Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I started crossdressing again couple of years ago I couldn’t seem to get a decent outfit together – the outfits looked wrong somehow;  so I did some searches on the Web for help

I found it useful to use google to search for outfit ideas for skirt or top colours; I also found some outfit and fashions sites that were helpful too; the best one I found was

also two other sites I found useful were

Anyone know of any other similarly useful websites ?

Anonymous

Hi Tammie, I find it useful to google as well. I’ve a few that are good but they’re UK based. I’ve just found one for bras, its address is http://www.thirdlove.com

Do you want me to send you the addresses of the UK sites I use? Hugs, Helen

Hi Helen

thanks for the link; please can you send me info on the UK sites you use

🙂

Alicen

[postquote quote=205553]

Tracking down the right bra is no simple assignment. Fit and comfort are the main parts of a decent one, and uncovering a brand that can accomplish both — at the same time — is a lot harder than it should be. Toss in our longing for something pretty as well, and it’s almost inconceivable. But thank God I found a store third love that provides the world’s best undergarments and of excellent quality. Always I use to buy through the ThirdLove Coupon Code and got a flat discount and also free shipping.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thank you for the information.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?