Tagged: 

Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, my name is Gina and I live in the UK. East Midlands to be precise.

It would be nice to have more people on here from the UK. So, if there are more people like myself, please let yourself be known to the site or on here back to me.

look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Gina x

Anonymous

Hi I’m from  the UK  i live just outside Worcester, Worcestershire. I’ve come across a few other  Brits on this site so its a great idea to try  and gather them together. Love and hugs Zoe xxx 🙂

Hi Ladies,

I’m new on site and also live in the  Norfolk UK  would be great to hear from you all.

Jo. x

Anonymous

Hi Gina and Zoe 🙂
      North Hampshire here – good to see a few other UK girls about here – while our Atlantic neighbours are super-friendly, they are a long ways off! Be interested to hear from anyone who gets out at all – do either of you? My first time out was last year at Pink Punters in Milton Keynes (LGBT club) which was a bit of an experience… maybe again some day.
      Katey x

Anonymous

Hi  Katy , i have never ventured out as Zoe, although i have dressed for years its only ever been for me. I would love to go out and meet other crossdressers but i dont know of any clubs locally. There are probably gay bars in Worcester ( nearest town) but i dont like the idea of a pub in case I’m spotted. SO it looks like i will have to checkout Birmingham there are bound to be a few there. Since discovering this site and being able to converse with other girls i really feel the need to meet people. I really must find a way to fulfill this . Love& Hugs Zoe xx

I’m also in the UK xX

Hi Gina,

I missed this thread when it first appeared and it looks as if all us Brits here are a bit shy, so I’m happy to say that I live in a small quiet town in Northumberland but close enough to the bright city lights of Newcastle.

Hugs
      Scarlett x

Hi Im Simone,

Im new here but from the UK like you. Good to meet you

Hello what a good idea.I would love to meet other girls like me on or off line. I live near Bath in Somerset and would really enjoy meeting or talking to any other crossdressers. If there is anyone of a more mature age near me (50 ish or over ) please let me know. Love Georgina X

Hi everyone,

I live in North Staffordshire.  I’m out to my wife but not to other family members – not sure how my children and their partners would react.  I’m nearly 65 and have been experimenting since I was a teenager.  It is only in the last year I confessed my desire to dress to my wife and amazingly she was very accepting.  We do go out together and have regular “dressed up” dinners at home (candlelight, nice wine etc) and are planning to use part of this years holiday in France as a girls time.  Happy to chat to others in the UK but meets could be difficult.

andrea
      Lady

Hi Gina
      Im am also in UK Yorkshire area
      Andrea xx

Wow,what a fabulous response from you gurls. So nice to know that there are some UK gurls in here instead of elsewhere ie USA. All gurls seem to live in the States. So, nice to know where you are all from. Please feel free to tell your stories bethel good or bad of your experiences especially if you are married and still in the closet like myself. It would be nice to see a few more UK crossdressers in here and perhaps some of us who live near each other could make friends and eventually have a gurly get together. It’s only a suggestion. Let me know your ideas on this. Perhaps we could have areas or Counties to meet in. Let me know.
      Anyway, it’s weekend so I hope you all have a brilliant weekend gurls.
      Hugs and xxx’s to you all
      Gina

awwww u guys r amazinggg

Anonymous

Hi Gina, just picked up your post.

Im Sallysim , known as Sally, I’m from West Yorkshire and have recently become an ambassador on CDH, I’ve been dressing since my pre teen years, mostly in secret but more recently, more publicly. I’m proud of who I am and so so proud of Sally. I work and live in the public eye, so you can imagine what I have to put up with. But people are coming to terms with me.

What about you, are you CD or trans ? I find I’m moving nearer to transgender and describe myself as such.

Gottago now, speak soon

hugs

sally

Hello to the UK people here and I am in Shrewsbury.  Good to meet you all.  I have an article on this website called “Out and about in the UK”.

I had a mini-break in Warwick and had a make-up lesson with Georgina Thomas there.  She also offers a make-over followed by photos session in a studio and I may go for that some time.  It does sound like an experience!

Hi Everyone, I am in Hertfordshire and am just starting out on my cross dressing journey.

Hi I’m Rachel and I am in Cheshire. Only been out once as Rachel which was Sparkle last year and already booked for this year. That said I have been dressing for years but hadnt had the confidence to venture out before. Would be nice to meet some new people to arrange nights or days out. x

Hi everyone

I’m new, and I’m from Kent. Nice to meet you

Alice x

Hi, I am Tina Marie I am still trying to explore the site

Hi i am from west midlands and its so nice to have some brits to chat with. Would li e a meet up at some point. I have just done my first two day in public and it was amazing. Love and hugs to all brit CDers.

Hello Gina, my name is Louisa and I’m new to talking about this. I am 55 yes old and have been crossdressing for years. I started as a small child and then managed to ignore it until my twenties and have been dressing ever since to varying degrees. My feminine side is getting stronger all the time. I haven’t been out dressed but hope to one day. I hope to chat with like-minded people who can understand.

The

sonya
      Lady

hi everyone

Sonya here from suffolk, yes its fab to hear from girls in the uk..

there must be more of us out there !

Hi I am Tina Marie I am very new to this site. I live in Dartford Kent in the UK. I have found that all the girls are very friendly here. I am having some problems with getting use to how the site works as I am not very technically minded. Would love to here from anyone near to me.

Anonymous

hi I’m from the south, have been cdsince early teen and now 48, not sure how this site works but good to no there are people in uk here, never been outside but would love too, would love to dress all the time but as we no its not always possible,

Hi all

also from U.K. Only recently joined this site. You are right about us brits being bit shy and reserved about our cross dressing. This is my first time talking about it. Been wearing panties for years, but only just recently dresses.Would never try and pass for a woman, don’t want to be one. Just love the clothes. Would be great to chat to any fellow brits. Currently live in Dorset.

Regards

Wendy xx

Hi  Gina,

Masie  here from Norfolk.  There are a lot of us girls.

Masie xx

Hi I’m penelope Lauren from Cheshire and have been cd’ing for over 30 years, meeting some nice people on the site in the hope of heading out next year as a ‘LADY’ for the first time with some other ladies. Anyway enjoy the site and hopefully speak to you soon x

Anonymous

Hi Gina

I am another Rachel from the UK and new on this site. Although very much in the closet I have ventured out dressed twice during home alone time. For me it is primarily about the clothes rather than a desire to act feminine so have not gone for a wig or make up. 

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi Everyone, I’m Helen from Staffordshire. I’ve been dressing since I was 15 and I love CD Heaven. I’d never spoken to anyone about my love of clothes since I joined the site. Its good to know I’m not alone! X

hello girls! just seen this post. I am from uk, bolton, Lancashire. nice to see so many people from the uk on here too xx

love and kisses fiona xx

Hi I’m penelope Lauren from Cheshire, it’s great to see so many girls from UK, it would be wonderful if we could get together for a night out or weekend away next year. I an just imagine the collective click clack of our heels as we head out for the night! Hope to arrange it soon x

Hi Gina,

I am from Somerset near Bath, I’ve just recently been found out by my wife that I crossdress and that I like to feel feminine, due to the shock she confided in my mum and sister about it and now they both know too, and I couldn’t be happier as it’s like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

It would be lovely to get to know all you girls better 🙂 speak soon :).

Samantha x

Anonymous

Hi Ladies, I was wondering where do you do your clothes shoping? Do you shop in person or online? I shop in person and love M&S when I get the chance but I use a Sainsbury’s near to where I work quite. Their TU range is quite good. I’ve also got some nice bargains from charity shops. Looking forward to hearing from you. Helen. X

Anonymous

Hi Helen

I have used a mixture of shopping in person and online click and collect and Sainsbury’s has been my main source. Have used Marks and Spencer for a couple of items and Amazon where it can go to a locker. In the past I had purchased items on line for click and collect from Tesco but those items went in a purge and on their on line service has been closed down. Ironically one of my main disappointments with a purchase was actually an M & S item.

Hello Helen Dale,         I am from the UK, down in Kent, & as you see my name is Helenmarie. I do both online & store shopping.I Like shops like, Matalan, Asda,Primark, M&S, & did shop online at Tesco before they shut it down. Not got a Sainsbury near me, so have not tried them, but do like the charity shops, bought some heels in one, only £5. Prefer to shop in person as you can see the clothes & see if they look right [ have not asked to try them on though].

love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

Hi Helen Marie, nice  to hear from you. You gget some nice clothes from charity  shops. I had a lovely  formal green dress from one shop, it was a Per Una dress previously from M&S. It’s nice that us UK girls can chat. Helen.

Anonymous

Polly from Warwickshire. Hi fellow Brits xx

Hi Gina,

I’m new to this lovely site and looking through all the interesting places and articles I came across you and I thought Yippee! Another girl from the UK.  I’m living in Norfolk in a small but strung out village. So have to be very careful with neighbours as my wife doesn’t want them to know about me.

most of my friends do know tho.

are you able to be your real self or only ocassionally?

All best wishes.

Jo. X

Hey ladies I am hoping to arrange a weekend away next year to Blackpool, I’ve been looking at a couple of trans friendly b and b’s that also do a full make up service, the plan is to meet up for a chitchat slip into our sexiest frocks with a make up make over and then hit the bright lights and bars of Blackpool, I was thinking funny girls perhaps? So who’s with me this could do us all the power of good x

Hi Gina

Bianca calling from north of the border, rare as a wildcat up here LOL . Great to hear so many UK members replying, feel free to message me anytime anybody wants to chat.

Love

Bianca

sonya
      Lady

hi Gina.

uk here also. where is everybody ?

sonya

Hi ladies if anyone is up for a weekend away in Blackpool next february/March let me know, I’m thinking of scarlets hotel who run by two girls and the hotel has some amazing reviews(well worth a look at the website) the reason I’ve suggested so early in the year is because those of us who are not so confident at stepping out in public(including myself), is that it will be quieter with it being low season and we should feel less conscious and more confident  So ladies who’s with me? … This would be an unforgettable weekend and such a release,  It really is personal choice but I feel it would be an opportunity missed especially for those of us who have dreamt of being able to step outside as a beautiful woman but have never been able to! So I’ll leave it with you all and hopefully see you in your heels in Blackpool soon x

Maria
      Lady

Another UK girl here, I am just off the welsh border.

Great to see trips organised but thats a no go for me at the moment, certainly on my todo list though.

Maria

Hi, I too am from England, Cambridgeshire specifically. would love to chat

Anonymous

Wow! So many of us.  🙂

There is a group for Crossdressers in the UK but you have to up your membership to be able to access it (yes you can join groups at “Lady” level but not see anything within!).    As not many subscribe it is fairly quiet.

In the meantime this rather long running thread seems to be the place to congregate.

That sounds like a great plan Penelope, and I have heard good things about Scarlets .  Unfortunately I can’t do overnight stops at the moment but hopefully others will join in.

*hugs*

Jasmine

Hi everyone, I’m in Lancashire so Blackpool is good for me. I’ve read about sparkles but not had the courage to go outside till today. I’m well up for a girls weekend.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?