Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Chrissy Daniels
      Duchess - Annual

Hi All – New Gurl on the block here.  Nice to know there’s so many of us out there…

Wondering how many of you have been using face tape products when making up.  I have some serious nasolabial folds – and they  work wonders.  Also use them to lift my brows – a lot quicker than concealing.

Thx…

Chrissy, I think you are one that I replied to on thread and PM message. Many week ago I stated a new thread informing the ladies here about face taping, [.

Face Lifting taping- A Must to hide aging sagging skin

Home / Crossdresser Forums / Forums / General Chat “Life as it Goes On” / Face Lifting taping- A Must to hide aging sagging skin] started decades ago by the movie  industry to make actors appear much younger by pulling their skin up and away with thin invisible surgical toe from their face center. I’ve been doing it for over 40 years and made my own and tried and used many good commercial brands bought on line. Look up the thread it’s either under Life goes on or Makeup forum and I will supply my PM and email to those whom I haven’t already contacted with before and after pictures of my male to female face. I hope this was a source of table discussion at last weekends conference 👄💋💄👁️👩‍🦰

Meghan

Chrissy Daniels
        Duchess - Annual

Thx Meghan – I tried searching the topic before posting, figuring it may have already come up.  Did not see any related posts so I did the poll.  In any event – thx for your post.

J J
      Lady

Never have, but may try it

Hello Chrissy and welcome to this on-line sisterhood.

I voted no that I have not/do not use face tape before applying any make-up. I am familiar with it’s use/purpose among the Drag Queen realm.

I have thought about giving it a try to eliminate my forehead wrinkles and give me a slight eyebrow lift/arch. However, I think I’d want some one-on-one instruction from someone who has experience with this trick before I try it on my own.

Too bad if I lived closer I’d be happy to show you, apply , and instruct you as to the many different kinds and how they are used

Hello Meghan, Thank you for your willingness to help me. It is too bad that we do not live within a couple hours drive of each other; if we did, I would gladly take you up on your offer.

Angela Wagner
            Managing Ambassador

Brittney, I learned how to apply it just by looking at the short video, and then experimenting. And there were failures, to be sure, but I learned a lot from those failures. It didn’t take too many sessions before I had it figured out.

Savannah Vee
      Duchess

At the first (and  only) professional make over I had the artist used face tape to lift my brows and I have almost always done it since. The little bit it lifts them makes a big difference. I also use it on my neck to minimize the ‘turkey neck’ that started a few years ago. It’s just clear medical tape, not an off-the-shelf product. I would love to try an off-the-shelf-product as I suspect it would work better.

Oh yes! Clear medical tape, all the way from my forehead to the back of my wig cap for a nice eye lift. My wig has bangs, so they cover the ends of the tape easily. Also on the sides of my neck to eliminate the turkey neck. I’ve also used Secret Lift, Secret Lift Pro, and Neck Lift Pro, all purchased from Amazon. All three work very well! It’s astounding at how many years it takes off of your face… without surgery!!

That a girl, you’ve found exactly the right products and brands. Proud of you. Been facetspping for25 years. Now if only more sisters would send away and try it- secret lift has a video of before and after on YouTube. It takes 25 tears off every face

DO IT 👍

Face Tape??? Oh my goodness! When did being a woman become so complicated? Do I need an engineering degree? Yikes!

No but if you try it you’ll see the difference it makes, instant beautician makeup artist without an engineering degree

Meghan, Hi, you have me convinced. I just went on Amazon and ordered this. Thank you for the info.  Coral

You’re very welcome! You’ll be so glad you did, it will change your whole appearance and once makeup is applied over it and wig put on you’ll be looking at a totally new strange face if a much younger woman by 15-20 years. Guaranteed . YouTube have a video as does Amazon under Secret Lift Face tape and how it works and applied

Meghan, I had a chance to try it and I was amazed at how well it works. Thank you for the great information, I look ten years younger.Coral

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I haven’t tried it but if it was 6” wide it should do the trick😂

Kaitlyn Pari
      Duchess

Chrissy,
      I’m curious! Where do you get such a thing?

I can answer that, go on line and google Secret Lift, and and. Amazon for  Face lifting tape and it will take you to a variety of sources, You can also send away by going to 3M site and order a box of either or Blenderm or Transpore surgical tape but using the kits with instructions are more helpful,

PM me and I can give you more thorough instructions and show you pictures privately on our ( privately exchanged) emails of me in my before ( MALE face) and in between with taping , to the final end result with makeup and wig AFTER results. It will blow your mind. Had many request in last few weeks with PM’s and exchanged emails and helped many mature ladies here look 20+ years younger

Anonymous

I have not tried it. I heard prolonged use is not great for your skin. Then again what do I know I’ve never used it lol. I’m more inclined to use tape on my breasts than my face at this point in my journey.

That’s not True with these medical surgical hypoallergenic tape tabs. It is not at all harmful to your skin and removes easily. I only wear them for 3-5. hours but with the instructions on the liner package of all the Secret Lift and similar products it says they will safely hold for up to 8+ hours. Removal is easy, use makeup removal wipes or liquid eye makeup with cotton after pulling off and your skin will be back to normal.

Anonymous

Like I said, what do I know I’ve never tried it. What I read wasn’t referring to the adhesive or removal not being good for you. It was referring to the prolonged effect of stretching already streched/sagging skin. I’m no dermatologist, this is just what I have read.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

I use Secret Lift Pro, which is available through Amazon. When I first tried it, it was a game changer for me, and I never present as Angela without it. It makes my face look decades younger. But it also elevates my cheekbones. And high cheekbones are a distinctly feminine feature. So not only does it make me look younger, but it feminizes my appearance as well. Win win.

Thada girl Angela👍

I knew my original post months ago before Chrissy would get some action and responses. Now for more ladies to try it😉👍

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?