Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Taya Lynn
      Lady

Hello everyone,  I’m just starting this journey and very nervous about it all, I did try on my first dress today and loved it , I’m saving up for a wig and breast forms , thanks again

Taya.

Welcome Taya

You are among like minded friends here, it’s a great place to share, and realise you are not alone with these feelings.

❤️Bianca

Welcome Taya;

We were all new to this at one point or another. I am fairly new to this site myself  ( only a few months) and tried on the first dress I ever owned in that time too. It is a wonderful feeling.. almost liberating and and oh so exciting at the same time. You have come to a great place to meet and chat with other girls with varying levels of experience to draw upon.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

Hi Taya,

I’m new here too, it’s been a positive experience so far.

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Taya nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here in our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme lives ..So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies  then your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Taya as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. We all here are supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors ..As you must have missed the sign at the door when you entered that read Please Deposit all Fears and Nervous feelings here before entering as you will not be needing them in side these doors have fun girl nothing to worry about as we dont bite  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..  Taya please do us a favor return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thank you ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Taya Believe many here were in same boat being little nervous but as time goes on and chat and post things here more get at ease. Before know it be out going out in public. slow steps don’t rush into things. Will all come out.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Sweet. We have all been there Taya, it’s an emotional journey for us all,so welcome and enjoy the site, and the pleasure of femininity. Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Taya – I was just the same as you back in March this year. With support and encouragement from this wonderful site, dressing up is a way of life now. I wish you all the happiness as you take your first small steps on this exciting journey.
      Best wishes
      Rachael.

Anonymous

Taya…

“Saving up for a wig and breast forms”…..almost brought a tear to my eye….we have all been there honey …..

we all started somewhere but many of us never had a place to help us like this wonderful  site….enjoy your journey…

Grace x

Hi Taya!  So nice to have you here – you are amoung friends!  Please do keep us posted on your progress and don’t hesitate to reach out for help along the way – the gals in here are spectacular!  Welcome to the sisterhood!

Marcellette

Yes you may be nervous at first and with time even purge as many do but the thrill excitement and pink fog will take over and make it all worth while. It will even get better with time so enjoy the adventure

Hi Taya,

Welcome to CDH.  Good luck on your journey and savings.

Alice

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?