• This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Woke up this morning 4am eastern time here in Florida and just started crying 😭 out of no where have no idea why as I sit here crying something told me I had to share it here needing emotional support from my sisters it is like I just need too here that someone thinks what I am going through is the right dession sorry about the all over it is hard to concentrate through the tears

with all my love Kimberly

the emotional unicorn 🦄 😭🦄😭

Anonymous

Hi Kim,

I understand!

Many hugs to you,

Eve

Anonymous

Thank you miss Eva have a wonderful day love and hugs Kim 🦄💜🦄

As I go through this journey, I too find my emotions all over the place, Kimberly.
      Its all part of being a girl😊
      Big hugs, girl,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Thank you miss regine this came out of nowhere and the kind words I am recieving from my sisters are hitting straight to the heart

hugs Kimberly

Kimberly,

I get that way sometimes, it’s more common for me after I get off work and get in the shower… I just let it go… stress from the weeks or just a rough day with depression…

It’s nice to know we have a safe place that we can come to admit our “feminine” feelings. The idea that males, whether crossdressing, Trans- gender or anything… aren’t supposed to show emotions tears us down more than anything I think…

Hope all is well and you remember, everyday is new, yesterday’s dark clouds have done passed and today will bring a bright beautiful sky. If it doesn’t let’s just dance in the rain.

❤Tonya

It’ll happen. When you think of all that we have to go through, it’s amazing that any of us can function without crying all the time. Just know that you are not alone and you will get through this.

Anonymous

Thank you I know we have support here more than I could imagine today just came out of nowhere it woke me up

hugs Kim

Anonymous

Kimberly sometimes sweetheart you need to let it all out it will do you good. When you need to talk please talk to us we are all here listening.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Thank you miss Sarah yes letting all out does help and talking to all the lovely ladies on here helps also I feel I am going too have another crying session when I get home it is building up and hopefully it isn’t another two hour one I had someone say that it is Kimberly coming out and putting my other have in the back

hugs Kimberly

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly,
      Hey, a good cry can be cathartic at times and mentally and spiritually healthy to boot.
      We all carry A LOT of baggage around!
      If this is the occasional cry, fine but if this a regular occurrence than I agree with LisaT and suggest that you find someone to talk to about stuff going on in your life.
      I hope you’re well
      Hugs
      Jillian

Anonymous

and Oh by the by Kimberly,
      it should go without saying but I’ll say it anyway, if you’d like to talk you can DM me any time.

Jillian.

Anonymous

Thank you miss Jillian I will take you up on that tonite still on the emotional rollercoaster it has started again one min I am fine the next the tears are flowing have a good nite will pm you tomorrow

hugs and love Kimberly 🦄

Kimberly crying is just fine and we need to do that. I agree with Lisa though. If it is coming from nowhere your conscious mind is not in control. We will always be here for a shoulder to cry on, but if you are losing sleep and if it is persistent I would suggest seeing someone that is actually qualified to help. Β Seeing a counselor is more affordable and lasts longer than the other things that we do to deal with life.
      Hope that you get to feeling better and like I said we will always be here when you need us.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Thank you miss octavia for the kind words of support a girl needs support from her sisters every once in a while

hugs Kimberly 💜💖💜🦄

Anonymous

It has been coming out for two hours I did have one sister private message and talk for a little bit the pink fog came out strong today and is still going strong this bout of emotion is far from over today but have to take it one min at a time

hugs Kimberly

Anonymous

Thank you miss gen it came out of all of a sudden for about the first two hours it was strong it is still there just in little spurts but with the kind words of the ladies on here I am getting through it

hugs and love kim

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?