Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies,

I was going to post this yesterday but I guess I just let it go until this morning after my wife’s comment. Yesterday when I woke up I happened to notice that I felt different. I normally do what my wife calls my “ morning fix “ which consists of me putting on some pantyhose , bralette and a denim skirt and top for my coffee and watch the news. As I was doing this I noticed that I felt really feminine. It was a super strong feeling of femininity. I know some use the term pink fog which I’ve experienced over the years but this was different. My walk , my mannerisms, my mood was all different. I figured ok I just need some dress up time which I haven’t  had a lot of lately as I worked some overtime this past weekend. I always underdress for work with panties and bralette of course as that’s an everyday thing , pantyhose and a camisole. I wear women’s deodorant daily as well but still had this super strong feminine feeling. All day at work it didn’t go away.  I was wondering if anyone at work noticed my walk or any other things I’d done. So now again this morning I had the same feelings. Yes I do love this side of myself and have totally come to terms with myself so just wondering why I’ve never noticed or felt this way so strong as these last 2 mornings. I really started thinking about it when my wife mentioned she noticed my walk , the way I was sitting , my mood in general and just all around seem more womanly to her. I told her the truth and yes said I have this super strong feminine feeling the last couple of days . She asked if I was taking anything different to cause this . I was a little shocked she would ask this so I told her I wouldn’t take anything like that without a conversation with her first. At times I don’t think she even notices me while dressed or how I act as she has seen it for years now but I guess she does notice. I think it’s nice that I was having these feeling and she noticed it and mentioned it this morning. Has anyone else ever dealt with these feeling of a very strong feminine feeling without being on anything like HRT, estrogen or t blockers?

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Ashley, I am experiencing this increasingly. It is always in the background even when I am male mode.

Nika
      Lady

This is one of the reasons I started crossdressing, I had all of this inside of me and one day it just clicked… I want to be more like a woman 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

💖

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I’d have to say yes Ashely, and the older I get the stronger the feeling is. Maybe because the realization that the clock is ticking or I just haven’t had the time for me to present more and it’s catching up, but the feminine me is very strong at times and I like it. Wish my wife would say something like “go put on a pretty dress and take a walk around the block”. Maybe some day.

Sherri

Hi Ashley,  Thanks for this interesting question.  Before I understood and accepted my intersex condition, I wrestled with my evil twin whenever I was misgendered.  Now that I’ve embraced and recognized my situation, I delight in knowing and living within my beautiful twin.  Marg

Anonymous
      Lady

I always feel strongly feminine ever since I took that huge step 23 yrs ago and surrendered my feminine virginity I’m ready for the next big step.. transition to female physically 100% could use any and all advise and tips on this please I’m on my own here.no girlfriends to help me out thanks

Anonymous
      Lady
    • I always feel strongly feminine ever since I took that huge step 23 yrs ago and surrendered my feminine virginity I’m ready for the next big step.. transition to female physically 100% could use any and all advise and tips on this please I’m on my own here.no girlfriends to help me out thanks
    J J
    Lady

I have not felt what you describe to anywhere near your degree, but can understand the feeling. I suspect it is just your body and mind’s way of telling you have a distinct feminine side. We all do to varying degrees, but you have had a period of fairly strong feelings. Embrace it, enjoy it or suppress it, it is up to you. We are complex beings with lots of mood and behavioural swings. I would do exactly what you are doing, thinking about it and how it makes you feel and how it effects those around you. It is not necessarily a good or bad thing, just different. If you are enjoying it and your wife is fine with it, embrace it while it occurs, and see if it lasts or fades.

Thanks for the reply JJ. Yes it is different for sure. Through many years of struggling with myself and now coming out to my wife and others , many counselling appointments and accepting myself I’m embracing this side of me . No thoughts of fully transitioning but do enjoy my feminine side a lot and continue to grow as a crossdresser.

J J
        Lady

That is good to hear. So many of us struggle with our feminine side and it can cause stress and strife. I am happy for you in finding yourself. You just need to be you, not what others want you to be.

My break through came when I stopped trying to figure out why I like to dress and just accepted that I enjoy dressing. I like to ride my road bike, hike, ski and rock climb. Dressing is just another thing I like to do.

As my wax tech once said when I had painted finger and toe nails…”if somebody has a problem with it, it is their problem not yours.”

Exactly hun, it’s not going away so might as well embrace it. And well spoken words from your wax tech.

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Ashley and JJ, Thank you so much for sharing your dialog here. I almost cried at the end of JJ’s last post here. Your dialog brought close to mind much of my feelings the last while. Only for myself I might live fully as a woman for a time . A week. a month, several months????
          . Cassie

Hi Ashley.. I know exactly the feeling you spoke of. I had the same feeling the other day. I got out of bed and was feeling so feminine it was almost over whelming. It was if I couldn’t wait to dress as Jessica, go downstairs and start my morning routine. I passed my mirror and looked at myself and said, Wow Jessica, you really looked good today! I could not explain the increased feeling, nor did I try. I just accepted it as my femineity coming to the surface.
    Like you, I usually underdress, but haven’t gone out completely dressed. I am so glad to hear that you had such a surge and to just let it overtake you whenever it happens.

I have had feelings along those lines. Does not happen often but always when I had a certain routine prior.  I shower , shave , powder , slip into one of my favorite nighty outfits, and slide under the covers.  It embraces me like 2 open arms and rocks me into a perfect sleep.  Wish I could bottle it!

An update to what I posted.  During the last 2 weeks I have had an intense desire to dress daily and for long periods.  It happened after my first trip where I was given a makeover, and stepped out to the world.  Perhaps this was the catalyst or maybe it is celestial .  All I know is that it is overpowering.

Liara Wolfe
    Duchess

Yes, I have them. Some days I wake up feeling so feminine and just have to be a girl. When it happens it is very strong and hard for me to ignore.

Caty Ryan
    Baroness

It happens to me every night when I get ready for bed. I ditch the male Pj’s and having underdressed in them for about 2=3hours post shower, insert my self adhesive forms into my bra, then depending on the season, into the femme nightwear. Warmer months are the best when I sleep “all silk”.

Should I awake an hour or two before its time to get up, I slip off my bra and doze away braless, with a “causal  arm” resting on “my breasts”. If nature should call during that time and the forms stay in place, oh how feminine to lift my nightie, drop my french knickers  and “do my business”.

Happy dressing

Caty.

Roberta Broussard
    Duchess - Annual

I have had similar experiences. Please understand that I have only started dressing completely in the 2 yrs. My DADT situation at home prevents me from dressing whenever I want. However, I do underdress every day. So, I’m not outwardly feminine in the way I might appear to others.

What I’ve noticed and only lately. While doing something like standing, sitting or walking. I sometimes slip into a feminine mindset. It happens without any conscious effort. I suddenly find myself walking or behaving in a much more feminine manner.  What’s strikes me as funny is that when I realize this is happening. I have to get hold of myself and make a conscious effort to reacquire my masculine mannerism. Just a couple of days ago I was walking thru the Grocery store. I was heading towards the Dairy section, remembering the items I needed. Suddenly realized I was walking like a woman. I was getting a couple of looks from the men and got a smile from some woman.

To me this is so oddly funny. When I started letting Roberta out. I had to remind myself to walk more feminine. Now I’m having to remind myself to walk more masculine.

What a crazy ride this is !

Oh  my Roberta, I’ve caught myself walking very feminine while pushing my grocery cart many times.  But I go with it as most of the time I’m in womens jeans and top while still presenting as a man.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

When I’m dressed I want that mindset and it comes easier and easier as I do this more. When it happens and I’m not dressed is a potential problem. I am a bit fearful that it might happen at the wrong time or front of the wrong people.

Oh well, I’ll just have something else to blame on getting older.

Hi Ashley, I constantly feel the “pink fog” and I’m not during HRT; T-Blockers nor estrogen. I especially feel very extra feminine during the two cycles of the full moon each month.

Maybe you are on to something with the lunar cycle hun. Not sure but I’ve never felt like this before the last couple days.

Ally Syn
    Lady

Hi Ashley, thanks for sharing, yes – yay, I now know those times,but never appreciated before. I guess I was more aware of the opposite side of this spectrum when my brain wants to transform and … well that magic in me seems to have run out and just leaves me feeling despondent, no matter what I just look and feel like a man … and has even caused me to give up in the past … it’s been a recent wave of “super strong feeling of femininity” that has ended a year-long … what do you call it when you don’t follow you’re heart? I would be curious to know more? Is this the essence of being gender fluid. I’ll continue to read the replies, hopefully my jealousy allows me to push through the ones that flaunt “I feel like this all the time”. As a side note, it is encouraging to learn that my hope to find a relationship that embraces this “challenge” I … we rather … have. It is nice to finally be able to say “we”, it’s been a long lonely conversation with myself.

I can’t remember exactly when it occurred but i know it was some time after I decided to live as Danielle full time. I noticed I was just “softer” emotionally, more compassionate and gentle. How I decorated my living space changed and almost everything I read was related to women’s issues, beauty and fashion. Although I still maintained interest in my core activities, I approached everything in a more feminine way. It took years but I have almost forgotten living in male mode. I don’t know if I have adopted a woman’s way of thinking, but I know I am not the same person I used to be.

• Viewing 15 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?