Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies, I’m just wondering if anyone else has done this or working up to it. Yes we have talked about underdressing in the past but I’m finding that lately I’ve been wearing certain clothes that leave things visible. What I mean is I’ll wear  black pantyhose under my skinny jeans( woman’s) with the holes or tears in the legs so my pantyhose can be seen. Or you can see the black pantyhose at my ankles which certain shoes , tops that you can see I’m wearing a bra, cami or both under it. And In saying that I’ve been wearing all women’s clothes(casual) and shoes or boots while out with makeup on but no wig and still presenting as a man. Just wondering if others are doing the same?
      Thanks girls and have a lovely day.
      big hugs

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

I’m afraid that it’s all or nothing for me. Either I look like a girl or I look like a man. Under-dressing doesn’t really do anything for me, but I think I’m probably unusual in that.

Connie

xxx

I try not to have my undies on display, but if it happens, it happens. I always underdress, but don’t get my panties in a bunch about it – after all, it’s my underwear, thus my business!

I’m generally all or nothing when it comes to femme wear, although I do adopt a kind of hybrid stealth mode, sometimes ladies jeans, sometimes jumper, sometimes t-shirt or shorts – or maybe all, if I need a bigger femme fix.

I really don’t mind going about with no makeup though – and I have had compliments in wig/femme attire/ no makeup, so it seems people are happy with that.

Which is always a good result 😍😍😍😍

Hi Ashley,

Yes, i do. All day everyday now. I’ve been replacing my male drab with women’s clothing and styles for a while now so I’ve left myself no choice but to offer those who are looking a glimpse of the real me.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Anonymous

Hi Ashley,

A bit of yes and no from me. I don’t wear undergarments that would show – e.g. a bra under a lightweight summer top. But for instance tops that come off the women’s racks and have an obvious cut – e.g. neckline, half sleeve – and colour mixes that you don’t see men wearing, well that’s fine.

And don’t forget – one of my bugbears – you can also ‘see’ by touch. I get a regular hug from a ggf who I see most days. So without layers, I won’t wear a bra in case she ‘sees’ it.

Marti xxx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dabbling with going out, I would wear pantyhose under my long pants but not wear shoes. Then I bought some androgynous looking shoes and wore them. Then I took a huge step. I shaved my legs and wore pantyhose out with shorts in guy mode. Then I began wearing a bra under my shirt. I grew my hair longer to try and look more femme.

These were little, courage building steps.

I had dreamed and fantasized for so long about going out dressed. I wanted to look like a girl and feel how a girl feels when out dressed. I saw Daisy Duke and knew immediately that’s how I wanted to look. I wanted to be Daisy when I went out.

I took some huge steps. I bought a few pairs of short girl’s shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels and I made some breastforms out of old pantyhose. I wore those things at home when I could. I loved it, but I needed hair. I got as much courage up as I could and bought a couple of Daisy hair wigs. After a lot of chickening out, I finally went out like Daisy.

Underdressing and androgynous dressing was good, but I looked like me in those clothes. I wanted to look like someone else. I figured if someone I knew saw me, maybe they wouldn’t recognize me. Also to get the full experience, I felt I had to be all femme. I didn’t feel all the thrill, rush, excitement, euphoria and pleasure that only being fully femme can bring.

I underdress all the time, Panties, bra, and pantyhose or thigh highs with garter.
      I dont really care what others think, and I know for sure my chiropractor feels my bra, lol.
      I also dont own any man pants, other than my work clothes, they have all been trashed, so when Im out and about as “him”, it is always in ladies jeans.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

I’ve been underdressing for years , it’s my main way of crossdressing. Two summers ago I began stealth dressing in the summer. I mostly work outside in the summer and started wearing women’s style work shorts and T’s . Last summer I went braver and bought several pair of women’s shorts they are more girlie and less work like. If a women looked close she would know there not men’s. Nobody has ever commented. One pair are of very light material and fit a little tighter you can easily see my bikini panty line. A couple of days I’ve worn a bralette under the T which is somewhat visible. It does give me a little thrill and makes the work day much more fun.

That’s awesome hun and yes I know that feeling well and it’s a great one.

Anonymous
      Lady

I underdress every day with panties and a bra and sometimes with forms and pantyhose.

See my post here “Caught underdressing”

Anonymous
        Lady

Yesterday I went out shopping to the grocery store, post office, bank, and to Michaels underdressing with panties of course and a soft lightly padded B cup bra and my small silicone forms. I was wearing a sea foam green womens tee shirt under an open light black jacket. My small C cup breasts projected under the jacket and only a few noticed checking me out… a few men but more women than men. Women seem to notice things more than men.

That’s great hun.  Yes I agree women notice a lot more then men do.  And usually with positive comments.

Exactly the same in fact.
      I’m at a point in life where I’m done hiding it. It is an imprint that will never go away.

Hi Ashley

More and more replacing my male wardrobe with stuff from womenswear. Very subtly introducing some colour, more fitted, better fitted items, layering items etc. Things like sneakers/Chelsea boots/combat boots/jeans/sweaters/ loungewear/tees/jackets etc. Yesterday had a gorgeous floral blouse under a sweater with just a little bit of the collar visible. Next time maybe let the collar free from under the sweater! Not had any bad comments yet. People are too wrapped up in their own lives.

Anything overtly fem. (dress, heels, skirt) I will go full Bianca, wig, make up and mannerisms. My superhero costume🤣

I’m Bianca’ instead of ‘I’m Batman’🤣

❤️Bianca

Sounds great hun and yes I hear ya in the full dress mode which I do a lot more now as well. But still enjoy wearing women’s wear when out as a man.

I wear my black leggins a lot I am a over road trucker I love them

Hair, makeup, jewelry, clotbing, shoes.
      I do the last three.

Fredrika

Ashley,

I am not sure if this is what you are asking, but I will share anyhow.

There rarely goes a a day that I do not wear a bra and panties.  I have worn panties solely for the past 5 years.  I only own a few boxers for the rare occassion that I must, and those are becoming rarer and rarer.  I wear a bra daily for support and comfort.  My natural breasts are a small B cup, and I usually wear them with my forms to give me a full B cup or small C cup.  My bras tend to fit better with my forms.  That being said, I do not hid that I am wearing a bra, other than under a sweatshirt or sweater as the temperatures cool.  My bust line is clear evident under most of my tees.  It will be 3 years this January (2022) since I began wearing a bra fulltime.  It has come to the point that I feel uncomfortable on the days (usually due to family events) that I must go braless.

Beyond above, my wardrobe is generally a mixture of both macsuline and feminine attire.  As for casual attire and professional attire, I generally prefer women’s girls, and wear such on regular basis.  It is with semiformal and formal attire if I am honest that I prefer masculine attire.  (I adore how I look in a suit or tuxedo especially with my beautiful wife on my arm.)  However, in most other occasions, I feell that I am more clearly expressing who I am wearing feminine attire.

The above being said, I do not mask or hide that I am a man regardless of what I may being wearing.  My natural hair is military short, and I sport a neatly trimmed goatee (Both which are adored by my wife.)  I am proud of the man that I am, and hate hiding who I am.  Therefore, I dress as I wish on a daily basis, and conduct business regularly wearing a dress or skirt.  And to be honest, except for family events, and out of love and respect for my wife, I generally am dressed outwardly as a woman without actually presenting as a woman.

To better understand what I have written above, I invite you the view my private gallery.  All of the photos are of my preferred style and outfits, and show me as I prefer to present publicly.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I often go shopping in male mode but wearing women’s clothes.  I wear a pair of women’s slacks and a blouse that is somewhat see through and if you look closely you will see my bra through it. I will also wear nylons and a pair of short heels. Unless I walk fast through the isles where you can hear the clicking of my heels, people normally are not looking down at your feet.  Only once did I have a little girl notice my heels and gave me quite a stare.  I hope I didn’t traumatize her and I’m sure she pointed it out to her mother.

I’ve also gone shopping in male mode wearing a jean skirt with just a T-shirt and sandals.  Someone would have to be really checking me out to notice it’s a skirt I’m wearing and not just shorts. It’s only when I want someone to notice that I will pull my skirt up slightly and let the lace hem of my slip show.

I love going shopping in total fem mode and passing as a female but there is also a level of excitement going out as your male self and exposing the fact that you like wearing women’s clothes. I especially enjoy exposing my pretty undergarments for some reason.

Apart from going to work in which case I underdress with panties and bra and sometimes tights or hold ups  over my uniform , I always wear female clothing while presenting as male  – and I , like many others here have got to a point where I don’t really worry about what others think and will happily wear a light coloured top (tshirt or vest top) where my bra is visible . If I choose to wear leggings out then it’s entirely possible you would be able to see a feint outline of my panties – and I’m ok with that 😊

Anonymous

I’m slipping further and further into doing just that, tight tee shirts which definitely show the bra and when I go for my runs you can easily see the sports bra under my running tops. Hugs Katie

Becka
      Lady

Hi Ashley!

I do this everyday and have for the last 2+ years. Started with wearing panties and camisole under my shirts. Now exclusively wear womans jeans of all flavors, flats (mostly loafers that look androgynous), but my favorite are booties (short womans boots), have several pair and of course tights! Love tights!

I was concerned at first that someone (especially my wife) would notice the tights as many of my jeans are just ankle length, and or have the little zippers down the sides at the ankle (love those!!!), and the tights or hose are very obvious. She nor anyone has ever said anything about it. I have pretty much gotten over caring about that too. The one thing that I’m still a little conscious of, are the straps from my camisoles, and a couple of times bras, showing through my shirts.

Lastly a few times I’ve let my nails grow and painted them with clear (shiny) polish. I’m doing more of that now, but have not worn makeup or a wig before.

I really love the way I feel and look in my dress. I’m working up towards beginning to wear womans dress slacks/pants as well. Love that look!

Good Luck to you and have fun!
      Rebecka

That’s great hun.  I’m glad your wearing things your comfortable in. I love my little ankle boots as well. As far as bra/ camisole straps showing I’ve gotten over that and at times I almost make sure they show.

Very nice hun. And it’s not like my panties show under them maybe the odd whale tail showing when bending down.  Lol.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?