Uploading photos

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Brianna Rain 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Michelle Lenz
    Participant
    Registered On: February 3, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

I tried uploading a photo today & just get a blank page that says “Upload Photo”. I chose the pic from my folder, check off the agreement & hit upload. The page then changes to the above mentioned white page. No confirmation of upload or anything. Any one anble to point me in the right direction. File is 68 kb if that matters.

Thanks,

Michelle

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Brianna Rain 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 3, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 14

I tried uploading several times and had the same problem.Β  Didn’t realize that I had to wait for a moderator to approve.Β  Oops.

Paige Turner (NJ) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: March 26, 2016
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 63

If you are taking your photo in your bedroom, clean up the mess, first.
    A messy room is distracting and it will detract from your own attractiveness.

Paige Turner

Paige Turner (NJ) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: March 26, 2016
    Topics: 6

I’ve been looking at several pictures which have been uploaded,and, feel that some advice would not be wasted here. If you look at images of professional models, you will see several things right away. They are not taken in front of a confusing background. Try to find a neutral area That is not too busy, which will make you look lost in the photo. Look how they are posing, and try that. It will add interest to your picture, and it WILL make you look better. If you are taking a selfie in the bathroom, make sure there is nothing in the background that is disturbing. (Flush the toilet, if it’s visible ) And for God’s sake, clean the mirror!

Comments and criticisms are more than welcome.

Paige Turner

tammy Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 52

So now I have a bunch of duplicate photos to,lol.I was thinking they would have to be approved by a moderator also.I got the same results,blank page.My wall pic uploaded right away though.

fiona moss 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 253

yes my answer is the same as jasmines. I uploaded a photo and all I got was a blank screen too. the photo has got to be approved first I think because a day or so later, the photo was on my profile page. πŸ™‚

fiona xx

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 2

That is all that happens so it has worked by the sound of it. Β Then you have to wait for one of the moderators to approve the photo and it will appear. Β Sometimes it takes minutes, sometimes a couple of days.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2018 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account