• This topic has 31 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone

Firstly I hope you had a great Christmas, enjoyed your New Year and I hope 2023 is a fantastic year for you all!

It has been a while since I was last on here.  I have been going through a lot in my life that hasn’t been great but I hope 2023 is my year!  Despite all that, I am still learning and experiencing the things dressing as a woman (hint you may see an article for me in the near future 🙂 ).

However I do want to share a story of mine from a couple of days ago.

Before Christmas I brought this lovely black midi dress.  Not a formal dress but something that is casual wear around the house or to do grocery shopping.  When I tried it on I feel in love with it.  It is not pretty as some of my other dresses but it made me feminine and beautiful (plus it is SO comfortable).

I wanted to take an opportunity to wear it all day without the need to do anything important.  Therefore the other day, I got the chance.  I was at home, nothing needed to be done so I wore it along with my bra, panties and breastforms (no one else was home).  To help with my relaxation (and having a better outlook on life), I grabbed a book to read.  I have been reading a lot lately (to help me distress) but decided that day was the day to wear this dress!

That day was one of the best days I have had in a long time!  Sitting in my reading chair going through this book wearing something comfortable and feminine was just want I needed.  It took my stress away, I didn’t have a care in the world outside of me and most importantly, I felt happy and beautiful!

Unfortunately I did not take a photo of me wearing this dress whilst reading however I may need to reenact this moment to share to you all 🙂  Stay tuned!

I hope to get to experience this more in 2023 as part of my new year resolution as well as sharing more of my stories and experiences with you 🙂

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

Jacinta,

Some of my most favorite times were dressing up for the day pouring myself several glasses of wine and curling up with a good book. Like you it was most relaxing and stress releasing for me. I hope you enjoy many more of those days!

Kandace

Yes reading and relaxing while en femme is so wonderful. Congrats sis on another step forward

Hi Jacinta,

Happy New Year.  Let’s hope 2023 is your year.  Thanks for sharing your good news story.  Hope another opportunity to relax and destress comes along soon.

Alice

Jacinta –

How wonderful for you.  I hope you are able to repeat the experience again soon.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Glad to hear you had some quality time. Just hanging around the house dressed in something feminine and comfortable is so fun and stress relieving. A dress or skirt is way more comfortable than any pants.

I dress at home in what I call casual feminine which is my usual outfit of leggings/tights, panties, bra with forms, and a fem top/tee with flats for footwear. I do everything around the house like this.

I am jealous Michelle!  I wish I can do that more often like you:)

That would be the dream!  Hopefully I can in the near future!

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Jacinta. I do hope one day you can dress at home more often. Keep dreaming, you deserve it dear. It took me a few years after coming out to the wife to get to this stage. Now its just my daily wear but still fun and relaxing.

Thank you for those kinds words Michelle.  I appreciate it.

That sounds like a wonderful day! I am making plans to do that very thing in a couple of weeks. I ordered a new complete outfit, and now I am looking for the perfect book to read.

Suggestions?

-Gemma❤️💋

I am so happy for you Gemma 🙂

I mainly stick to non-fiction books however I finally decided to read the witcher books.  If you interested in anything like that.  I would recommend – enjoyed the games so I decided to the read the books as well.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot as I have been preparing for my “dressing day.” I love fantasy, and have a lot of friends who have enjoyed the books, the TV series, and the games. It does seem like something I would enjoy.

But if I am being honest, I am unsure what genre Gemma wants to read. I’ve never made time for her to do normal things. So I am planning to bring several types of media (a movie, a couple of book options, and LOTS of music).

The idea of a more emotional or romantic book seems tantalizing. I would love to feel strong emotions while dressed. Does that make sense? In my daily drab life, I don’t express a lot of deep emotions.

Gosh, she has really developed such a strong personality in my head these past few weeks.

I’ve just purchased another outfit, so now I will have two different complete outfits for her. One more casual (for my day activities) and a second more formal (for my evening plans, including dinner and a movie).

-Gemma ❤️💋

Completely understand Gemma.  Sounds like you are set and ready to go.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Jacinta, what a wonderful way to start the New Year. I’m so happy you where able to have the chance and that it’s far from the last one. Your story sounds as if you were in total relaxation.

A big hug!

Sherri

Thank you for the post! I used to love lounging in women’s jeans, a cami and a long cardigan. Of course I had on the proper unders and my long auburn wig. Just sitting around doing chores or watching tv was soooooo relaxing! Of course that was back when I was single, now I never get the house to myself!

That’s the plan for me in the future Lori.  To move into my own place (currently not in a relationship) to be able to do this more often!

Thanks for sharing Jacinta.

One of my favourites while dressed of an evening is putting my  feet up with a glass of wine and a bunch of women’s magazines like cosmopolitan.

B x

Now, that’s something I have to try soon. Thanks!

By the way, I love your name, Jacinta! 🙂

Aww thanks Alice.

You need to try it – you will love it!

Hi Jacinta!
      Happy New Year to you too!
      Thanks for sharing this great story. So great to hear you were able to have this experience. May 2023 be your year and you have many more experiences like this.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

I love doing this when I can. Just a full day of complete relaxation. Another thing I enjoy is watching a scary horror movie while wearing some leggings and a big sweatshirt. Love having comfortable days/evenings!

You have given me some ideas!  I appreciate it Jenn 🙂

Update!

I got to dress up and read again today!

Just as good as last time!

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

Those are the best days! Dressing up helps me escape from daily life stresses

J J
      Lady

The realization that getting dressed and just doing normal mundane things without a thought is a great feeling and milestone. Most of the time we dressed with a purpose. The purpose might just be to get into something femme, to go somewhere, et cetera, but sometimes we dress without really thinking about it, and just enjoy the day. Being dressed just seems a natural part of the day. When that happens to me it reinforces why I dress…because I enjoy it. I don’t need a reason beyond that. I still dress for reasons, but sometimes I jus t sit around and enjoy the morning sun and a cup of coffee.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?