Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Victoria, somehow I deleted our thread. Would like to hear from you again

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jeanie hello again… yes not hard to do.

you certainly again found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks. I hope to hear back from Victoria soon we had a good panty discussion going.

Hi, I think pink panties are the best. I wear hose and sometimes a bra at home. Nighties are nice too. I like Victoria’s Secret too but lean toward the smooth jockey and Vanity Fair panties. Kate and Laura’s satin panties are also nice. Wish we could wear panties all the time even to the doctor.

Hi Jeanie,

Welcome, hope you locate your thread.

Alice

I will. I enjoy a good panty discussion. There are so many nice choices I wonder why anyone would not wear panties.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?