Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone!

Following up on my earlier post about coming out to my mother… I’m so excited that she reached out and told me that she is ready to meet Michelle.  She’s travelling for work this week, but we have a mother-daughter date scheduled for next Sunday night.  She is going to pick me up from my house and we’re going to drive to a diner much farther out on the Island.

Now I really need to work on my look!

So happy for you Michelle. It must be a wonderful feeling and you have an amazing Mother!!! Enjoy your going out together!!!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Michelle, a dream come true, I’m so happy for you and I’m sure you’ll have a great time! Do be sure and tell us about it.

Anonymous

Michelle, that’s great! I hope and pray that it all goes really well for both of you!

Be sure and let us know how your mother-daughter date goes.

Hugs,

Holly

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is wonderful news, Michelle! Congratulations!

Anonymous
      Lady

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. Have fun. I see more outings ahead for you and mom.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s lovely Michelle. I hope you have a wonderful time and we await the update.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Michelle, I’m so happy for you. You must be over the moon excited and you must tell us how your Mother and Daughter date went. I can’t wait.

Trish

Good for you honey, so happy for you. What a wonderful mom and I bet you two will have a great time!!

Well done Michelle I’m so happy for you, it’s nice that your mom is keen to meet your Fem self, is it ok to ask you do you have any sister’s if not maybe your mom wanted a daughter, some mom’s want daughters so they can do girly things with them, you know like shopping for clothes and shoes,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
        Lady

I am an only child, so it is certainly possible.

Well Michelle I’m from a big family there were 9 of us mostly boys and i had 3 sister’s, It was mayhem when we were all young i don’t know how my mum managed sometimes X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
            Lady

It was just the two of us in my family.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good for you Michelle. Hope your outing with your mother goes well and you are able to communicate your fem self to her in a way she can understand and accept.
      . Cassie

So happy for you, Sweetie. Try not to over think it, just be your beautiful self and enjoy the event.

Sounds like a great time, have fun!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?