Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I haven’t been on here for a while so this has probably been discussed, but I can’t find it. For those of us that haven’t been able to work up the courage to go out in public dressed in our favorite clothes and makeup. Has anyone used masks and social distancing as an opportunity to make that first step. It seems that it would be a perfect opportunity to dress up and go to a park or somewhere not very crowded where people are avoiding getting close anyway, and you still have a mask to give a little more security.

Anonymous

Hi…I so agree Jenny, now is the perfect time to take those tentative first steps….and a mask is surely the perfect confidence booster, who knows girls, by the time we stop using them, you could be a ” girl about town”….huggs,   Grace x

I’ve thought about it, but there’s a lot more to it than just the face that makes a woman. I have other issues I am working through and there’s still always the fear of idiots or jerks in this world. Ultimately I feel like the mask is just a small bump it may make you more passable or more hidden, but there’s still so much more that goes into it. A good wig, a good outfit, hiding your height. I am more worried about people making small talk at this point, I feel I might be passable enough, but if someone makes small talk I am outed the instant I talk.

I understand completely. I haven’t been able to build up my courage enough to go out in public either. I just hope this may be the little extra for some girls to go out and be liberated.
        hugs

jenny

Hi Jenny,

I have taken advantage of wearing a mask.

I have been out twice to E town en femme with eye make up and a mask.

I went to the town mall,Kohl’s and Target.

It was a fun day I must say.

Take advantage of the one thingthis virus is giving us girls an edge on.lol

Hugs Patty

Patty,
        You go girl!  You are so brave. I can imagine the exhilaration you must have felt.
        hugs

Jenny

I think that I would have to venture a little farther than E Town mall for my first time dressing in public. That’s only 15-20 miles from my house. I might run into my wife or some family that lives there. Imagine the surprise!😂

I might feel more emboldened if the distance was 30 yards instead of 6 feet! 😁

I know right! The only time I’ve ever left a room dressed up, I was 90 miles from home, sitting on a deck of a cabin with the nearest person being a fisherman out on the lake in a boat about 300 yards away.
        hugs,

Jenny

Anonymous

Myself I am home. I go to the store to grab something quick. But my area covid cases are going up daily. College cases are going up. At 100 students with covid. Colleges have to close here for 2 weeks.

I dont go out because of the covid spikes. Plus I rather be out en femme without a mask. I absolutely hate wearing them. Thus I’ll walk the dog. If I am by myself I have a mask with me. But I am not wearing it. I have nothing to hide. Thus I dont want to hide behind a mask…

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Natalie
      Lady

Yes I have used the social distancing and the face coverings to finally step out in the world. Also the fact that most stores/malls are less busy which usually those places are busier and has always made me reluctant to go outside in Public, I’m glad I finally made those first steps out in public which when I can uncover my face I’ll be much more ready and willing to walk outside my house dressed.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?