Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stacy Ann May
      Duchess

Hi,

I’ve seen advice online about layering 2 or 3 Nubras on top of each other and using those as your breast forms. For those who might not know the brand name, they’re basically the silicone self adhesive bras used mainly to enhance cleavage.

I was curious if anyone else had heard of this technique and had ever used it? I’m not sure if I want to get just the self-adhesive forms, or a Nubra and add smaller silicone forms on top of them, or just use multiple layers of Nubras.

Thanks much for any advice!

Stacy

I highly recommend the BREAST FORMS STORE,  one of this forum’s advertisers.</p>

Platinum Seal Classic 1 Attachable Breast Forms

I use their size 8 forms gives me 38DDD bust.

I’ve been very happy with the firm’s products. My SOGGF has even suggested I might want to go up to next size 9 forms this a 38F bust.

Their customer service department is fabulous, very helpful.

IsabelB
      Lady

I’ve used nubra (or their equivalent – not sue of the make) but as a means to create a cleavage underneath my normal forms and bra.  That makes for a great cleavage and is remarkably comfortable once everything is in place!

Not sure about having multiple nubras – I suspect they may not be stable or give a smooth shape, but I don’t actually know that.

Anonymous

Recently I have taken to wear my nubra with a couple of bralettes which I augment with a silicone enhancer. Makes for smaller breasts with nice bit of cleavage. I really like it. I have a relatively large chest so I prefer smaller forms most of the time

Emily
      Lady

Perhaps it’s just me or my ineptness, but I can’t get any of the “self adhesive” products to stick. I follow the instructions to the letter, and without fail, they are falling off in a short amount of time. I would love to find something that sticks well enough to go braless as they advertise is possible, but alas, it just doesn’t work for me.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I’ve heard of this, but I never did the layering. Instead I use to use a B size to pull my breast together to give me cleavage. However, when I started to perspire, it would let go, so I don’t do it anymore.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?