Tagged: 

• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m in my early 60s and all my life I’ve felt like a woman. I’ve only been wearing women’s clothes for a few years in everyday life. These clothes are very discreet and can pass for men’s clothes. I went out a few times in full woman mode with breast prostheses, skirts and very feminine clothes. I only go to places where they accept me and where I feel confident, like my hairdresser or my beautician. Those moments are the best memories of my entire life. Unfortunately after this brief happiness, I am ashamed and I destroy everything I had. It’s a bit to free myself from this infernal cycle that I joined this group, maybe it will allow me to accept the woman I am by reading other experiences of women like me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Denise ..you’re certainly on your way, start building that courage and soon pass through  those Gates and discover that world ahead. We are blessed in having many wonderful ladies here always willing to help in every way. From their advice and tips to better understand more of who you are and support  that is second to none. So no need to purge as it is certainly expensive and hard on one’s conscience.  With acceptance for all that passes I know you’ll be happy to be part of a community that really cares for all. The best to you  and it’s very nice meeting you.  Welcome. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Denise,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

Like you I have felt female all my life and through joining CDH I have gained so much support in gaining understanding about the the woman I am.  I hope you get the same support.

I am always happy to keep in touch and share experiences, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hello Tara,

I am amazed at the warm welcome from each of you. This day will remain in my heart as the beginning of a beautiful experience.

Denise

Hi Denise, and welcome. I am 74 and when I returned to crossdressing about five years ago I realized the issues that led me away many decades earlier no longer mattered, the primary one being “what will people say or think”? This probably comes with age, but I wish I had realized it sooner since it would have saved so much grief. Another thing I learned which was priceless is so many of us worry about “passing”. It was a big barrier that kept me from going out in public for the longest time. Then I came across someone, who has since become a very good friend, who teaches workshops on what is really important when we embrace our inner girl and that is “blending”. By ‘blending’ she means how you carry yourself (walking, sitting, etc.), how you dress (age and situation appropriate), and how you act (mannerisms, gestures, etc.), is more important than how you look. She points out that if how we look is the primary criteria for being viewed as a woman then many CIS women would not ‘pass’ by any measure! All I know is since following her advice when I go out in public if anyone notices they don’t seem to care. So far the only looks I have gotten are winks and smiles from “dirty old men” who apparently think I look pretty good, and I am fine with that! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures as you venture forth, because this journey is indeed just that an adventure! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hello Paulette,

Thank you very much for your testimony, it is very encouraging. In fact today is a bit like my “coming out”, I had never spoken to anyone about my situation. It will probably be the beginning of a great adventure with more and more acceptance on my part. I hope to have the courage to develop my feminine side and above all to stop destroying everything in a cyclical way.

Hugs

Denise

Hello Denise, welcome. Now you are here be assured that the ladies here are accepting and compassionate.
      We have been thtough the denial stages, purging, and confusion.
      One day at a time, little advances, and you are already going out enfemme. A triumph.
      Enjoy our site, and live life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Anonymous

Hello Jane,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. it’s really appreciated. Today will be a day that I will remember.

Denise

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Denise

Welcome! You are sure to find a lot of girls here in a similar age range, feelings, and situation. We are all quite accepting, and always looking for friendship.
      It’s good to meet you!

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

Hi Lara,

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming this and I’m speaking openly about something I’ve kept to myself for almost 50 years.

Thank you very much for your answer,

Denise

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

You are very welcome!
          I have been here for over 6 months now, and I’m still pinching myself.

Hugs,

😄Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Denise and welcome to the most supportive site for CD’s on the net.

My advice for you is to first stop purging your fem stuff. Its expensive, depressive, and you know you will want it again. When you feel the need to purge just put it away for a while until the desire comes back… and it will… don’t beat yourself up.

The second thing you need to do, or maybe this is the first thing you should do, is to accept this side of yourself and try to find peace and a balance in your daily life. Our dressing desires do not just go away no matter how hard we try. We can put it off and not dress but we will be miserable until we do. Its not easy being a CD for any of us.

Try to remain calm and read experiences here and you will see we are all a big sisterhood living mostly in the dark closet… we have to work toward the light and peace.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for this generous response. I will remember your advice and do my best to resist the purge next time. Putting my things away might work. This exchange is a great relief, this is the first time in my life that I can talk about it openly, thank you again.

Denise

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Denise.

While we all are unique, many have walked the same paths, so hopefully some of our experiences will help you on your journey.

Gabriela

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Denise.  This is a very safe and warm site to be a part of.  I too am in my early 60’s and have gone through the same things as you are. So rest assured you are not alone.  There are a lot of us here with many different stories and also different paths.

The path to concentrate on in my opinion is your health and happiness.
      To be happy is what we all want.  Share your thoughts and feeling in some of the discussions and you will surely get some replies.  We have all been there and some of us are still there.
      Enjoy the site, and making friends.

Chrissy

Hi Denise nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to learn from ask all the questions you need help with as there are no silly questions here maybe silly answers ha ha .. With many ladies here from all over the world to build friendships with have fun girlfriend  and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie,

Thanks, that’s nice of you.

It is fantastic to receive such warm welcome.

Hug, Denise

Hi Denise,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Denise. You will find plenty of support here.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?