Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was in Dallas in 2011 & 2012 and really love the Meetup group they have… probably close to 300 ladies in it.  Having nothing like that here, and mostly just wishing for it to appear since 2012, I went into action last week (1st week of Oct), created a Google+ group, and messaged all of the girls in the local area that I had as contacts in the other websites I was on.

The first day we had 5 members, and a week later, we’re up to 15 and talking about when we should have regular get-togethers and what we are doing for Halloween!

So, if you are looking for a group of girls to have days/nights-out with, and have contacts for like-minded individuals in your area, create something on facebook, yahoo groups, or google+, let everyone know, and see who shows up!

When you can’t find local resources, the best resource may be the one that YOU create!

Hugs,

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi i live in upstate NY but it is a pretty large area. Where do u ladies meet?

MaryJo
        Baroness

I know what you are saying.  I’m in the Buffalo area and because it’s not NYC, it’s often called “upstate,” along with Rochester, Syracuse, Watertown, Albany, etc., many,  many places.

Hi Elizabeth!

We mostly meet in the capital district, including Glens Falls, Kingston, and Amsterdam. Thanks for asking! Where do you live?

Hugs,
      Jessica

Anonymous

I just joined these forums and came across this post….I’m 15 minutes from Amsterdam, and almost an hour from Glens Falls, it would be a dream to meet and chat with other girls like myself!

Anonymous

Where and when does the group meet? Kingston is my backyard❤️

Hi Roxie!

We actually have 2 members in the Kingston area. We are planning a meet & greet on Dec 5th, and we haven’t created a regular date/time/place yet.

Anonymous

Let me know where the next one is, and perhaps we can meet. It would be my first time out, but I have to do it sometime.

We have a monthly tgirl party at a club in Middletown NY (hosted by me), it’s doing quite well.

The next one is 2/9/2019

https://www.facebook.com/events/390062738231666

The club is Middletown Cabaret, 42 Ingrassia Road, Middletown NY 10940

It’s an all inclusive LGBTQ+ club, and in addition to the monthly parties there are many trans men and women as well as crossdressers who frequent the club any night of the week.

There are usually drag or burlesque shows there on Saturday evenings, karaoke on Fridays, etc

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi ladies</p>
      I’m in Syracuse looking for some place to go the we can enjoy time ?

i would like to know if there is a group in the buffalo N.Y.area or Niagara Falls N.Y area that i can join and meet other like me and have a great time going out dressed up feminine and loving it and sharing it with others

any one know when and time the buffalo bells has their meetings. i am from Niagara Falls are and i did go to one of their meeting a few years back and really had a great time. would like to know the date and time  i know where it is, its a private place where the ladies meet

MaryJo
        Baroness

That makes at least two of us who wish we knew more about the Buffalo Belles.  I wonder if they’re still around.  I hope they’re still responding to requests made from their Web site to join them.  I would think that’d be your best bet for meeting with them, to request to become a member.

Anonymous

let’s start one now ?

to marylor i have tried to locate the site but when i do i dont get a answer back right away. they do exist. one day when i think about it again i will try to get the web site and send a message to them and find the day and time. i would love to go to them again i had a blast of a time.

MaryJo
        Baroness

I think what you’re looking for then is thebuffalobelles dot com (must spell it out as it is not permitted to link directly with non-CDH sites, just replace the “dot” with a “.”)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello to all of the ladies here in the Upstate New York area. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Hi there, I’m in Buffalo and seeking friends 🙂

i am in the Niagara Falls are of N.Y., Buffalo bells still is around just have to spell it right buffalo bells.come, its more in the chectwagao , amherst area of Kenmore. i ahve not had time to look them up for too busy with winter time keeping drive ways clean for people i do for. it a great place to meet others in person and having a great time but getting out with out s.o seeing you leave in a dress and make up is hard so i have to under dress and take of mal cloths at meeting place, clean off make up and perfume before i go home.

For my sisters inquiring about the Buffalo Belles, here’s the link for their website.

http://www.thebuffalobelles.com

Finally I found my group! I want to get to know you and maybe meet some of you. I am in CNY and don’t know what to do or where to go. I am married and my wife is not ok with my dressing unfortunately.

[postquote quote=334140][/postquote]
      Marlie,

Are you close to Syracuse? If so, there’s the Central New York Transgender Alliance. Here’s a link to their website:

http://www.tgacny.net/

I hope this helps!

Sherri

Anonymous

So true MaryJo,

I’m in the Rochester Area and I know I feel the same thing.  Anything above and west of Albany and NYC is Upstate.

I am in Syracuse also.

Looking for anyone in my area to get coffee with and talk.

I logged in to the trans meeting on Saturday and I had issues with sound and I got booted twice before giving up. Zoom is hard enough with out tech issues. There was maybe 6-8 people signed in and it really seemed like a “gotta know somebody” group. I may try again next month, we’ll see.

Someone mentioned Zoom meetings. Anyone know of such a group? It would save on travel costs. I’m in Upstate NY and it doesn’t seem like there’s anyone nearby. Thanks xoxo

Samantha, I think it’s Upstate Sage or Sage Upstate has zoom meetings on the third Saturday of each month. I attended one but had so many tech issues with my phone, I didn’t hang around too long. Just trying to help a sister out.
          Marlie

Hi MaryJo, I also live in WNY in the northtowns, I belong to the Buffalo Bells,but have not meet since covid hit. It would be fun to just have a coffee with another CD,I miss that contact
      Huggs Connie

Girls, The last meeting I went too was on Main st Williamsville,in a church,i believe,only 3 of us showed up,haven’t been there since.They moved to Someones house in Buffalo,but i never made it there,sort of a rough neiborhood area.I believe it was Landon street

I’m in Rochester NY, haven’t found any local groups here.

[postquote quote=485794]

Julie,

I don’t know if they’re still active but here’s a link to Rochester CD Network:

https://outalliance.org/business-directory/8273/rochester-crossdressers-network/

I hope this helps!

Sherri

I’ll check, but I know they were falling apart just before the pandemic. It was a money issue or something like that.

[postquote quote=485847]

Julie,

I was a member at one time and politics over money issues drove me away. Looks like some things never change! Sorry to see this happen as I had some good times with that group and met some nice ladies in the late 1980s. The last time I went out en-femme was with them. Thanks for letting me know!

Sherri

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?