Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been living as Michelle for almost three months now and I definitely know that there is no going back.  Initially I just packaged up all my male clothing and put it in storage, but a few days ago I donated it all to Goodwill.  It was invigorating to know that I have no safety net and no choice but to go out as Michelle.  I’m getting to the point where I want to start actually making physical changes to my body.  When I’m honest I know that I want to go all the way and have my genitals removed and altered, but I’ll also be honest and say that it scares the devil out of me.

I have felt so much support from family and friends and can’t thank them all enough.  There has been one exception.  I thought that the problem would be with some male acquaintances, but it’s actually one female cousin who has been giving me a hard time.  She insists that no matter what I do, I will not be a woman.  My aunt joked that she’s just jealous of my boobs, but it does hurt me to hear her talk.  It’s been the one downside of this new stage of my life.

One person ( cousin) out of all others you know is a very good ratio 👌👍

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks for the update. So glad to hear of your so far smooth transition. Only one critic? You are a lucky girl indeed. Ignore her.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

There’s always one Michelle. Whatever she says you know you can and will be a woman, everyone else apart from her says so.

Michelle,

You are such a brave person to commit to life as a woman and to physically transition.  It’s good that most of your family and friends support you.  Your cousin being a homophobic exception.  Maybe she’ll come around one day.  After all, who you are really isn’t bothering her.

Hugs,

Kerri

Hi Michelle,

I just celebrated my 1st anniversary living as a woman, legally a female, and I can tell you there aren’t adequate words to describe the sheer joy one feels when they are finally able to live as their true self, in my case, the woman I knew I was since I was 4 years old.

I can also tell you what the other girls have already mentioned, if you only have one person giving you grief, count your lucky stars girl!  One thing you find out, when coming out as a trans woman, is who your true friends are; it can be a bit of a lonely journey.

When it comes to surgery, that is a very personal decision that requires some soul searching and investigation. There is usually a long wait nowadays for any gender affirming surgery, so you definitely have time to think about it.

So you have already socially transitioned and are living as Michelle, which is what I have done. I am a cardiac patient, a survivor of open heart surgery. Because of that I am not able to take hormones or have bottom surgery due to blood clots. I am fortunate that I inherited my mother’s facial features and other physical attributes, so I pass easily as a woman without requiring any surgery at all.

I wish you all the best girlfriend as you embark on your amazing journey.

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I was reluctant to post a reply, but here goes.

Michelle, it took a lot of courage to finally break the bond of your male past. Your safety net is gone and only Michelle remains. Unlike girls who grow up to be women, you’re starting out mid stream.

Other than intimate relations, you’ll live and experience life as a woman. But neither I or your cousin are homophobic, you’ll never be a genetic woman. That’s not how biology or DNA works.

Everyone you encounter in daily life should not know differently, or even care much. If that alone gives you great pleasure, so be it. Most other people don’t seem that satisfied.

Michelle,

When I hear about someone who transitioned, it warms my heart!

People who disagree with us, they usually have a negative belief about themselves or life and project it onto us.

Warm congrats,

Autumn

Anonymous

I know that hurts, but to the extent you can, try to not take it personally. Your cousin is entitled to define “woman” in her own terms, but you don’t have to agree with her, nor do you have to define yourself by her terms. You have every right of being yourself, regardless of how she may see it.

Wishing you the best in your journey.

You be you, no matter what anyone else says. I am happy for you!

Emily
      Lady

Well, done you for being brave enough and confident enough to make that decision! I can only say that I am envious. In my situation, that choice would only lead to heartbreak and financial ruin.
      Your story gives me hope, encouragement, and strength. Thanks for sharing!

The craving for total transformation seems to get stronger!  Both scary, and more exciting. Feminine arousal is more than out of this world, and gurls like us need to share that so much!  I would be only too eager to share with you!

hugs,  Stephie

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?