- October 10, 2018 at 12:44 pm #120949
Michelle LenzParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 11Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I tried uploading a photo today & just get a blank page that says “Upload Photo”. I chose the pic from my folder, check off the agreement & hit upload. The page then changes to the above mentioned white page. No confirmation of upload or anything. Any one anble to point me in the right direction. File is 68 kb if that matters.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 26, 2018 at 8:21 am #137441DonniParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Is the photo upload working ok? I know they have to be approved and all. I assume there would be a lag because of the holidays. Just making sure I did it right.
I love this site. Very thankful for all the work that goes into it!
- December 5, 2018 at 11:37 am #132782Brianna RainParticipantRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 32Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I tried uploading several times and had the same problem. Didn’t realize that I had to wait for a moderator to approve. Oops.
- October 16, 2018 at 5:41 am #122086Paula Duvall (NJ)AmbassadorRegistered On: March 26, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 66Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I’ve been looking at several pictures which have been uploaded,and, feel that some advice would not be wasted here. If you look at images of professional models, you will see several things right away. They are not taken in front of a confusing background. Try to find a neutral area That is not too busy, which will make you look lost in the photo. Look how they are posing, and try that. It will add interest to your picture, and it WILL make you look better. If you are taking a selfie in the bathroom, make sure there is nothing in the background that is disturbing. (Flush the toilet, if it’s visible ) And for God’s sake, clean the mirror!
Comments and criticisms are more than welcome.
- October 16, 2018 at 5:44 am #122090Paula Duvall (NJ)AmbassadorRegistered On: March 26, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 66Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
If you are taking your photo in your bedroom, clean up the mess, first.
A messy room is distracting and it will detract from your own attractiveness.
- October 15, 2018 at 6:03 am #121925AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 52Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
So now I have a bunch of duplicate photos to,lol.I was thinking they would have to be approved by a moderator also.I got the same results,blank page.My wall pic uploaded right away though.
- October 12, 2018 at 10:41 am #121339fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 287Replies: 1026Has thanked: 2306 timesBeen thanked: 1649 times
yes my answer is the same as jasmines. I uploaded a photo and all I got was a blank screen too. the photo has got to be approved first I think because a day or so later, the photo was on my profile page. 🙂
- October 10, 2018 at 2:38 pm #120963Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
That is all that happens so it has worked by the sound of it. Then you have to wait for one of the moderators to approve the photo and it will appear. Sometimes it takes minutes, sometimes a couple of days.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.