Uploading photos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tammy Marie 6 hours, 40 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Michelle Lenz
    Participant
    Registered On: February 3, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

I tried uploading a photo today & just get a blank page that says “Upload Photo”. I chose the pic from my folder, check off the agreement & hit upload. The page then changes to the above mentioned white page. No confirmation of upload or anything. Any one anble to point me in the right direction. File is 68 kb if that matters.

Thanks,

Michelle

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     tammy Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 16

So now I have a bunch of duplicate photos to,lol.I was thinking they would have to be approved by a moderator also.I got the same results,blank page.My wall pic uploaded right away though.

fiona moss 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 22

yes my answer is the same as jasmines. I uploaded a photo and all I got was a blank screen too. the photo has got to be approved first I think because a day or so later, the photo was on my profile page. πŸ™‚

fiona xx

Jasmine Archer 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 20

That is all that happens so it has worked by the sound of it. Β Then you have to wait for one of the moderators to approve the photo and it will appear. Β Sometimes it takes minutes, sometimes a couple of days.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2018 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account