Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A couple weeks ago I posted a bit about my self experimentation with herbal supplements for breast enlargement.

I’v been taking fenugreek and saw palmetto in varying amounts for 5 weeks now.

So far the results have been way more than I expected. I have added almost 1.5 inches to my bust size. I went from a 36a padded bra that had a big gap between the padding and my “breasts” to an unpadded 36b that I pretty much (but not quite) fully fill.

So that’s the good news.

The bad news, as of yesterday I stopped. My penis is shrinking, I have lost 1/2” length and a 1/4” circumference. My testicles have shrunk as well, I don’t know how much as I never measured them but when I slide them up to tuck I can tell.

I knew the risks to that area going in and decided I would stop if it became noticeable, I noticed yesterday and measuring confirmed it.

Everything I read says the little guy will probably recover once my hormone balance goes back however there is a chance it won’t. I have some hope that it will recover before I loose my breasts, if so I’ll start again as I want to fully fill this 36b and I wouldn’t cry if I hit a 36c.

I will continue to update for any who are interested.

Hi Aubrey! Yes this can happen! These herbs can affect different people in different ways. Myself……my member won’t get erect nor function. With me that is OK since I am asexual. I just received a new Estrogen supplement from China. I am afraid to use it. It is a swampy water colored liquid. God knows I drank a lot of Rice Paddy Water in Vietnam…….this stuff sure does look like it.  Haven’t opened it yet to give it the sniff test or look for parasites swimming.

Yikes yeah not sure I would risk hormones from China. Course that’s probably where my fenugreek and saw palmetto come from so…

I’m not asexual I’m omnisexual and gender fluid so yeah giving up on the little guy is not in the cards.

If it were just me the shrinkage wouldn’t be enough to bother me I would have to lose 2 more inches to get to concerning level but I’m married and my wife likes the little guy to be not so little.

As far as getting it up so far no problem there.

Veronica,

I just wanted to thank you again for the bra extender suggestion.

I got my first one today and put it on the unpadded 36b bra that I got. The bra worked mostly but with a band size of 37 I was stretching the cups out so my breasts didn’t sit just right and the underwire was at my armpits. Extending the band was perfect! The cup size on a 38 was too big but the band size on a 36 was too small. Extending the band on a 36 solved both issues!!!

Now I just have to resist the temptation to go spend all my money on bras 🙂

What amounts have you been taking?
      I have been taking 2 600 mg tablets of fenugreek three times a day and one saw palmetto in the morning.
      I haven’t seen any results really either way.
      Patty

I started at 1830mg 3 times a day then 2440 3 times a day. I stopped for a week cause I smelled like I took a bath in syrup. Started back at 1220 3 times then bumped to 1220 2 times and 1 time at 1830.

Not sure how much saw palmetto you are taking but if only once per day I would guess not enough. I was taking 450 3 times a day at the lowest and up to 1350 3 times a day. The sweet spot for me seemed to be 900 3 times a day.

Fenugreek will give you phytoestrogens and encourage breast growth but saw palmetto takes care of the testosterone. You have to have both parts.

Also everyone is different so results will vary.

Hi aubrey just curious did you notice any change in the size of your areolas area?
      I would love to have a larger areolas area.

patty

Patty,

sadly no. I was hoping myself and I have read of some who did get some growth but no luck here.

perhaps over a longer period than 5 weeks. since you aren’t worried about shrinkage perhaps you be in a better place to answer in a month or two.

Sometimes I would Love to Know what its like to not have a penis.
      I’d love to be able to wear bikinis without trying to tuck all my junk.

I know what you mean bobbi.

Patty

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?