• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Whenever my SO leaves for work, a day trip or shopping, I stay home to do chores………in CD.  I’ll have a few outfits set out and dust, vacuum, mop, laundry, groom the dog. wash the dog, wash the cars while in different outfits.   I like to check myself out in mirrors as I am cleaning, practice my sexy walk or  practice my voice and spend time here a CDH.  My SO loves the chores being done and I am having a blast doing it. She does not know about my CD.   Sometimes, when I am having a candle light dinner by myself, I dream of having a few  of you over from CDH for girl talk and fashion show.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karley   I also love being home and get caught up in doing housework dressed up. My wife love this as she notices how I am helping out more. She knows about my dressing but I think she never relized that much of the dressing help in  the house cleaning. One day she came home early saw me in one of my favorite dresses and said honey don’t wear that you’ll ruin it I said I know but really I have nothing else.  That following day I came home and on the bed  laided  a nice work dress, she said “surprise” now you can look after the house. For Christmas she’s teasing me about get me a French maid outfit this way here I can service both the house and other things I’m just looking forward to that. I house work I really don’t mined but the dressing  “oh ya” never get enough. 🌹

Alexandra
        Lady

I love prancing around the house in my French Maid outfit.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Stephanie, Thank You for your comments, and Thank You for opening with  Karley……… It makes me feel soooo girly!    You are very fortunate to have an understanding SO. I am not sure how mine would take it.  She’s studied anthropology in university and is fascinated by other cultures , comparative religion, and enjoys talking to  gay shop keepers. Maybe, she would be open o it.   I think she will eventually find out, from a misplaced piece of clothing, this website not being properly log out of. In the meantime, her friends seem a little envious because their husbands don’t do as much, spend time watching sports ……just being men and I love being Karley.

Sandy D
      Lady

Karley, if you ever set up that girly evening and fashion show be sure to let me know (although it would be a bit of a journey to LA!).  That’s one of the things I would love to do as well.  Sadly it just isn’t practical while my wife doesn’t know.

Karley, I too sometimes feel the same; about having some of my closest CDH friends over. We’d be drinking wine out of real wine glasses, complimenting each other and secretly stabbing each other in the back like women do, lol.  I really wonder what it would be like then I giggle ’cause I don’t think I have enough room in my closet for everyone 😉

Hugs – Terrisa

Wow Karley, you are such a girl as am I!!

I too work from home and in theory could dress part of the time. Two problems though: Our son still lives at home and goes to work in the afternoons so have to be ultra careful there. Other issue is my wife works 3 blocks from home and could show up at any time. She does know I dress but she does NOT approve, so it keeps me in hiding unfortunately. I live most days underdressed and accept that as my womanhood for now. . .  . sigh.

Hugs,

Angela

You and I are kinda in the same boat. My wife knows, somewhat disaproving. She would rather me keep it away from her . She works 10 min from the house (have been caught a few times). I have to be careful i have 2 adult children living at home. 22 and 26. There is almost always someone home and i find it tough to have my girl time. I do take a few minutes when I’m locked in the bathroom, (taking a shower), to put on clothes and feel normal. Otherwise it’s hiding and wearing pantyhose and leotards under my clothes. Its a shame society won’t let us be who we are without a negative stigma

Anonymous
      Lady

I am laughing  with AND envious of you. My agreement with my wife is that I don’t dress at home. She knows and has a don’t see, don’t want to know attitude. Yes my legs and arms are shaved and many other things that “rub it in her face” but she is adamant about the home being her’s and her husbands. I therefore dress when I am gone on the road, which she knows about and just doesn’t want to know 🙉🙈🙊. I guess thats a small price for our agreement but I find it funny she would rather I be in public (away from home) than in private.

I do agree it would be really nice to have the girls over and enjoy though. Heck, I would even enjoy just being able to have some girl time with my wifey. As for cleaning… done in man drag!  Yuck!

🍷C

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Great, Karley. I think it would be very nice to make that candlelight dinner a reality for a group of us for girly talk and fashion show.

Let’s have a toast!

Gisela

Anonymous

Hi Karley,

I wish I could work from home! I do help my wife around the house by doing the laundry, dishes, and cleaning the bathrooms. Sweep when it needs it and other little things when she needs them done. Now as for dressing up to do the chores I don’t normally get dressed but with one exception. Normally I clean the bathrooms naked as it’s just easier. However there have been times where I did clean the bathrooms dressed in panties, hose, bra, and heels! I love cleaning when dressed up. I would love for my wife to buy me a French maids outfit to wear while cleaning. I would do all of the housework if I didn’t need to work or could work from home just 10 hrs a day for 4 days a week and dress to clean the other weekday and be extremely happy. I could take care of all needs as a French maid in 👠!!!!!

Anonymous

I forgot to mention that I would love a girls night of wine, chatting, and fashion show😃😎. Now that would be a blast, unfortunately I live in Ohio so that would be one heck of a day trip, lol! TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Anonymous

Housecleaning, having dinner ready, doing laundry and folding it up and putting it all away. It was the crack that opened the door to coming out for me. She kept saying I was a better wife than her. One day I said “honey I am trying to be the best wife I can” and the flood gates opened. She is still getting used to me dressed but is really liking who I am becoming so is happy nervous. The neighbor saw me dolled up and vacuuming but is cool af about it. So no French maid outfit for me but a housekeeping uniform and sexy underwear would be sexy af to wear while doing housework. I think I would make sure I got caught and then hope I got seduced! Or maybe just throw myself at her like a slut 😇

karley delaware
        Baroness - Annual

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I I get a lot more done when dressed and do not feel too fatigued by the effort. It-s like recreational sport. I love getting sweaty and feeling SEXY cleaning , sweeping and doing laundary</p>

Girl talk and a fashion show sounds amazing.  I think once I have done enough from the neck up and I start taking my CharChar outside these four walls, I’d love to find events like that in my part of the world.  I would definitely feel the most comfortable with ladies like me.

Anonymous

My wife supports my dressing and her sister is ok with it too. Now and again I enact the maid role when they have a wine and chat evening. Not a formal maid outfit, black skirt and white blouse, more waitress I guess.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?