Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have always been in the closet about my dressing and my feelings.  Never felt the need to really share with anyone other than online acquaintances.  About 5 years ago, met up with an old female friend, we both work in the same type of business.   We began talking and texting about our lives and families and all was fine.  One day she asked me if I was bisexual, she had a feeling about it since we had worked together many years ago.  I wasnt too shocked, but I felt that she did sense something and I started to open up a bit about who I sometimes felt inside.  She is a very open person and was very curious, one thing led to another and I told her that I was a crossdresser.  She was very much accepting and so began my sharing all those things in the past that I was confused about and felt.

That validation was just so wonderful, someone i can talk with about who i was.  Yet it was a bit frustrating too, where there others that i could open up too.  My wife is not one of them unfortunately.

I took a chance with another female friend, one who is just as open.  I gave some hints about my feelings and she took them quite in stride, almost understanding who I might be inside.  I finally just came out and told her about my crossdressing and feelings and she was and is most supportive.  I have even been able to share with her daughter about it and have gotten the same response.  It feels great,  I can talk about things but I try not to be exclusive with it.  I open myself to questions which I enjoy sharing to help give the whole picture.   All in all it has been a great journey and very validating.

Savanna

Great story. So glad for you to have this validation. I can see that it must have been  so wonderful to of load and to get such supportive  responses. Maybe these friends  might help  you with your wife? ?

Take care

Masiexx

Savanna……what a wonderful story…..sooo happy for you. Hopefully you wife will come to accept your alter ego as well. Give her time and don’t push the issue. I wish you all the best and happiness. Feel feel to drop me a line or two and keep me update on how you are getting along along.

Lady Veronicas  – HUGS

I am afraid that my wife would never understand, she is very straight and not open to other life choices.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Savanna  I love your reading it’s wonderful knowing there’s still people out there that do understand us and are willing to accepted who we want to be . It’s unfortunate about your wife and hope things may change. Patience in time you may be surprised. Best on your journey ahead. 🌹

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dressing openly, I discovered a lot of girls seemed to like it.

Savanna; Thank you for your story. It took courage to reveal your true self to your lady friends and the one’s daughter. I commend you on that. I hope you’re still in contact with them, especially if you still can’t talk to your wife. We all need friendly support throughout our journey.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?