Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies,

I am so excited to join you gorgeous women. Just a few minutes of browsing has me realizing this is exactly what I’ve been looking to find. A safe place to admire and learn to bring the lady inside of me out.  I look forward to sharing with you throughout my journey of transformation.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to CDH!!! Thanks for introducing yourself, and I look forward to hearing more of your journey.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rebecca   welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. And yes we would love hearing more about your journeys through this amazing world. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rebecca! You have found the perfect place to be able to openly talk about your journey of discovering that lovely lady inside you. Feel free to ask questions or post comments. Have fun!

Emily

Rebecca,I am excited for you,welcome!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Rebecca

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs,

Natasha💋

Hi Rebecca

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rebecca nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here. You have found the best CD site on the web so get settled in kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. please join us with some stories of what you have been  up to as Rebecca we all love a good story and cant wait for you to give us a couple . So please relax and you are welcome here with open arms and big hearts and support to help you on your journey thru the girl in your heart and sole who wants to be out with you and breathing life into her and you  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rebecca and welcome.  You are spot on in your impression – this is a pretty remarkable place.  A lot of positive energy, which you’ve already noticed, and we’re a pretty fun bunch too.  Let your hair down and relax, it’s time to be yourself.  Nice to meet you!

Stevie

Welcome Rebecca!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?