• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey ladies I am right now in personal stories it made me think about my close call of being beat up by a group of angry young men when I was dressed up as a woman have any of you been in that situation when you were looking pretty and very vulnerable?

Anonymous

Thankfully, I have not…but I try to always be aware of my surroundings and to be proactive in moving away from suspicious people and situations…that said, I still enjoy myself pretty much wherever I go…

Hugs,

Shawna

Anonymous
      Lady

Jasmine while I have never been threatened with violence in the sense of being beat up, I have experienced VERY unwanted sexual aggression. I am a pseudo regular at a club (Boomerang Club) in Wichita Ks that is gay, tg, cd you name it friendly. While sitting at the bar having a wine one night an older man sat next to me and started talking. He soon reached over and put his hand on my leg and tried to run it up my skirt telling me I would like it. As I was rebuffing him sternly the bartender approached and told him his tab was ready and he could leave. I have had other instances of unwanted sexual attention and have to agree with Bobbi, most are wanting to get it on and think we are sluts wanting/willing to do anything. I try to be safe but there are definitely a holes out there. Everyone be safe but don’t hide in your closet, they are the problem NOT US!

🍷C

Anonymous

I am so sorry to hear that you had to put up with stupid people like that what blows my mind is that guy probably said he is straight but I think most men are attracted to femmine things and we are very femmine when dressed I no I am when I am in Jasmine mode

Anonymous

Hey girl I love your answer lol

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey girl I love your answer lol</p>

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing I am so sorry for your experience I certainly hope it doesn’t haunt you still   you deserve a giant hug Jasmine

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Victim or abuse while dressed’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?