Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

I have a love and desire for those chiffon 1960s babydoll nighties and here is why.

When my Sister and I were young we had a bad time of it with a nasty stepfather and a somewhat cruel mother. To cope with this we kids would go into fantasy worlds such as dressing me up as a girl and pretending we were girlfriends. Many nights we would share a bed if it was cold or if the adults were arguing downstairs. After she found out how much i enjoyed dressing she would sometimes bring me panties or tights to sleep in under my PJs which i loved.

For some reason she was given two vintage baby doll nighties which may have once been my mums, one was peach and one was baby blue i think. Both had matching panties. One night i went into her bed and she was wearing it and i loved the feel of the material and the way it looked with the ruffle trim. I told her this the next day and she told me to come and see her that night. When i came into her room after my parents had gone to bed she was alseep but on the chair was the peach babydoll and knickers. I hurriedly took off my PJs and slipped on the panties and loved the fantastic feel of them. Then i slipped on the nightie and wow how that blew my mind, the feel against my skin and against the panties. I got into bed and we both cuddled, both in the same nighties and it felt greatand comforting. She would always let me borrow it but i had to be careful in case i was caught wearing it by my parents. Later as an adult my wife and i bought matching ones and that was fantastic too.

Vintage Babydoll nightie…I just love them.  They are just so wonderfully sensual and girly and when worn with lovely silky panties they give me such a wonderfully lovely girly feeling.  These nighties were popular when I was young and I just simply feel in love with all styles of nighties back then.  I just loved the colours, the frilly detailing and of course the feeling…they were all just so silky and feminine and one could only feel like a Girl wearing them. I loved how your sister wanted to dress you Susan and let you share in sensuous delight of wearing girl’s clothing…and your mom’s.  Lovely story and thank you for sharing.

Anonymous

One day I was at my mothers house (this was before I came out to her). She and a couple of friends were visiting. Somehow the subject crossed over to their graduation gifts from high school. One of the common items they get when they graduated was baby dolls nighties. I guess as a right of passage in becoming adult women, or something.

One of my mother’s friends started describing them and my heart was just excited. Of course, I couldn’t really jump into a conversation of 3 70 year olds, one of whom was my mother, and express my shared appreciation for those items.

When my mother’s friend concluded, she shared that she still had one of hers from that time. My only thought was, “How can I get my name in her will to get that one item?”

Some of my most fondest memories were those wonderful nighties, Oh how I loved them. I grew up in the 50/60’s and they were my favorite sleep ware, and thanks to my mom and sister and three of my sisters friends I had an ample supply of babydoll’s.  the ones I most loved were the ones given to me buy sises friends they had been outgrown by them or they just got tired of them, but sleeping in them was an added treat by knowing those lovely girls had worn them before me. I am so sad they no longer make them but still have two tucked away they no longer fit me but bring back those memories.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Sarasue, yes it is sad that they dont make them like that anymore. I bought a new type but it was so inferior to those wonderful ones from the 60s. I will have to buy a vintage one if i see it bùt usually they are missing the matching panties sadly.

Susan

Susan Zed
      Lady

Yes Mysti that must have been hard not to be able to join the conversation as someone who also loves them. I was lucky to be able to talk bras at work with some female collegues who were surprised i knew anything about them but i just talked about them as if it was only from a point of view of buying them for the wife!

Susan

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Brenda, yes my sister was great like that. Years later at her house she let me dress again in her clothes including a lovely nightie and panties set which she let me keep. Wonderful.

Susan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?