Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Adding the pink boxes to the photo page numbers made them easier to see; Thank You. Since then, when commenting on a photo on say page 4. Hitting the back button used to return me to  page 4; now it jumps back to page 1. One has to remember what page I was on. Any way to put it back?

Michelle

I was having the same trouble.

Thanks to the Mods for getting this back to the way it was. Thumbs up ladies.

What Happened??? Good for a day; now back to jumping to page 1 after commenting elsewhere. Adding the color to the page numbers, seems to throw everything out of wack.  PUT IT BACK!!!!

Thanks Ladies.

Still having the issue.

[quote quote=158697]Adding the pink boxes to the photo page numbers made them easier to see; Thank You. Since then, when commenting on a photo on say page 4. Hitting the back button used to return me to page 4; now it jumps back to page 1. One has to remember what page I was on. Any way to put it back?

Michelle

[/quote]
      Still acting wacky.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?