• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Commuting between Texas and Minnesota for a few months before relocating to the Twin Cities here.

Closeted lifelong on again off crossdresser who had their first public outing in Minneapolis a few weeks ago with the support of my wife. It was a great time and we look forward to exploring this more as the opportunities come and leaving the closet permanently.

Hoping to make friends and share our stories with you all.

Also, I’m looking forward to enjoying your music scene. Seems fantastic.

Welcome to Minnesota! I live a bit south in Mankato so it is always a pleasure to find out there are cd’s in the area.

Beth

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Val ,

Welcome here on CDH.

You have found a great site with like-minded girls here ,
      to exchange experiences with other Crossdressers like yourself.

I am so glad that you have the support of your loving wife in your Feminine journey through life.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Val, I am interested in learning more about your process of venturing out. I am just now getting up the courage to do so. It sounds like your wife is supporting you in your public ‘debut’. Did you go out together? Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

We did go out together. It was her suggestion and she picked my outfit. It’s been a rocky road getting to where we are over the last year and a half and there’s still a lot to learn and grow from but I’m glad we are where we are.

Hi Val,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Val it’s nice to meet you X

Hugs Roz X

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Val ,

Welcome to CDH! This is a great supportive place!

❤️ Lara

Anonymous

I look forward to my time here!

Hi Val nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms here into our home as well as yours now also.. Theres so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme life  .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Val as she travels down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies to build long lasting friendships with.. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..  its so wonderful to have your wife as a support for Val .. Many ladies here have supportive wifes and significant others as myself included  give her a hug and a thanks from us she is a gem .. Also if intrested there is a place for her here to join a group for Wifes and Significant others just them we cant access there area so they can have some privacey to discuss there situations between themselves just a idea there hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Val happy to welcome you and  you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hello, Val.  Welcome.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Val,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Val.  It’s great to hear you have a supportive SO.  Welcome to CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Leah
      Baroness

Val,

Welcome to the twin cities!  A couple of CD friendly places are the Gay 90’s downtown and the townhouse in St Paul.

Leah

The “Townhouse” in St. Paul is now “Black Hart,” but seems to have a similar focus. It’s got a website to navigate through current Covid19 protocols. The “Gay 90s” seems much the same as it has been for some time. It touts the gay scene, but shows a lot of drag-show photos. I don’t really know how gender fluid they are. Some gay bars are NOT very inclusive.

Anonymous

The Gay 90’s was where we went. Super fun place.

hi Val welcome to the twin cities. i live in the south suburbs. love to talk with you someday. Monique

Anonymous

I’d love to chat. Feel free!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?