Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 59

I am completely in love with Cyberpunk 2077, lots of detailed character creation, but I also play games like EVE Online, Total War series, a couple of Anime games, and many more. But lately its been all about Cyberpunk on PC of course. From what I have heard it was not worth the buy on PS and Xbox due to the amount of bug in it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Charlotte Gainsbourg
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 92

I am addicted to Call of Duty – War Zone, online multi console game, its taken me about 6 months to get average at it, my reflexes are not as quick as some younger gamers..

Josie Angel
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 19, 2020
      Replies: 29

I play Wizard 101 online.  It’s an MMORPG. I like having a female avatar decked out in princess gear.

Andi Persephone
      Lady
      Registered On: November 25, 2020
      Replies: 34

I am an old school quake player!!! I actually used to “donate” programming time to a Quake 3 Mod Urban Terror and still play that occasionally.

Lately I have been playing Animal Crossing (I know huge shift) and Star Wars Squadrons. I love the fact they went back to be more like Xwing vs Tie Fighter.

I am debating cyberpunk 2077 right now so we will see.

I do play fortnight when my son needs to up his stats or has some one smack talking him, but that is not really my cup of tea.

Andrea Hopkins
        Lady
        Registered On: December 24, 2020
        Replies: 59

Cyberpunk is very worth it on PC some bugs but not the game breaking once you saw on console.. When you getting it thou be prepared to lose a few nights sleep.

Dala Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 110

Just bought an Occulus VR Quest 2. I’m playing a lot of Population One(FPS), Beat Sabre, Star Wars Vader Immortal… The last game systems I bought before this were a Wee in 2007 and a PS2 before that.

Between now and the Wee I have played a few things on my tablet, but nothing special.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 748

No games, only motorsports simulations going back to NASCAR 2003, NASCAR 2004, Grand Prix Legends (all Sierra/Papyrus) and iRacing off and on since ~2008…

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 429

I’m older now and much more selective in what game I devote my precious time to. In the past year the no. 1 game has to be Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. The games’ graphics are amazeballs, as is the rest of it, I honestly can think of a single negative. The game was such a revelation for me that for the first time in my life I bought a headset and played online for the first time ever! Best aspect of all might have been chatting online with my teammates in game.

Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: October 11, 2020
        Topics: 19
        Replies: 791

Back when I used to game online, I had a regular group (clan) of friends, the interaction with them was an absolute blast, no matter how bad we played we always had a great time. Back during COD 3 /Battlefield 3

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Cindy Lou
          Baroness - Annual

I dont know if you’ve played lately Rei, but some games nowadays work very well with party chat, like the one I mentioned before. It would be kinda fun for a bunch of us to get into a game if for nothing else than the conversation. Earlier this year I was losing a lot of sleep playing and making friends on my Xbox.

Rei Durden
            Baroness - Annual

Lol! I have to admit the same ide popped into my head when I read your response.

Most of the logistical issues would probably be fairly easy to work around, the only real problem (for me at least) would be finding a way to balance my marriage/personal time for Rei and all the other stuff that goes with being a responsible adult!
            That, and I just picked up Cyberpunk 2077 and if it’s anything like Witcher 3 I may have many hundreds of hours of gameplay in my future!

Cindy Lou
            Baroness - Annual

OMG! What an awesome game Witcher Wild Hunt Was, I’ve got to replay that one soon.

Samantha Joan
      Chat Crew
      Registered On: November 17, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 90

I have always been a gamer, however, not so much these days. Sadly life has got in the way of buying a new PlayStation as soon as it was released. Still hopeful there will be opportunity in the new year, COD Cold War Zombies looks like a lot of fun!

For me, my gaming started with a Nintendo Game & Watch, back in 1988, from then on, a Commodore Amiga then the PlayStation 1, 2 & 3.

Strategy, FPS and the general mayhem that is GTAV is my main go to, although lately, I found Good Old Games which have a few classics.

If you can call it gaming, Pokemon Go has been my mainstay since 2016, I love the sense of community that, like here, brings so many together. Wonder if there are any other PoGo players here?

Hugs

Samantha x x

Trisha Lilly Langdan
        Lady
        Registered On: December 8, 2020
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 333

I’ve been on Pogo for about 2 year, I’m off and on player might a week or two without touching it, mainly due to work and life getting In my way. I know rude right how dare fast food get in the way of a community day!!

My trainer code is 3364 1939 7910 if you’d like to add me.

On a side note I’m also getting Trish a new phone one of the reasons being having a second account.

Love Trish

Trisha Lilly Langdan
      Lady

Hi Gals, some of you make me feel young with your histories, no offense meant. My first proper games console was a PS2, although got a Pikachu special GBC when Pokémon yellow first came out. Mostly play my Ps3 these days don’t like the macro transactions in modern games. RPGs mainly.

Erin Talor
        Duchess
        Registered On: November 22, 2020
        Replies: 26

Not many things better than getting lost in a good RPG on a lazy weekend. My favorite has been the witcher series and the Fable series when I was younger.

Revel
        Lady
        Registered On: December 5, 2020
        Replies: 30

I still own a bright green GBC, and a clear GBA. The GBA would have been the best retro handheld console Nintendo ever produced – if it would have had a backlight. I use a “worm light” on mine, but the best option is the Game Boy Player adapter for the Gamecube that allows you to play GB, GBC, and GBA cartridge games on your TV! Love it.

Revel
        Lady

Gotta love the PS2. I have two PS2 consoles. One is a standard black one, and the other is a custom painted light purple with white specks on top. It’s so pretty! I also own a Nintendo GameCube, and put a vinyl decal on it. I’m very fussy about condition, and the vinyl decal makes it look nicer. Anyone else own a GameCube?

Chrissy Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 16

Absolutely. I’ve been hooked on Borderlands it first came out.

Trisha Lilly Langdan
        Lady

Hi, I loved Borderland took and 2. Loved playing and the siren.

Tish

Celeste Jo
      Lady
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 39

Absolutely!  Just finished with Bayonetta 2 and moved to XCOM 2.  Xcom has been one of my favorite games since the original DOS version.

Ashley
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 188

Very much looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077 in a few days! If I can even make it into the game itself that is. I’ve been hearing so much about this game’s extensive character creation options that I will probably spend some serious time just with that.

Erin Talor
        Duchess

Very extensive character creation. I cant wait until I get a PC that can run this game.

Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual

That’s AWESOME!

I’ve been waiting on this as well since I first caught wind of it towards the end of my Witcher 3 play through.

Revel
      Lady

Yes! I’m a retro gamer. I spent a lot of time in the arcades back in the 80s and 90s, and now I have a huge collection of video game consoles and games. NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, Atari Jaguar 64, Nintendo Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, and that’s not all! I also have some handheld game consoles and games too! It took me years to collect them, and my best friend and I are pretty knowledgeable about video games. When I play my retro video games, I REVEL!

Alisha Alex
      Lady
      Registered On: November 28, 2020
      Replies: 38

Xbox one here. There is an indie game that I’m hooked up on playing called Life is Strange.

KHeart
        Lady
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 103

omg… love that game <3

Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 558

I’ve been a gamer since Pong. Lots of different genres over the years. Did some D&D in the 90’s. I’ve been a Simmer, mostly, for the last 20 years. Funny thing about the Sims is that I always play female sims and I am constantly deleting males in the game. And the fashion and dress up aspect is something I love to do.

Aoife
      Lady
      Registered On: October 11, 2018
      Topics: 65
      Replies: 317

I mostly just play Animal Crossing these days. Surprised it doesn’t come up here more as it’s such a great outlet for dressing! So much of what I do is just pick out cute girl outfits.

Erin Talor
      Duchess

Mostly a PC gamer but I do have a PS4. Love FPS games but when I want to relax and just forget about stress a good RPG is always appreciated. Currently playing COD:CW and looking forward to the cyber punk game if it ever comes out. Hopefully getting a switch soon I still want to play Zelda: breath of the wild

KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Replies: 103

My last console was the Wii U and my wife and I clocked in countless hundreds of hours into Mariokart.

Nowadays I’m mostly a PC gamer but with work, I don’t really get that much time to play. During lockdown though, we did play rounds of Fibbage and Drawful from the Jackbox games collection with our friends on a weekly basis. That was pretty fun. 🙂

James Brine
      Lady
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 25

Mainly magic the gathering. Started DM’ing for DnD this year. Been fun.

Christina Storm
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2018
      Replies: 8

I grew up with an hand me down original NES and GameBoy got a PS2 after highschool and have been upgrading with every PS generation since. Some of my favorites are the Red Dead Redemption, the GTA series, Portal, The Last of Us and Borderlands. If I play multiplayer games it’s on PC where I don’t have to pay a subscription. This year being stuck at home I got a Valve Index VR headset which has been lots of fun. I just got Star Wars Squadrons but its a steep learning curve for me. Haven’t played a star wars flying game since the original Battlefront II.

Abby M
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2020
      Replies: 100

I for the most part like playing rpgs. Currently playing Dragon Age Origins as a female elf, have never played it before it is pretty good. I was also playing Pokémon x as a nuzlocke challenge. Otherwise I’ve recently been playing Mortal Kombat. Cassie Cage is one of my new favorite characters because she’s sassy.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 319

I’m a huge big timer gamer.  I started with the Atari 2600 for the longest time, them moved to the sega genesis, nes, Gameboy, gamegear, then ps, ps2, ps3, xbox360, and psp.

Due to life and finances, I can no longer afford any console games.  So I’ve had to cut it all down to only PC games on Steam.

Right now I’m playing KF2 (Killing Floor 2, over 1300 hours invested) and ATS, American Truck Simulator.  I’ve been a huge FPS (first person shooter) ever since Doom, so my catalogue of games is mostly FPS.  I’m not a huge driving/racing gamer, but I simply love ATS realism and the fact that you’re not racing a ho hum race car, but an 18 wheeler.  So it does not handle like it is on rails, and does not stop on a dime, which is like the real thing.

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual

I’ve been a gamer since the early/mid 80’s but have more or less given up the hobby in the last year. I strongly suspect it has much to do with the reason I am here at CDH (but I’ve been a PS fanboy/girl since the PS2

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 118
        Replies: 1392

Me too! And an interesting point.   I play PC strategy games  like the  Total War series.  They are very in-depth, immersive  and addictive and take hours and hours to play.  I have noticed that if I get into playing then I slowly drop out of the pink fog,  but as soon as I get bored and stop the fog comes roaring back in and I cannot work up any enthusiasm to play.  But Total War Warhammer 2 has just released an update so I will be down in the Forest of Twilight playing with  the wood elves – or should I say the sisters Arahan and Naestra. That still sounds wrong. Playing as the wood elves … that’s better. I hope I don’t get too carried away….  if I “go quiet” on CDH you will know the reason why.

Rei Durden
          Baroness - Annual

I haven’t played any ‘real’ strategy games since Age of Empires 2, although XCOM Enemy Unknown and Tropico 5may be a close cousins. Playing these games on consoles isn’t as much fun as it is on a computer.

Steph, I’ve got your back if you vanish and if I am still on  Santa’s good list this year I may disappear for awhile while I delve into CD Project Reds CyberPunk 2077.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account