• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have recently started to get into CD wit panties and a bra.  Really interested in exploring more clothes.  Finishing a divorce  (not related to my interest in CD ).  Once that is done I hope to really try clothes and makeup.  Not sure how I will find a woman accepting of this part of me.  Can’t out myself to work as they would never understand.   Feel very alone in this, but trying to learn where/how I want to do this and take it from there.  

Anonymous

Hi Georgia and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Thank you for the greetings and supportive comments.  Unfortunately, she, my kids and my mother live with me so privacy is not possible.   Plus, I want to explore this on my own first.  It’s great to find a place to meet people virtually and chat.  Thanks!

Georgia,

Many of us here can sympathize with you and will offer all the support that we can.  Do not despair!  I only came out to my wife of 9 years within the last year.  Thankfully, she has been supportive and understanding.  I know that she is not alone in understanding this part of who we are.  You need only be patient and you will find happiness.  In the meantime, we are here to help.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

Well Georgia turn this crisis into an opportunity now by exploring your feminine side while separated. You wont have to worry about hiding things and you can begin entertaining other cds at your home. This will be a time of discovering the real you. It may give you a new way of seeing things and change your relationship with women only for the better. After that a new relationship will be much more satisfying I am sure.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Georgia welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi Georgia, welcome!  I had a similar experience, but my divorce was directly related to my ex- finding out about my CDing.  I had been crossdressing for over 60 years, always secretly and deep in the closet!  Back in the dark ages, when the internet was new, I found a CD group on Compuserve.  It offered opportunities to chat, exchange ideas and just giiving me an opportunity to know there were MANY CDers out there.  Up to that point, I had used my ex’s clothes and makeup   I took courage and bought myself a bra, panties and heels from Victoria’s Secret and used the joint credit card (not a very bright move!).  When the bill came in for the CC, she exploded, accusing me of having an affair.  I confessed the items were mine and all hell broke loose.  After the divorce, I moved into my own place and went crazy, buying clothing, beastforms, wigs, shoes makeup and more. I even went out dressed one night for a drive en femme.  Then I found my current wife (who does not know) and Lorrie went back into the closet.  CD Heaven has been a joy to once again allow me to interact with similar girls!  Take care!  Lorrie

Rose
      Lady

Hi, Georgia. Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Georgia Lane original post: 

I have recently started to get into CD wit panties and a bra.  Really interested in exploring more clothes.  Finishing a divorce  (not related to my interest in CD ).  Once that is done I hope to really try clothes and makeup.  Not sure how I will find a woman accepting of this part of me.  Can’t out myself to work as they would never understand.   Feel very alone in this, but trying to learn where/how I want to do this and take it from there.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?