Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi!

As I’m exploring and expanding my sense of being a woman I wondered about the world of virtual reality.  As a masculine guy who loves to feel like a woman I’m just not ready to meet others while dressed as a woman.  Has anyone tried being a woman in the meta verse?  Are their good social sites where I can try in a virtual world being fully a woman and meet others? Is this a silly idea?

Maya Sol
      Lady

Are you playing as a woman character in massive multi-players worlds like WoW or such?

When Aion came out (https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/general/) I played it as a woman character. In this game you have very pretty woman characters with tons of customization and a lot of hot clothes to choose from.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Back a little more than a few years ago when 2nd Life was a thing, I logged on in fem mode, made the swing across the gorge or whatever, walked into the town, and probably within 5-10 minutes was hit upon.  Never went back.

I’ve very casually looked into the world of Oculus (and others) to see if there’s anything interesting, and from just a cursory view, I didn’t see much. But that was maybe a year ago? so there might be more out there.  Would be interesting to know if there is.

Hugs, ChloëC

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Sorry.  No disrespect.  It’s a silly idea (you asked).  Virtual reality is a poor substitute for the real world.  I’d offer you should try one of the CD dressing services available in many large metropolitan areas.  It’s a safe option that will limit the scope of your exposure to very accepting people.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I don’t know that you’d call it VR, but I have a Dawn e-mail address & FB page. On those, I am a woman.

Anonymous

Many games have that option.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?