Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The kids and I are on our annual vacation to visit my family in FL.  It’s great to spend time with family and get to the beach.  However, my family iaVERY closed minded so I haven’t told them about Georgia. Given the amount of ribbing I have received about having an earring in each ear, they never will.  It’s just a week, but not shaving my body, no makeup, etc. Is tough.  Trying to focus on the positive but getting back home so I can be more me is still in the back of my mind.  Until then, trying to get more exercise and rest while spending time with my kids.  I do miss Georgia…

Hi Georgia!  Sorry to hear that your family is not accepting of  Georgia. Well, it is nice of you to accommodate them…is only 2 weeks. Have a great time.

Lady Veronica

I hope you and Georgia are reunited again soon!

Well, I made it back home last night.  Felt so good to be back in my own bed wearing a nightgown.  I love my family but it can be hard to be around them listening to their ignorant comments and jokes.  I feel bad about it, but I am skipping church this morning so that I can have a lazy morning just relaxing.  One thing the trip did give me is a better sense of changes I need to make in my life to be happier. I have a growing feeling that I want to start HRT by the end of the year, but I know I have some things in my life that I need to change first.  Have a great day ladies!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?