venturing into the woods on ATVs, watching sporting events, and all that.
Even though on all those “how feminine or masculine are you” personality tests I generally score on average 75% female, I still enjoy my time as a guy. What’s one thing about you that is just all guy (or something associated with being a guy) that is unique to you?
For me, I stopped smoking cigarettes years ago but I now smoke a traditional tobacco pipe from time to time – you know, like the ones made out of a corncob that grandpa smoked? …yeah, that’s my unique guy thing.
I think this may be an interesting topic for anyone that wants to participate!
- December 25, 2021 at 4:56 am #593561Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 105Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 781 times
I have always been an avid angler and gun enthusiast. Still am and I don’t suspect that will change. I am most likely wearing a bikini or sexy one piece swimsuit when out on the boat and can usually be seen in a pair of daisy dukes and a tank top with my hair in a ponytail on the range but other than these changes, not much has changed.
- December 24, 2021 at 7:41 pm #593480Lacey CynLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 212Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 953 times
This is kind of hard to answer actually.
I can repair cars and motorcycles and I do most of my own work. So does one of my sisters though. My father believes everyone should know how to repair their vehicle.
I can pave a driveway, pour a foundation, frame, side, and roof a house. I did that for extra cash on the side and still do for Habitat for Humanity a couple of weeks in the summer, but we have about a 50/50 split there.
I bow hunt, but again so does one of my sisters. It’s an affordable way to get a years worth of meat.
I teach basic firearm safety for Concealed Carry Permits, but we have plenty of female instructors as well.
I enjoy comic books, anime, Tabletop games, and paint many tiny plastic, resin, and metal figures, so we can play with them in war games or in RPGs, but do does my wife and a lot of our female friends. My wife actually got me into a lot of the geeky hobbies.
I play video games and we take part in Extra Life every year for CMNHs, but again my wife is right there with me and is probably a bigger gamer than I am.
I used to dip, but gave that up about 8 years ago.
I don’t think I have anything I would call really distinctly male about my male side, other than being able to write my name in the snow without acrobatics being involved.
- December 24, 2021 at 6:38 pm #593423Rei DurdenRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1010Has thanked: 5917 timesBeen thanked: 4297 times
Honestly, at first blush I figured this would be an easy one but after a little thought to a few potential answers I came up empty. Everything that comes to mind as uniquely ‘male’ about me continued to be something uniquely female about me! Lol! It’s a great question, I’ll give this one some further thought.
- December 23, 2021 at 11:42 am #592948Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 397Has thanked: 2694 timesBeen thanked: 1793 times
In my case because of my situation, my male side is nearly always with me. Seeing all you lovely girls has increase my desire to bring Lis into the open.
There are a number of factors which I feel are involved here. I always loved to look at a woman smartly dressed , I’ve looked at her then her clothes and said how would I look in that.
The other big factor is sometimes I don’t feel like a real man. I can’t do a lot of so called “manly things”, I couldn’t get my wife pregnant, yet ironically I don’t want to lose my manly parts, but would want to make Liz more of a part of my life.
Does that make sense?
- December 23, 2021 at 9:48 am #592913DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 54Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
Hope it is not unique but I don’t see a lot of it any more. Open a car door or any door for my woman or any woman. Letting her enter first. Walking on the street side when walking on a side walk. I am the protector, the repairman, the consoler, and all man. I am the man with a brain that functions with a fem-in-men tilt. I can feel my S/O sensitivity.
- December 23, 2021 at 9:33 am #592904Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1005Has thanked: 3735 timesBeen thanked: 4691 times
Thing is the unique things about my guy side sit well with my female side. I did quite a lot of running when I was younger and the events I ran in were mixed sex. My main hobby is considered male dominated but women participate and I have competed against women as the sport does not discriminate. I was invited to make up the numbers in a ladies team , no they didn’t know, but I was committed to another.
Work wise it was much the same as I worked on equal terms and there were girls who were more male than I! Some of the girls could do a ‘cheek splitter’ that would make mine sound like a puff of wind.
These days there is little either can or can’t do in work rest and play.
- December 23, 2021 at 6:35 am #592834Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1379Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 1810 times
my Unique things about guy side is working on vehicles, home repair, cutting trees, ridding the lawn mower on 7 acers of land to cut grass. other than that, i dress up and be female the rest of the time and enjoy the feeling of a dress, nylons, panties, pad, heels, make up and smell of perfume and dangles of my earrings, and bra around my back and over the shoulders. just wish i could be out of the closet and go shopping with wife and for my wife to be more supportive
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Lucinda Hawkns.
- December 23, 2021 at 10:00 am #592917AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Very good reply!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2021 at 6:25 am #592833WilmaLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 198Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
- December 23, 2021 at 6:14 am #592815AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I love this topic. I just knew some of these beauties did more than get dressed up and shop.
It’s still cute pictures like yours that bring me to new spots on this site.
I hope the thread keeps going.
Until I retire or die I will probably keep farming, caring for my family and community and enjoying my mixed up life.
- May 27, 2021 at 6:57 pm #497310CandyBaronessRegistered On: November 14, 2016Topics: 10Replies: 72Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
- May 27, 2021 at 2:46 pm #497213Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 502Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 2566 times
I like stratching my balls when they get itchy. I kinda find them a comfortable part of me.
I like straight heterosexual sex. Not into guys, even when fem. My wife isn’t a lesbian, so its straight sex for us.
I don’t think the guys and gals would appreciate me turning up at the local RFS volunteer rural fire service enfemme. Though I have with painted toe nails.
I have hunted and split firewood in a dress.
- May 27, 2021 at 12:37 pm #497179Empriss PendragonDuchessRegistered On: May 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
- May 25, 2021 at 11:30 pm #496539Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1561Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6377 times
Ol Grumpy sometimes likes the outdoors. Photographing wildlife here in the Texas panhandle after trailing them and sneaking in the bushes to get close. Day Hikes are fun whether presenting or not. I hike both dressed and also endrab, but more so dressed. The harder trails are for him though.
Loves reading, as I do also, history is his favorite, classic/old sci-fi is mine, plus crime dramas.
Both male and female have pretty much intermeshed together from so many years together and not arguing with myself. So most of our pastimes are shared and/or compatible with each of the others. I do believe that most of my inner turmoil has gone away a long time ago when I fully accepted who I am, and know that the outside was wrong from the start, but the inside has been here since day one, it just took a special nudge a long time ago.
- May 25, 2021 at 8:11 pm #496515Megan KellyDuchessRegistered On: April 15, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
- May 25, 2021 at 7:32 pm #496500AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm #497175AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
See, we meet again. I’m with you on rifles. I don’t shoot military but shoot NRA mid (600 yds) and long range (1000 yds) F-Class and Open Class (shooting prone) as a male. It just would not go over too well with the other guys, especially if Tiffany beat them Ha, Ha. I have a setup that if my wife knew how much it cost she would take my bras and panties away from me. That just wouldn’t be right.
Hugs and Smiles,
- May 25, 2021 at 8:50 pm #496529
- May 25, 2021 at 8:00 pm #496512Tiffany GreeneLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Hi Bettylou –
I took a computer repair class sometime around 1994-1995. The teacher arranged for us to be able to pick up some old computer parts from a NASA research campus somewhere in Louisiana, and from these parts we built our own. I built a 386 with not one but TWO hard disks, one was 40 Megabytes and the other was 35-ish megabytes (that’s not a mistype in case anyone is wondering). It was all put into a computer case that was the size of a suitcase…I thought I was something else with this bad boy… I could barely fit it all on my desk but hey it was free and a good learning experience! I also remember thinking I would never need all that space on the hard drives and maybe it was a little overkill…
My how times change!
- May 26, 2021 at 10:27 am #496680AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 25, 2021 at 5:37 pm #496478MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 959Has thanked: 4909 timesBeen thanked: 4544 times
I used to play chess at a decent level, and started ( not very successfully!) to play / study online the game of “go” on and off for the last 10 years.
OK, quite cerebral for some – not everyone’s cup of tea anyway, I’m sure.
I don’t know why it should be, there’s probably no one main reason, but it’s often observed that both games seem to attract only a pretty small minority of women participants.
- May 25, 2021 at 5:36 pm #496475Danielle MacGuffinLadyRegistered On: May 21, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 167Has thanked: 384 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
I used to play Dungeons & Dragons. Table top gaming groups tend to be full of guys, with a token girl now and then. In our D&D games I generally enjoyed my female characters more than my males. And, not just once but twice (two different groups), I played a transgender bard.
- December 24, 2021 at 7:24 pm #593469Lacey CynLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 212Has thanked: 383 timesBeen thanked: 953 times
You should look into them again. All of our World of Darkness groups are generally 50/50 or the females out number the guys, and the Dungeons and Dragons gaming tables at the shop all look to be about the same. Table Top RPGs are on the rise with everyone, and Channels like Geek in Sundry have brought it to a far wider demographic, and it’s great!
- May 25, 2021 at 4:37 pm #496455
- May 25, 2021 at 4:00 pm #496449ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 543Has thanked: 2068 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
Oh, let’s see, I played in a men’s over 30 pickup basketball group for maybe 10 to 15 years (most of us were in our 40’s going on 50, not too many women of that age do that. I still enjoy going out and shootin’ some hoops.
I was also in one of those community charitable men’s clubs for about 20 years. We had about 55 male members with 35 or so showing up regularly, until the national office eliminated the women’s version and combined the two and then the membership dropped to about 10 or so and finally ended – actually two clubs as I moved but I stayed in until the end. ( my SO was in ‘Modern Mothers’ for years but I don’t remember if there was a ‘Modern Fathers’).
I’m in a local astronomy club where we would like to get more women involved (you know, the STEM initiative), but except for one or two husband/wife members, it seems to be a guy thing especially when we drag our ‘scopes to do public night observing in various county and state parks, tho we do get a fair amount of families, women, etc. (I was down in Tennessee for the last eclipse)
I do enjoy watching SOME sports, not the pro-leagues, mostly collegiate sports or pro golf as I play that, but that’s a both sex sport.
Now, I do dislike immensely getting my hands dirty do ‘manly’ jobs like working on our cars, lawnmower, tractor, building most things, etc. but I’m still expected to do those things, so I just do them.
Oh, yeah, here’s a real male activity. I, of course, had a model train when I was young (yeah, a Marx toy, I mean, come on), but my SO’s brother (who passed away young) had a Lionel set up from the 50’s and we inherited it along with another 50’s set from close friends of my in-laws. My son had them with his son until a few years ago (college does change one’s pastimes), so I have them both back and am building a moderate layout – just because I never got the chance to do it up right when I was 12. My other grandson and granddaughter will get it when they get older (6 and 4). He likes it, she LOVES it.
- May 25, 2021 at 5:27 pm #496472Tiffany GreeneLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I used to look at the stars with my dad. He knew constellation names. He went and got us a telescope to se Haley’s comet in 1986(?). I wish he was still around. I like to take pictures of the night sky, if you give the camera an open shutter for 25 seconds it’s amazing what you can capture.
I also hate to get my hands dirty but don’t mind the work. So my “fix” for that is latex gloves. Then you only need pumice soap for the little bit that you get on you behind the wrists!
ive always been fascinated by model trains. There is a really cool setup that a man worked on for 30 years before his death. It’s a layout of the Rocky Mountains and it’s pretty much to scale. It’s in the train museum in downtown Cheyenne Wyoming. If you are ever that way it’s worth checking out
- May 25, 2021 at 3:08 pm #496435AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Nothing at present since everything he does I cam do now lol as Donna Oh he can build addon to my closets for my things . At times can be such a handy man. Will miss him at the end of year but good thing can find another one after transition to a woman.
- May 25, 2021 at 2:57 pm #496425
- May 25, 2021 at 2:17 pm #496419AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I guess that could give new meaning to “trophy wife”…..😂😂 …wow I’m sorry. I guess you can add lame sh**ty jokes to my “uniquely guy” column…
You made me laugh!!!
One of my old neighbors wanted me to stuff their cat when it died. I said NO.
- May 25, 2021 at 2:26 pm #496421LadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I get the fascination with an animal that someone took in a hunt. Or an 8 lb bass… but a pet? I don’t know that’s like someone asking you to stuff a family member. It’s just too out there for me
glad you laughed by the way. I just couldn’t resist a good joke. I’m happy that you have a sense of humor!
- December 23, 2021 at 5:51 am #592809AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
My now expired father-in-law once remarked that he would be happy to take a certain cat to the taxidermist.
My future daughter-in-law was the only person in a small family group who didn’t understand what that meant.
We haven’t let her forget it.
- December 23, 2021 at 5:53 am #592811AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Anyone remember, ‘Tie me kangaroo down, sport’?
- December 23, 2021 at 12:17 pm #592962AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That’s when I learned to speak Australian.
- December 23, 2021 at 11:05 am #592931Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1561Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6377 times
Always loved that ditty. Of course it listens different to my older self than it did when younger.
“So we tanned his hide when he died Clyde, and that’s it a hangin’ on the shed.”
Gotta love it.
- May 25, 2021 at 12:31 pm #496361LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 304Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
- May 25, 2021 at 12:21 pm #496353LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 304Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
- May 25, 2021 at 8:14 pm #496517BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
I am 67 and remember my great grandmother dipping snuff! She was very discreet and used one of those old bandaid cans wrapped in tissue to spit in.
- May 25, 2021 at 1:41 pm #496409LadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Yes, I’ve heard women used to smoke a pipe more often than you see them doing so now. Honestly though I’ve never seen a woman smoking one, and one of mine is an old pipe my grandfather had… guess it’s just perspectives!
- May 25, 2021 at 4:41 pm #496457
- May 25, 2021 at 3:09 pm #496436AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Seen woman smoking cigars alot
- December 23, 2021 at 5:57 am #592812AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Don’t do that just to join their peer group.
- May 25, 2021 at 3:09 pm #496437AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Seen woman smoking cigars alot
- May 25, 2021 at 12:11 pm #496346Stephanie KennedyRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1126Has thanked: 8840 timesBeen thanked: 4842 times
Hi Tiffany Its a good question if your going to be expected to keep a balance between the two. I have been focusing too much on my fem side for so long i forgot my male side needs attention also. I used to really enjoy sitting around campfires with a bunch of guys drinking beers not worrying about how you looked or cared what was said about you. it was just all bull…t anyway.
- May 25, 2021 at 11:31 am #496331AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 25, 2021 at 11:08 am #496327Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 597Has thanked: 2724 timesBeen thanked: 1990 times
- May 25, 2021 at 11:07 am #496324Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
It’s not particularly unique, but I love playing guitar – especially old school (1970s-90s) punk, hard rock, metal and blues, and still get a real buzz from playing gigs.
I also love driving fast – my wife treated me to some laps at Silverstone in an Aston Martin Vantage.
Those are pretty “blokey” things, I guess – although my female cousin is an avid biker, and I love the old female rock bands, like Fanny, the Runaways, Heart, Girlschool, Rock Goddess…
- May 25, 2021 at 11:10 am #496328LadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I too have a soft spot for hard rock… I’ve been on stage before and it was always a blast. I was they person standing in the shadows next to the drummer with a bass guitar in my hand!
That Aston Martin experience must have been a rush, I would quite like that too!
- May 25, 2021 at 11:13 am #496329Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
- May 25, 2021 at 10:57 am #496315Empriss PendragonDuchessRegistered On: May 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Hmmmm thats hard, I would say when I started it was the fact that I rode Bulls and roped Steers almost every weekend. And that was always done in guy fashion.
Now I’d say its my retired job of breaking colts and fillys for the people around here. Only time I get to actually dress for that is rainy days when I think none of the clients will be hanging around the indoor round pen.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Empriss Pendragon.
- December 23, 2021 at 6:02 am #592813AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That’s still pretty daring.
- May 25, 2021 at 11:03 am #496320LadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I would say that’s pretty uniquely a guy thing, Bull riding. You may be interested to know that I have been one of the idiots in the crowd that played “cowboy poker” with three other randomly selected idiots to try and win $100… I did win. And almost got stepped on! It was quite scary!
- May 25, 2021 at 10:49 am #496308Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 176Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 1028 times
I hate sports and will grow bored to tears if forced to watch them or participate in them.
However, I can do most any home remodeling project conceived. I can work on vehicles. And I enjoy sport shooting.
- May 27, 2021 at 2:17 pm #497205AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Darcy, you and me both. Home remodeling, vehicles, and shooting. What kind of sport shooting? I shoot NRA F-Class and open rifle (prone). Both mid range (600 yds) and (1000 yds). I don’t think it would work if Tiffany Smith showed up and beat the guys. Ha Ha
Hugs and Smiles,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.