Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Divorced SWM in west Fort Worth getting hot on hose, and heels…

Hi Eddie and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I see you started dressing fairly late in life. What made you decide to start after all these years? I like that in your profile you said “and keep it a secret for the time being”. Does that mean you’re willing to come out to your SO eventually? Just food for thought but I find that when the relationship looks like it’s getting serious that’s when I reveal my secret. But I don’t know your situation so you have to go with your gut on this.

Welcome again to the site. If you ever want to vent, need a shoulder to cry on, or just talk about anything and nothing feel free to PM me.

Welcome Eddie!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Eddie….welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Eddie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Eddie! Enjoy exploring this site and all it has to offer. There is lots to read and learn from. Ask questions and share thoughts.

Anonymous

Welcome Eddie

Once you get a taste of it, you’ll get the craving for more. Enjoy it!

Polly

Welcome to CDH Eddie – i am sure you will have great fun exploring and discovering.

hugs,

suzette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?