Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

My girlfriend hires a housecleaner one afternoon every two weeks. The housekeeper will be traveling at the end of this month, so I offered to clean the apartment. On Valentine’s Day, my girlfriend surprised me with a gift bag. It contained a French maid’s uniform and a feather duster. Sometimes we just love to laugh together!

That would be my dream come true if my wife only knew how clean our house would be if she dressed me in a French maid outfit maybe someday she will find out.  Enjoy you lucky girl.

My wife gave me a nice VD gift.  I was dressed my new girly skinny jeans with matching blouse and of course all the undergarments.  Her gift was a great compliment in how she really liked the way the skinny jeans fit and looked on me.  She said they showoff my nice legs and bottom wonderfully.  It was so nice to hear.  I almost forgot she also gave me two pair of nice earrings.  Glad I picked up that beautiful orchid for her

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Did she see you dressed up and did you ‘Tickle her fancy’………

Lucky girl Cece!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?