Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

good afternoon, my name is chris and i don’t know who i am, all i’ve ever really felt is confusion about who i am. i was told that i should probably look for some support so i came here.

Anonymous

Welcome Chris,

Have a look at the forum an do some reading, I think you will fit in fine and find lots of support here.

Lisa

thank you Lisa, that means more to me than you know

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Chris, and welcome to CDH!  It can be confusing trying to figure it all out and finding support is good step in helping.  CDH is a great place to find support along your journey.  There are many wonderful articles, forum posts, etc. to be found here along with the incredible sense of community.   I am one of the ambassadors here so please feel free to reach out to ask questions or just say “hi” to me.

Hugs,

Michelle

thank you for your kindness, it’s very much appreciated

Becka
      Lady

Good morning Chris and welcome to CDH!

Lots of great people here and I hope you find, sound advice.  The advice you will here, including opinions and such, are all from our own personal experiences.  Ultimately we have to decide for ourselves what is right, not right, and what we are willing to sacrifice to feel good about ourselves and who we are.

Do note, “who you are” may change from time to time based on your circumstance.  In my case I “have” to be a certain way due to my current work situation and when at home, can be “who I want to be”, but even that has it’s limits based on what my family knows or more so, does not know about me.

It is a balance, takes some effort but what you want to focus on is your well being and happiness!

Looking forward to hearing more from and about you!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka

hi chris. I wish you a very warm welcome to CDH. for many of us, we are searching for, who we are, why we do it, what makes us do it etc etc. there are many useful answers in the forums. the main thing to consider is, you are not alone! enjoy your experience and all the best with your cross dressing journey. my door is always open for you if you need to ask any questions.

fiona xxx

Thank you all so much, I will be sticking around to find some help and advice.

Hi, welcome Chris. You’ve already met some of our lovely, supportive ladies. It can be a long learning curve but even alot of that feels exciting and soothing at the same time. It can be challenging, but what worthwhile in life isn’t? As has been said, read through some of the enlightning forums and don’t be afraid to jump in or ask questions. Enjoy making friends and we’ll see you around the site.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chris well you certainly came to the right place. Confusions in understanding what this means is experience from many who first arrive here. Browse through our site, chat with some of our very helpful and friendly girls here and receive their advice and most of support  in what your feeling right now. Like our girls here have already  mentioned help and support is just a click  away. Ask your questions  and many will be willing to give their advice to help you understand more of what’s happening. In time things should start to become clearer and then enjoy your journey with us by your side. Happy to meet you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you all for your wonderful messages and your offers of friendship, because of the support you have given me since I joined, I have ordered my first items of clothing.

I now have some undergarments and trousers coming my way and should get to me before the end of the year.

Thank you sisters

Welcome, nice to have another Girl in th UK

who we are and what we are as stated already can be difficult to peg down. Lots of factors influence the way we present ourselves to the world, or not in a lot of cases. Some have accepting Wives and Girlfriends but this is sadly not the norm.

You don’t say much of your past or driver that got you here

hope you share once you settle in a bit

Lacey x

Hi Chris….stick around here to get all the support you need…

[quote quote=135404]Hi Chris….stick around here to get all the support you need…

[/quote]

I plan to, hell… if I find someone close enough I could even be talked in to coming over for makeup tutorials and dressing tips

I’m new here too and new to CD ing. I’m here to talk hun x

Hi chris, im quite new here and a bit unsure too. The gurls are lovely and all will help where they can. Theyre great to chat to for advice.

Happy to chat with my experiences too if you like

[quote quote=135129]good afternoon, my name is chris and i don’t know who i am, all i’ve ever really felt is confusion about who i am. i was told that i should probably look for some support so i came here.

[/quote]

I have no doubt that you’ve come to the right place for support, the girls here are dam near angelic when it comes to reaching out.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?