Tagged: ,

• This topic has 64 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dani.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After read Ginger Snaps topic of age I was wondering what was the age of most of our membership. So here is a simple poll.

Hi Lisa I’m 69 and started dressing when i was about 8 or 9 years old, when i started it was still a crime to be Gay,

We have come along way since then, in them day’s crossdressing was all in the closet it was kept a big secret,

I’m still in the closet today i only get to dress every now and again when the time is right,

Hugs Rozalyn X

I’m right there with you sister. 66 and still dressing in the closet. And the closets are getting smaller! Wish I could be me. Thanks for dropping in! 💋

Hi Lisa my wardrobe has gotten bigger over the years i just can’t seem to throw anything away X

Hugs Rozalyn X

I’ve been through three purges over the years. The last and most drastic was in 2016 when it was discovered I had cancer. I tossed everything. I mean all of it. Wasn’t sure how it would turn out. Well I’m here still and two years clean and buying it all over again. I admire anyone that hasn’t gone through a purge. You have great staying power!

Lisa

Jackie
            Ambassador

I don’t feel my age. Mentally and emotionally I am 21 but physically I am ”   “. Call it refusal to grow up or mature but I still dress kind of crazy for my age everyday. I have never really purged, only donated clothes that I don’t or can’t wear anymore. I think I’m going to try and stay / feel as young as I can while I can. Perhaps when you see me with a cane I will change into an old ladies style of dress, who knows!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Although, a lady shouldn’t reveal her age, I am proud to say when presenting my feminine side,
      I look younger than 74lol… when the opportunity presents itself, I dress as much as I can

It’s a secret poll, nobody will know what your age is, unless you tell them 🤫

That’s another question for a poll I have. Do you find it easier to look passable the older we get. I have found it easier putting on makeup and looking more womanly then when I was younger. But also do we look younger at the same time!

Leonara
          Ambassador

YES!!😌

Anonymous

We do look younger! Hair, makeup, that’s why cis women do it!! I look young as a man, but look a good 10 yrs younger enfemme

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank you ladies for stopping by your “thanks” mean so much.. xoxo. Leonara

Gwyneth
      Lady

64 here. About to start my Medicare process. And yes still deep in the closet. I want out so bad! I’m too skeered.

If I’d known I’d lived this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Gwyn

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

I’ll be 68 in a month. I know you and many here a afraid to come out of the closet. I was the same, but after reading the stories here for a year I got the courage to do first one little thing ad then another and another
        Today I have had my nails colored for most of the last year, whether in male mode or female mode. Now I have been here almost 3 years and you can read my article about my 50th class reunion while totally in fem the whole weekend. This is something I would never have dreamed of doing 4 years ago. I am trying to write to all of you out there to be an inspiration to go out and show yourself to world, just as others here have been an inspiration to me.

Cassie

I literally turned 58.  Sadly got COVID for a birthday day present so I’m just laying around in Soma PJs all day. Too sick to really dress this week.  Anyways , I don’t look or feel 58.

So I think it was easier to dress and pass/blend when I was younger but back then pre internet I always felt alone, kind of lost and lacking in womanly knowledge.

Now I try to dress like a 40ish professional woman. Not sure how well I can pass/blend but I truly enjoy being Susan.

Thanks for all the fun on this site I have been reading a lot and enjoying the site this week since I’m just laying around.

Susan

Like you I have started dressing age appreciate. I still enjoy dressing in business attire. It can always look nice and sexy at the same time, if done right. The internet has really help us bring together the sisterhood. I always felt so alone in the beginning of the net. I never found anything out there. I wanted information and support and couldn’t find any. CDH has help to place us in a community where we can relate to each other and learn. So much to read and comprehend here, it’s unbelievable. Thanks to all that help us and contribute.

I am 33, still in the closet and have been the past 2 decades. I like dressing in business attire as well.

I have probably gone through 4 or 5 purges in my life. And always end up with way more than I got rid of. Lol

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I am at the top of the age chart, and oh how I wish I could go back with all the knowledge a I have now about who I am. That however, is impossible so I just have to make the best of what I have now. I know I am much happier now that I have accepted myself as the person I know I am. The new friends I have, that I share so much with, have let me express my thoughts and experiences. I know they understand because they are living it to. Enjoy who you are it is really all you have!!

Carolyn, thanks for being who you are and not what someone else thinks you should be.

Lisa Leigh

Carolyn,

It is so much easier to accept who we are…regardless of age…that being said, I’m older than you! I remember hearing the Big Bang happen…I sat with Keith Richards! lolol Hang in there, GF!

Love ya,

Kathryn

My chronological age us 74, but my mental age got stuck at 16!

Oh so true Jin!
        Mentally, I know that I am 18 myself!
        Physical, well I’m not running a marathon again this week! 🏃‍♀️

Hi! Shame on you, you know you’re not suppose to ask a woman her age!!Lol!!    We are all Perpetually 39!!    Jill💖

Anonymous

I am 56. Sure would be nice being younger knowing what I know now, but I’m very happy with my life as it is! Lived lost of things in my life, most of those really nice experiences.

Anonymous

I’ll be 67 next week, glad to see I’m still in the CDH Green zone! 70+ must be like getting clocked at Panera!

Your like me, 66 going on 67, but still have a mentality of an 18 year old. Well at I wish I did!

lisa

Anonymous

Lisa,
      Good follow-up. I’m 65. Not passable. Hope to get makeup approval from loving wife, still have mustache that’s slowly being trimmed to barely showimg, luckily whitish so not overly noticed. Try to dress age or slightly younger.
      XOXO Ginger

Ginger,
        Thanks for you placing this poll idea in my head!
        The stach is always a problem. I have never heard of an idea how best to cover it up? Anybody have an idea?
        I’m surprised that so many of us are in our 60’s! I wished CDH was around when we were younger!

Lisa Leigh

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

66 & will be 67 in September. When dressed I feel a lot younger. Just wish my makeup skills were better but when I go out I really don’t care what people think.

Anonymous

Hi Lisa

I’m 59 but coming up to the big 60 next July!
      Still Closeted and not sure if i’m passable!
      This was a good poll as it seems the membership has more experienced CDers!
      Hugs & Kisses
      Anna xxx

Not much difference between 59 and 60, it’s just a number. I think as we get older it becomes easier to pass. I see a lot of older women that look very manly and the other way around as well.

Lisa, I turned 73 in June…I love who I am! I was told by someone who knows Kathryn that when I am dressed, I don’t look a day over 50! Such a joy!

Thanks, That will be my next poll question I’m going to ask.
        Is it easier to pass as a woman the older you get? I wonder what people will say!

Lisa, I think so…older women have different body shapes versus younger ones. So my less-than-ideal form looks more natural with the enhancements I use. Never had an awkward look from anyone when I’m out as Kathryn…

You need to teach me that! I keep trying to look natural, but nature catches up!

I’m an older gal, now officially and legally considered a female, and everybody thinks I’m in my late 50’s or in my 60’s, so we’ll leave it at that  🙂

Hugs girls, lots of hugs, and some kisses too,

Ms. Lauren M

ChloeC
      Duchess

As old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth, like Kris Kringle once wrote on his job application card at Macy’s.  Or maybe a tad more than a little for some of my teeth.

Anyway, I also maxed out at 5’10 1/2″ but those mushing together vertebrae seem to be aging faster than the rest of me. I did luck out, I suppose, in that I inherited my maternal grandfather’s genes and not my paternal ones as my brothers did, they’re now prime candidates for that men’s hair-club.

Hugs, ChloëC

Will be 68 next month but the Mental attitude will only admit to 30!

I often feel like a twenty-five year old, but ….. there is never one around, Sorry, could not resit. Best, Marlene.

Gwyneth
          Lady

I’ll bet there are 25 yo that wish they were around!

Hi, Gwyneth. You don’t come across many “Gwyneth”. I know of course that your name is an adopted one but is there a history behind the choice? My mother’s name was Gwyneth and she was born in South Wales, UK. Best, Marlene.

Gwyneth
            Lady

My family is supposed to be from Scotland. But several generations before me.

I was on another CD forum site before CDH. I had an odd profile name on that one. I had several friends that I would message back and forth. One day one of those friends answered a message for Gwyneth. I thought she may have sent it to me thinking it was going to another person. Turns out she manipulated that name I had on that site and started calling me Gwyneth. It stuck. It’s somewhat close to my male name. Especially Gwyn, if that’s too much of a hint. I really love it. When I started here, that’s what I wanted to be called.

All the history I have.

Thanks for the reply, Gwyneth. Not South Wales then.

I had a cousin in South Wales, UK, who was a coal miner named Gwyn. He retired at age 60?. One day while gardening at age 62 on a Friday he pricked his thumb. Thought nothing about it. Saturday his thumb felt bad and got rapidly worse so eventually he went late Saturday to the hospital. They diagnosed his problem as that flesh eating bacteria (in all soil but I forget what it is called) and started cutting pieces off him. They could not keep up with the spread and on the Sunday he died. A strapping guy of 62. It was quite a shock the suddenness of it. Anyhow not meant to be a downer, but if gardening always wear gloves and if you get a cut put something on it. Sorry for the cautionary tale.

Saturating his whole body with pressurized oxygen like in one of those anti bends chambers is now recognized ad the best procedure but not back then. Need to live near one though. Best, Marlene.

Anonymous

30!!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m 62, but I have a beautiful sexy 25 year old woman inside. At least that’s how she dresses… Too bad we can’t look and feel that way along with the clothes.
      Oh well, it’s still pretty amazing when she can come out of the closet to play!

Lara

Anonymous

I am 42 but feel 75

I am happy with my 56 years of age, but I am much more proud to feel that I have just turned 25😜

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Just turned 38. *ducks and hides*

I am 61 . But the very first time I fully dressed as a woman was when I was 35 . At the time my then girlfriend want to roleplay and have each of us dress as the opposite sex . We went shopping for the clothes together and she noticed that it was going to cost more for me to dress up than her . After spending $250 on me ( wig , heels and makeup included) and $77 for her she voiced her concern the it wasn’t fair to her . I pointed out that that the dilemma men go through when providing for women . Anyway , one day when we were both off work we decided to dress up . She showed and dressed in a hurry I showed and started dressing , taking my time to look presentable , after I was dressed and with my wig on . She said that I looked amazing and should consider doing this more often . Which after thinking about it for some time I agreed and now here I am in 3 years I’ll have been dressing and a woman off and on for 30 years .

Physically I’m 66 soon to be 67
      Mentally I’m still 21

I’ll be in the 67 boat at the end on the month! Happy birthday to us!

Anonymous

I’m 43 just recently started to my adventure in CD but taking baby steps. I don’t figure I will ever go full time but definitely will be going out CD.

My my, aren’t we all a bunch of old broads. ;0)

Julie
      Lady

Despite my age I wanna be a woman 100%. So my evolution should be completed while I’m still in my 30’s hun!

In my mind, I still think the same as I did when I was 25.  When I act on my thoughts, I realize I am 70.  XO – Grandma Julia

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Brianna will be 57 this year, still acts like a crazy teenager though
      Xx
      B

I turn 51 later this year. BUT I feel like I’m in my 30s. Just lovin life as it comes.

Sarah Car
      Lady

66 , years old dont feel it .Age is just a number , its how you feel that matters

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m 38 but when I dress I try to dress younger

I think the makeup takes off afew years too 😊

Jem x

Candy
      Baroness

Like so many others here, it just makes me feel younger. 64 going on 20

I am 42. I don’t dress up as often as I would like but when I do I try to dress like I am in my twenties. Heck when I do I get carded for everything even before the raised the buying of cigarettes in Kansas from 18 years off age to 21 years of age. So I would have to say I have been confused with a 17 or 18 year old at least six times. I like it but at the same time I not sure how to take.the complements on my looks. It’s has been about ten years since went to a cub or bar dressed up for something other than Halloween.

Dani
      Lady

I have to say I was a little surprised. I guess you have to be “my” age to finally admit some of this out loud? Not sure.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?