- This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
- June 19, 2019 at 8:49 am #191574AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1371 times
Hey ladies I am right now in personal stories it made me think about my close call of being beat up by a group of angry young men when I was dressed up as a woman have any of you been in that situation when you were looking pretty and very vulnerable?
- June 21, 2019 at 8:55 am #192120Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 231Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
Jasmine while I have never been threatened with violence in the sense of being beat up, I have experienced VERY unwanted sexual aggression. I am a pseudo regular at a club (Boomerang Club) in Wichita Ks that is gay, tg, cd you name it friendly. While sitting at the bar having a wine one night an older man sat next to me and started talking. He soon reached over and put his hand on my leg and tried to run it up my skirt telling me I would like it. As I was rebuffing him sternly the bartender approached and told him his tab was ready and he could leave. I have had other instances of unwanted sexual attention and have to agree with Bobbi, most are wanting to get it on and think we are sluts wanting/willing to do anything. I try to be safe but there are definitely a holes out there. Everyone be safe but don’t hide in your closet, they are the problem NOT US!
- June 21, 2019 at 9:18 am #192124AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1371 times
I am so sorry to hear that you had to put up with stupid people like that what blows my mind is that guy probably said he is straight but I think most men are attracted to femmine things and we are very femmine when dressed I no I am when I am in Jasmine mode
- June 20, 2019 at 6:12 am #191717BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1421Has thanked: 1531 timesBeen thanked: 3206 times
I’ve never been a victim, & I’m surprised, because I cannot keep my mouth shut.
Example: If some man is giving me a hard time in front of his friends, I would tell him to “Knock it off, because when his friends weren’t around, he’d love to get with me!”.
So far, I’ve been lucky, & they usually sulk away, when I say that to them.
- June 20, 2019 at 7:46 am #191767InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1371 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey girl I love your answer lol</p>
- June 20, 2019 at 7:46 am #191765InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1371 times
Hey girl I love your answer lol
- June 19, 2019 at 4:08 pm #191619AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 213Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 362 times
- June 20, 2019 at 8:57 am #191852InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1371 times
Thanks for sharing I am so sorry for your experience I certainly hope it doesn’t haunt you still you deserve a giant hug Jasmine
- The topic ‘Victim or abuse while dressed’ is closed to new replies.