• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Girls, so glad to be part of this group. I am a ‘seasoned’ crossdresser and very comfortable out in the general public world, not a closet dresser.

I dress a few time a month, wish could be so much more, but like so many others, limited due to my living situation.

Usually alone, which is a drag (ignore the pun) and looking for girls to hang out with.

Dress casual and age appropriate, more classy than flashly.

Have been to the Phila. Art Museum, NJ Grounds for Schulptre, Cloisters in NY, even the Phila. Auto Show, many live theater performaces as examples of what Vanessa enjoys.

Hope to see some of you soon,

Vanessa

Anonymous

Hello Vanessa Glad you came here You will enjoy yourself as everyone is very nice very kind Have fun

J J
      Lady

We are never fully satisfied with our appearance regardless of gender. It is even harder to accept ourselves when we are pushing boundaries. We need to accept the fact that we have certain traits and features that will make having the female persona we desire hard or impossible to achieve. I have pretty much (but not completely) learned to accept the fact that I will always be a guy in a dress. I can soft my male features, but they will always be there, and since I am a guy in a dress I have come to accept that. I am not transitioning, have no desire to, and just enjoy dressing and have come to understand that .

Hi Vanessa welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m still a closet dresser myself I’m in the closet to my wife and family and friends, I’ve been out a few times dressed but only when my wife has been away on vacation, I’ve been out mostly in my car at night no one can tell if you’re a man or a woman late at night and I’ve pulled up and gone for a walk around a few towns near where i live, I’ve only ever been out during the day dressed up and that was around the estate where i live and it was raining so there wasn’t any people about, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vanessa

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Vanessa nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself ..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking many questions about there lifes as the femme ladies they are.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Vanessa as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away .. Again Vanessa nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Also Vanessa please do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we all get to know you better and thank you ..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

hi Vanessa
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Vanessa
      Philadelphia area here too.

Hi Vanessa
      Lovely to meet you and welcome to CDH.
      Sarah xx

Anonymous

Well hello 👋 I am full time Christina glad to hear what you wrote. You can get with the girls 👧 and they can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?