- This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.
- May 2, 2022 at 11:39 am #642650AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m in my early 60s and all my life I’ve felt like a woman. I’ve only been wearing women’s clothes for a few years in everyday life. These clothes are very discreet and can pass for men’s clothes. I went out a few times in full woman mode with breast prostheses, skirts and very feminine clothes. I only go to places where they accept me and where I feel confident, like my hairdresser or my beautician. Those moments are the best memories of my entire life. Unfortunately after this brief happiness, I am ashamed and I destroy everything I had. It’s a bit to free myself from this infernal cycle that I joined this group, maybe it will allow me to accept the woman I am by reading other experiences of women like me.
17 users thanked author for this post.
- May 3, 2022 at 9:38 am #642844
- May 2, 2022 at 7:01 pm #642739
- May 2, 2022 at 7:00 pm #642738Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3458Has thanked: 49699 timesBeen thanked: 12313 times
Hi Denise nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to learn from ask all the questions you need help with as there are no silly questions here maybe silly answers ha ha .. With many ladies here from all over the world to build friendships with have fun girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- May 3, 2022 at 1:11 pm #642905
- May 2, 2022 at 4:24 pm #642712Chrissy SimpsonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
Hello and welcome Denise. This is a very safe and warm site to be a part of. I too am in my early 60’s and have gone through the same things as you are. So rest assured you are not alone. There are a lot of us here with many different stories and also different paths.
The path to concentrate on in my opinion is your health and happiness.
To be happy is what we all want. Share your thoughts and feeling in some of the discussions and you will surely get some replies. We have all been there and some of us are still there.
Enjoy the site, and making friends.
- May 2, 2022 at 3:36 pm #642701Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 860Replies: 411Has thanked: 356 timesBeen thanked: 1924 times
- May 2, 2022 at 2:27 pm #642691Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1229Has thanked: 7541 timesBeen thanked: 6095 times
Hi Denise and welcome to the most supportive site for CD’s on the net.
My advice for you is to first stop purging your fem stuff. Its expensive, depressive, and you know you will want it again. When you feel the need to purge just put it away for a while until the desire comes back… and it will… don’t beat yourself up.
The second thing you need to do, or maybe this is the first thing you should do, is to accept this side of yourself and try to find peace and a balance in your daily life. Our dressing desires do not just go away no matter how hard we try. We can put it off and not dress but we will be miserable until we do. Its not easy being a CD for any of us.
Try to remain calm and read experiences here and you will see we are all a big sisterhood living mostly in the dark closet… we have to work toward the light and peace.
- May 2, 2022 at 3:02 pm #642697AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you very much for this generous response. I will remember your advice and do my best to resist the purge next time. Putting my things away might work. This exchange is a great relief, this is the first time in my life that I can talk about it openly, thank you again.
- May 2, 2022 at 1:49 pm #642681Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 787Has thanked: 17370 timesBeen thanked: 2832 times
Welcome! You are sure to find a lot of girls here in a similar age range, feelings, and situation. We are all quite accepting, and always looking for friendship.
It’s good to meet you!
- May 2, 2022 at 1:37 pm #642676Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 224Has thanked: 360 timesBeen thanked: 799 times
Hello Denise, welcome. Now you are here be assured that the ladies here are accepting and compassionate.
We have been thtough the denial stages, purging, and confusion.
One day at a time, little advances, and you are already going out enfemme. A triumph.
Enjoy our site, and live life.
- May 2, 2022 at 3:47 pm #642705
- May 2, 2022 at 12:47 pm #642672Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 351Has thanked: 1041 timesBeen thanked: 1275 times
Hi Denise, and welcome. I am 74 and when I returned to crossdressing about five years ago I realized the issues that led me away many decades earlier no longer mattered, the primary one being “what will people say or think”? This probably comes with age, but I wish I had realized it sooner since it would have saved so much grief. Another thing I learned which was priceless is so many of us worry about “passing”. It was a big barrier that kept me from going out in public for the longest time. Then I came across someone, who has since become a very good friend, who teaches workshops on what is really important when we embrace our inner girl and that is “blending”. By ‘blending’ she means how you carry yourself (walking, sitting, etc.), how you dress (age and situation appropriate), and how you act (mannerisms, gestures, etc.), is more important than how you look. She points out that if how we look is the primary criteria for being viewed as a woman then many CIS women would not ‘pass’ by any measure! All I know is since following her advice when I go out in public if anyone notices they don’t seem to care. So far the only looks I have gotten are winks and smiles from “dirty old men” who apparently think I look pretty good, and I am fine with that! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures as you venture forth, because this journey is indeed just that an adventure! Hugs, Paulette
- May 2, 2022 at 3:58 pm #642707AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you very much for your testimony, it is very encouraging. In fact today is a bit like my “coming out”, I had never spoken to anyone about my situation. It will probably be the beginning of a great adventure with more and more acceptance on my part. I hope to have the courage to develop my feminine side and above all to stop destroying everything in a cyclical way.
- May 2, 2022 at 12:41 pm #642669Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 450Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1750 times
Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you make lots of new friends here.
Like you I have felt female all my life and through joining CDH I have gained so much support in gaining understanding about the the woman I am. I hope you get the same support.
I am always happy to keep in touch and share experiences, please feel free to message me anytime.
- May 2, 2022 at 4:04 pm #642708
- May 2, 2022 at 12:30 pm #642665Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 34Replies: 6124Has thanked: 11679 timesBeen thanked: 12426 times
Denise ..you’re certainly on your way, start building that courage and soon pass through those Gates and discover that world ahead. We are blessed in having many wonderful ladies here always willing to help in every way. From their advice and tips to better understand more of who you are and support that is second to none. So no need to purge as it is certainly expensive and hard on one’s conscience. With acceptance for all that passes I know you’ll be happy to be part of a community that really cares for all. The best to you and it’s very nice meeting you. Welcome. ..
- May 2, 2022 at 12:16 pm #642659Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 114Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 329 times
Yes you just need to find yourself take one step at a time I have been full time since I was 9 and now am 62 I have been enjoying who I am all out full time. Glad to have you here just join in with the chatt and meet the girls
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.