Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I would like to get connected with others from Calgary and Alberta

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina    welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat  ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Wonderful having another Canadian girl here with us.  Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS:Check out the CDH Groups and Friends area of the site.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/us-connection/

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/meet-crossdressers-in-your-area/

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Tina! 🌸🍭🎀

Hi Tina nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms ..As as these other lovely ladies have said allready i cant add much except to say again happy to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tina, and a warm welcome to CDH!!!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m happy to see another Canadian girl here, though I’m a long way away in Ontario!

Welcome to CDH!

Amy

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?