• This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, I think I’m getting a bit more confident and adventurous. This time, I’m home in my condo all dressed and decided, screw it, I’m going to venture out. So I took the elevator down to the lobby of my building, walked right out the front door, and confidently walked to my car in my high heel boots. I got in, pushed the start button, and what should be playing on the classic rock station I listen to? That’s right, Aerosmith’s “Dude looks like a lady”. I took it as an omen and went for a nice drive around my neighborhood. It felt so good to open the sunroof and feel the wind blowing in my hair. I got such a rush looking in the rearview mirror and seeing Elise looking back at me. And it was incredible to look at my hands on the steering wheel with the French manicured press on nails in place.

Did I mention that my mother lives in the same development and I’m on the board of directors? There was at least a 50-50 chance I would be seen and recognized, but in the moment, I really didn’t care. The pink fog has got me good, and I’m loving it.

Anonymous

Oh yes the pink fog is as addictive as purple haze. Great story though everything right down to great soundtrack by Aerosmith. Little question from a thick Brit. Condo to us means wealth or are there different levels of condo.

I live in south Florida, which is probably one of the condo capitals of the world. They built a lot of them on the past 50 years. And, yes, they come in all income levels. Luxury condos on the beach can cost millions. In adult communities  (55 plus) further west, you can find two bedroom units for as little as $50,000. I’m in one of the latter communities. Except for the super luxurious buildings on the beach or downtown, most condos are cheaper than single family houses. I would love to have a private backyard (usually with inground swimming pools around here), but can’t afford it as a single parent on a teacher’s salary.

Anonymous

Well as a teacher you deserve a lot more than you get, similar for our educators undervalued. Thanks for the run down on your housing in the US, it’s not something we see much of here, property ownership is everything “an Englishmans home is his castle.’ and all that. I would be interested to know what you teach but I wouldn’t blame you if you thought what’s this nosey Limy want to know that for.

On a note more relevant to the site loved reading your recent adventures and scrubbed up pretty well in the pictures (looked great if that saying has left pur shores). Hope your adventures carry on succesfully.

Donna

Elise

You “Think” you’re getting more confident?

Absolutely! And isn’t it delicious, always leaves you wanting more.

Feed the beast whenever you can.

Problem is the beast is hungry!!

Well…you have made her wait quite a while lol.

Be safe about it, but….be YOU

Yes. She’s been caged up for about 45 years. I’m surprised I’ve been able to keep her in this long. 😉

Always think safety and plan . Py x.

Thanks so much for sharing Elise,

You are freaking awesome and I know what you mean about that song.
      Ive heard it play when in drab and it has a whole new meaning in my life now.

I so love the pink fog and I am so glad you embraced it so bravely.
      Thank you for sharing and doing what you did.
      You rock
      patty

Anonymous

I am 62 and have been dressing since my teen years.  Only recently have I allowed my femininity to explode in the form of wigs, skirts, dresses, skinned jeans and a multitude of other clothing.  My fashionista has awoken and I love it.   I feel in a short time I have come so far as a woman.  ❤️❤️❤️ It.   As to venturing out, I am developing a strong desire to do so.  I have gone out to the gas station fully dressed after dark and have taken the dogs for a walk late at night. But this is as brave as I have gotten. No close up meeting with anyone. But I am getting braver and feel the need to try.  I do have a favor of all the girls here.  Please look at some of my photos and give me your opinion do you think I will pass or will I be read.?  I know it’s sibjective but I welcome opinions.  Thanks girls.  Huggs  Maddie

I think your photos are lovely. Very passable (although I keep getting told passing isn’t important and I’m trying to accept that). I especially love the white dress. I’m really into lace, although I prefer black lace to white). The only criticism I have is the Ohio State shirt. It HAS to go. Replace it with a University of Florida Gator shirt and you’ll be all set! 🙂

Becka
      Lady

That’s awesome, Elsie!

Hi Elise!  Oh, I just love rollin down the highway, top down, radio cranking out CCR. Funny thing is, well, it isn’t funny really, but when I hit a crosswind, my wig hair goes straight up and almost sends wig flying into space! Don’t know why but aerodynamics of the Jag must have something to do with it. Skirt flip ups occur as well. Is quite a thrill when the breeze passes into the bridge!!! LOL

Any other girls out there drive convertibles??? Any problems when met by or passed by transports??

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Manchester not conducive to convertibles it would soon be a bath on wheels and the wig would be blown into Yorkshire. A jag hey vintage, classic one is it. Don’t even have a sunroof on my Ford Focus. The feeling of the wind blowing wherever is a feeling I need to experience then.

Donna.

Anonymous

Here super rich mansion, wealthy but metropolitan apartment, middle class detached home, working class semi detached or terraced home, poor park bench.

We are not really a high rise society.

Anonymous

Aqualung? need help with that one. However my point is we have a homeless problem. Manchester Mayor hopes to eradicate this, noble gesture but probably impossible. I know it’s not CD related and I get on my soapbox over such issues. Hooverville in the 1930s on your side of the pond.

Anonymous

Think I have discovered stress of everyday life is one of the reasons I dress. No need to get psychological help here. Great new picture Sammy.

I love Aerosmith’s Rockin Roller Coaster. But then, I’m a coaster fanatic. Haven’t been on one I didn’t love!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?