Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hope not to bore you or be to rambling but thought I needed to update.  A I posted a few days ago I decided to go a bit farther in my dressing at home with my wife.  She is very supportive and sees me frequently in bras, panties, nighties ,camis etc.  She has bought me many things from lingerie to jewelry, encouraged me to get my ears pierced and even bought me a great wig.    We have coffee every morning and she likes it that I am usually in stephanie mode.

However lately I felt the need to do a little more dressing in the late afternoons and evenings.  So I started to dress a little bit more for when she gets off work and comes home.  Now stephanie is here to greet her and  hopefully serve her a home cooked meal.  Dressed in a nice blouse with a nice bustline with the options of girlie jeans, leggings or a skirt, necklace, long earrings, wig and maybe some eyeliner.  I thought it was going good and I was over the moon.

Yesterday during a nice shower I shaved my legs from top to bottom(a first for stephanie) I usually shave my chest, bottom and privates and she is ok with that.  But this morning while serving her coffee  wearing my satin short robe and mid length lacy panties (with plenty of leg showing) she said wow your legs look great without all that hair.  Have to say that made my day.  It also opened up some warm discussion about how she feels about seeing more of stephanie and how she  is happy with our situation.

She has always been just so great a true soulmate..so Im not surprised just overwhelmed.  Sorry for the long ramble

Yay!

Love it! So happy for you!

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I’m officially green with envy.

Steph –

That is great so happy for you.

My wife surprised me on Easter – said she had been thinking that people don’t dress up for Easter anymore so if I would like to that would be okay.  She surprised me with that as the only time she sees me dressed is when I get a new outfit and she wants to make sure it fits right and doesn’t need adjustments.  We spent the previous weekend doing a “fashion show” when she gave me some of her things that she was removing from her closet.  That was a fun day and was part of the inspiration for Easter.  I hope her acceptance continues and I get more opportunities to dress when she is around.

XOXO
      Suzanne

What a great experience!  I hope you are doing something nice for that lady.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Steph, you have what many of us dream to have, you are one very luck girl. Be sure and buy your wife some flowers and make her a very special dinner, she deserves it.

Anonymous

It is good to hear that you are getting positive feedback from your wife. I hope the conversations continue freely and in a positive vein.

I think its important to consider what you would like the future to look like, near term and perhaps long term, and at some point discuss the possibilities with your wife.

kim so agree with you there, thinking the long and short term goal is a bit of discovery for both of us.  I have recently at age 63 found my srephanie side and my SO seems to be ok with that.  I think she knows that stephanie is a part of who Iam, and after 35 years of marriage she is understanding my deep need to come out  and express myself

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Stephanie, thanks for your post. You’ve probably just made 90% of the girls on CDH totally jealous including me. Wives like yours are few and far between girl. Treat her well you have a treasure there that you never want to lose.

Trish 💖

Anonymous
      Lady

You are truly a lucky girl… enjoy

Hi Stephaniewy congrats girlfriend on having the support and love of a wonderful wife as the same here mine helps with Stephanies clothing as buying them and making sure they fit and look nice as a girl should he he ..  You have fun girlfriend and buy some flowers and fix a nice meal for that wonderful wife .. Better plan a nice evening out with her a fancy resturant maybe some dancing he he maybe as Stephanie there you go a girls night out he he ..just have fun girl..

Stephanie

Harriette
      Lady

Today, I accompanied my wife to a big mall where she had never been before. She complained about bras not doing their job right, lately, so I helped her find two that looked promising and tried them on. She didn’t like how they felt, so we moved on.

As she looked for or at a variety of items, I gave her my best opinion about things in question, but she wasn’t enthused by anything, until she went into Talbot’s. They had a few things that caught her eye and I pointed out a pretty dress which we both liked. She tried on the normal size and it didn’t fit her shoulders right. Another customer suggested the petite section and the same dress was there. Something for me to remember.

All the while I was underdressed in a lace panty and stay-ups and all of my outer clothes (except shoes) were women’s fashion. That was as far as she has let me go in public around her. So, I helped her all afternoon as a shopping buddy and she let me have a bit of fun with her in public, too. A win-win.

Steph –

Having had a similar shopping experience with my wife recently I know how fun your day was.  I wasn’t dressed as you were (I’m a bit jealous, my wife doesn’t want me out of the house dressed) but it was still fun looking thru the racks of clothes and picking things out.  After we had gotten things for her she asked if there was anything Suzanne would like.  There was a nice blouse I had been looking at and she told me to get it.  It was thrilling to hear her say that.

Hope you have more experiences like that.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Harriette
          Lady

The way I look at going out, for now,
          especially beside my wife, is that I can get away with more crossdressing if I do it androgynously. No dresses, skirts or frills, keeping things subtle. Compromise may be the price we have to pay to do more, sometimes. If that involves only underdressing, sobeit. Maybe your wife will accept that compromise, too.

Steph –

Thanks for your words of encouragement.  It is a work in progress and has taken a long time to get where we are now.  She does seem to be moving forward more easily though.  You are proof taht things can get better with time.

XOXO
            Suzanne

Long rambles are good, not to worry. Remember, never assume anything. Communicate with her openly and remind her you love her and if she has questions, fire away.  Ask her opinion on issues, her thoughts, give her the opportunity to feel an important part of your gender gift. Express your true feelings about your gender gift with her regularly so she stays connected.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So wonderful.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?