Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I work in a grocery store,  I usually in the back where vendors get checked in. I over heard on vendor saying to a coworker you should see the pictures I found of him. I said what pictures he said you in that red dressed all made up or those skirts showing your legs. I said oh ok……how did you know? He was surprised and said What?  I have those on very specific sites that you have to know about or have a link to. You would also have to search cretin words to find them.  So How did you find them? Is there something you are hiding? like a fetish or a thing for crossdressrs? He never answered and never talked to me again or about me. The co-workers that was around said damn you shot that donkey down, he went down in flames.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Brandie.

Serves him right. I can almost hear that wah wah wah waaah sound.

Well done to you Brandi. Some people will never get it. Work discrimination is not on. Not everyone sees it our way, but there is respect for others.
      Just keep your opinion to yourself.
      Best wishes
      Jane

Ashley
      Lady

That’s the way to do it Brandie! This is pretty much how I imagined someone trying to out me playing out in my head, with some variation of “So… I only post on CD sites… what were YOU doing on there?” but I’m still not sure I could just confidently drop that on someone like you did! (I think I would be feeling some sense of shock at being discovered, it hasn’t happened yet for me)

Brandie
        Lady

He tried to embarrass me but what he didnt know is my nick name at work is Supergirl. Started out a friend called me that and it took off from there and they all seen my Superman celebration pics.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Atta girl!  Dude had no clue you have played out a response many times while he never gave a second thought to just spewing hate and to how it might play out, especially back on him.

Toodles!

Peta Mari
      Lady

Well played.

Anonymous

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…now thats what you call bitch slapped lol. I love it.

Good for you girlfriend, how to put him in his place.

Anonymous

and the winner ….

by Technical Knock Out ….

Brandie .. KNOX

[thunderous applause]

Brandie
        Lady

The villagers rejoiced.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Good for you brandie. What a jerk! The fact that he found you says something about him. Maybe he’s closeted or an admirer. Glad to hear you put him in his place in a classy way!

Well done Brandie, you handled the situation perfectly! The guy sounds like some kind of a stalker.

And THAT’S how you do it! Well done, Sweetie.

Anonymous

Good for you Brandie.  Instead of being defensive, you stood up and handled it beautifully.  He left with his you know what handed to him!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Good for you, we’ll done certainly straightened out the problem.🌷

Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Touche! Shot him in the ass and kept your dignity.

Sylvia
      Lady

Well done Brandie !!

Throw it back at them , and they have nothing more to say…
      That guy should have kept his mouth shut.
      He will think twice now before attempting to do something like that again !

Love Sylvia.

Well done Brandie!

Alice

Go girl.    What confidence you have.   Good to see that you are standing up for your privacy.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Perfectly played Brandie! And, it’s always great to see an as@&$le go down in flames!!

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

That’s the equivalence of punching a bully in the nose. Because that’s what he is, a bully. Only, much classier. Well  done, Brandi, standing up for yourself and all of us, in the process.

Brandie
        Lady

I hate bullys one day I should tell the tell of a bully security guard.

Anonymous

Way to go, Brandie.

Anonymous

What a star, Very classy approach to the situation, good see the cretin slink off to his burrow.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Way to go Girl.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you I personally never had that happen to me .but glad you took care of him you go girl

Jennifer

I share a lot of pictures and videos on various sites. I never worry about someone I know finding them because as you said, they have to be searching crossdressing and therefore have an interest in it too.

Anonymous

That is an awesome way to handle the situation.

x

Leah
      Baroness

you handled that is a great way that made him look like the ass that he was.  I would have loved to see his look when you asked him if he had something HE was hiding…

What a perfect intelligent response. Would have loved to have been there.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?