Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Ladies,

I thought you may like to hear of my recent events and observations.

On a few occasions recently I have been obliged to go to the city in guy clothes, or ‘drab’ as we used to say. One of these times was to see a dermatologist and so could not wear make-up anyway. Another time was when a friend, who knows nothing about me as Aurora, phoned me unexpectantly one morning to say he would be going to the city and would I like to meet him for lunch. I had planned that day to go into town as I normally would, which is wearing the clothing I actually want to wear.

However, I agreed to meet him as it is not often he goes to the city and he lives a long way from where I do. He is also from England so it is good to talk about old times and the ‘Good Old Days’.

Well, on each and other such occasions of going into town or the city wearing men’s clothing I felt irritated bordering on angry. As much as I enjoyed the lunch with my friend I felt disappointed not to be able to go out dressed that day.

I have also been looking at modular homes and the first couple of times I went there I wore guy clothes.

One day last week I was obliged to go to the bank and the health centre. Naturally I wanted to go for lunch as well but this was in the town where they have not seen me as a guy for almost a year. That being so, I dressed as I normally would in one of my skirt outfits and went into town that way. I have been to the Health Centre with nail polish on, only to be told what a great colour etc. Most women compliment me on my nails. This time when I went in I didn’t know how it would go, however, it went as it normally does and that is that I was treated in the way that I normally am when I go there. Of course, they were calling me by my male name, but before I left I told them my preferred name, which they added to my medical records.

After that, I went to the bank and conducted my business there with much the same results.

On my way home I went to the modular home sales office and was greeted with much delight by the sales lady there. She said, “Wow! You look great today.”

To sum things up then, it is becoming very difficult for me to go out and about wearing masculine clothing.

As always, I would like to thank all the ladies on this site for your support and also hope that this account is of some help for those ladies who are as yet hesitant  to go out and about.

Hugs,

Aurora

Hi Aurora what a wonderful time you have being you its a wishful thin but sadly in my area it will never happen as old school farmers and ranchers around dont see trans or CD as a person .. Just back from Keystone which was a blast girlfriend my first outing as Stephanie with wife in hand which was a treat by its self  allready looking forward to next years event so hope it will happen..  Good luck girl and keep us informed with your journeys he he thanks girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Thanks Stephanie,

It sounds like you had a great time at Keystone, especially with your wife accompanying you.

I will keep you informed of my adventures.

Aurora Eden

Anonymous

Its so true… once one has grown accustomed to going out in preferred mode (that is as a woman), it always a bit aggravating/irritating when circumstances seem to mandate male mode.

Most often, I just grumble a bit to myself and go back to my drab attire, but on a few occasions I threw caution to the wind. Perhaps I have been lucky, but without exception I have been courteously, even warmly received. While discretion remains the better part of valor, at times we need to step outside the confines of the comfort zone.

Aurora Lynne
        Baroness

Thanks Kim,

Just lately I have been getting a lot less cautious in my chose of new venues to visit.

Anonymous

Hi Aurora,

You are living more as your true self. I am very happy for you!

Amy

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have trodden that path now and I have had the same acceptance and experience. I have been treated with respect and have adjustments made to accommodate my female name. I am happy for you .

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?