• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Geena M
      Duchess

I’m considering upgrading from the free “lady” account to baroness or duchess, but want some feedback about the advantages. I read the specifics but would like to hear from y’all. I am still new to coming out and want to find and chat/make friends with other girls that I can relate to. Is it really worth the $15 or $25 monthly?
      Also, private pictures? Does that mean that nobody can see them? Why have them?
      Thanks everyone 😊😊, Geena

Anonymous

Geena…

Private pictures….all members of cdh can see them….not the public.

Grace x

Hi Geena,

I have a paid membership at the Duchess level.  The value proposition for me isn’t about accessing additional capabilities in the site.  If I looked at it that way I probably would not have become a paying member.  I chose to look at it as my contribution to keeping this wonderful site operational.  I feel like those of us who appreciate and value CDH and can afford to financially support the site should do so.

Hugs,

Michelle

Geena M
        Duchess

Well stated, Michelle. Thank you.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Geena!

An Ambassador recently said that some of our membership fees go towards scholarships and “other good causes”, so I coughed up some coin to become a Baroness.

“Barb the Baroness!” I like the sound of that!

Next year I’ll probably go Princess, again for the charitable end of things.

I LOVE our Forum. I also like to contribute to both private and public photos galleries. I like how I look for an ‘Ol Gal and it has gotten me out of the house, like last night! There’s not much difference between my public or private gallery, but it’s like what Grace has said.

Never been on a Chat yet (don’t really know how it works, tbh). I also like the Groups, but haven’t participated much. Still got other obligations in life! LOL!

Btw, I joined CDH exclusively largely because we have Ambassadors for keeping it real for us. I take my crossdressing seriously (and humorously). It’s more than just looking in the mirror.

xo Barb :B

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Anonymous

At the Lady level, you may post only 5 photos, which it is said can be seen by non-members; paid memberships allow for a private gallery, which can be restricted to members, or even just friends. There are other benefits to paid membership, but that one is most likely to impact you. I upgraded to Duchess level after only a few weeks on CDH, because I found the site to be worthy of my support, and I can afford it.
      The ladies who manage the site for us work hard to keep it PG-rated, and free of quarrels. Yes, it’s worth it.

Hugs,
      Lulu

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?