Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi CDH!

I’m currently a Baroness on the annual plan since the middle of this past September, so I’ve only been here for 2 months.

I’d like to upgrade to the Duchess annual plan. I’m having a ton of fun and would like to try some of the additional features, like “Private Real Time Chat”.

Do I just select the annual Duchess plan and will the “system” figure out the prorated amount? I don’t want to be charged an additional $250 on top of the $150 I already paid. Who does?

I have contacted our leaders, but haven’t heard back with an answer. It’s been about two weeks. (It’s not my intention to get anyone in trouble!).

Thanks!

🎉 Barb

Anonymous

Hi Barb,

No, I’m sure you’re not being awkward, I was thinking the same thing. I’m ‘annual’ but want to adjust things when my renewal comes due next month. With a bit of luck this thread will elicit an explanation of how it all works, or what to do.

Marti xxx

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Barb!  I wasnt sure so I asked. But if you upgrade to Duchess, you will only be charged for Duchess. not for both,   Hugs Pru

Barb Wire
      Lady

So… I just went ahead and purchased the Duchess Annual Plan. Looks like I got charged the full amount and the system doesn’t take into consideration my current Baroness Annual Plan.

Oh well…

So… I’ll see if I can get some coin back. But if I can’t, then perhaps upgrade me to Princess??

Or… put the extra amount towards a kid who needs it for college or something like that. No problemo!

💓 Barb

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Barb, I can understand.  One would think there would be easy upgrade paths as it would seem that cdh would want to make it as convenient and beneficial to both parties as possible to encourage upgrades, because in the long run that means more income to cdh and happier members.

I sort of noticed that too, when I went to Duchess, but at the same time, felt that – ok, for the near future anyway I want to support this site, so I’ll upgrade, continue being here and see if it’s what really fits my needs and desires.

Maybe sometime in the future, I’ll downgrade as things change, but for now I’m happy supporting this site.

Hugs
      Chloë

Barb Wire
        Lady

Copy that!  Thanks, Chloe!

co Barb 😊

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?