• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have just started on my cross dressing journey, I have worn panties for some time but I want to progress to full dressing. I had a dilema, how do I know what size bra to get. I had read online how to measure myself but got a different result each time so I didnt know what to do. I searched online for lingerie boutiques in my area and read what each wrote about themselves and decided on one about 20 miles from where I live. Yesterday (7/7/16) I went there. Up till now only 1 person knows about my feelings and she is a very close friend so what I was about to do was a huge step for me.

I hung around near the shop until I couldnt see any customers then went in and asked if I could be measured for a bra. The lady (Christine) said of course but could I come back in about 5 minutes as there was a customer in the fitting room. When the customer left Christine waved to me as I was just across the street, I went in and she closed the shop door and directed me to a fitting room. I removed my t-shirt so she could judge my size, I am 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and natural breasts (moobs). She came back with a bra and helped me into it but the cups were too large so she brought another and it was a perfect fit. She told me I am a 40c, she also commented that I looked good in a bra to which I blushed a bit but couldnt help feeling my breasts encased for the very first time.

I got dressed again and went back into the still closed shop and chatted with Christine for a while and told her that I was starting me cross dressing journey and she gave me ideas of clothing sizes that would be best for me. Christine was so caring, understanding and sympathetic, she made what for me was a bit of a nightmare into a very positive experience and I cannot praise or thank her enough. I now have more confidence because of her. I got home and sat down looking at my new bra and wept, you may feel I am silly but it was such a relief and it meant so much to me that the first hurdle in my eyes had been overcome.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Kristina,

I don’t think you are silly at all.  It i a very emotional thing when you accept yourself and take those first tentative steps o your journey-wherever that journey leads.  I have been dressing for 40 years since age 11 (doing the math I am 51 now LOL) an I have just begin exploring the TG feelings the last few years.  I have not yet gone into a store yet-though I did go through a drive thru and I have now told about half my family(adult kids and siblings and their kids about my TG feelings.  Not sure where those will lead but am stepping out more and more letting them see me as Cyn.  They have all been accepting and loving-though my daughter is taking more time to deal with it.  She still loves me but does not want to see any of it for now.

So go ahead an weep for joy!  So any great things are ahead for you! Congratulations!

Cyn

It is wonderful to hear of your experience. Such interactions make it so much easier to be who we really are. As I usually shop in my masculine persona, I am always fearful of neagtive reaction when I  head to the fitting room with an armful of dresses and skirts. Unfortunately, most shops don’t care bras in my size on stock. Your experience is still so encouraging. Thanx for sharing.

MacKenzie

Lana Mae
      Lady

Kristina,

Great first step! I have yet to come out in public. Going for transformation to learn make up and will  go out first time to buy a wig.  (one of reasons not been out!)  Hope my experience goes as well! All the best on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Kristina original post: 

I have just started on my cross dressing journey, I have worn panties for some time but I want to progress to full dressing. I had a dilema, how do I know what size bra to get. I had read online how to measure myself but got a different result each time so I didnt know what to do. I searched online for lingerie boutiques in my area and read what each wrote about themselves and decided on one about 20 miles from where I live. Yesterday (7/7/16) I went there. Up till now only 1 person knows about my feelings and she is a very close friend so what I was about to do was a huge step for me.

I hung around near the shop until I couldnt see any customers then went in and asked if I could be measured for a bra. The lady (Christine) said of course but could I come back in about 5 minutes as there was a customer in the fitting room. When the customer left Christine waved to me as I was just across the street, I went in and she closed the shop door and directed me to a fitting room. I removed my t-shirt so she could judge my size, I am 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and natural breasts (moobs). She came back with a bra and helped me into it but the cups were too large so she brought another and it was a perfect fit. She told me I am a 40c, she also commented that I looked good in a bra to which I blushed a bit but couldnt help feeling my breasts encased for the very first time.

I got dressed again and went back into the still closed shop and chatted with Christine for a while and told her that I was starting me cross dressing journey and she gave me ideas of clothing sizes that would be best for me. Christine was so caring, understanding and sympathetic, she made what for me was a bit of a nightmare into a very positive experience and I cannot praise or thank her enough. I now have more confidence because of her. I got home and sat down looking at my new bra and wept, you may feel I am silly but it was such a relief and it meant so much to me that the first hurdle in my eyes had been overcome.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?