Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies. I know we girls love to go shopping for clothes as much as possible, but you also have to agree we love customized, modified, one of a kind items too, right? So let’s accomplish that and save some money to use on wigs, purses, makeup, breast forms, lingerie, dresses, and jewelry.

I have found a gem of a local fashion designer who was very up to the task of converting men’s clothes into women’s clothes. I had at my disposal men’s clothes that was popular back in the 90s and early 2000s that you you just can not get anymore for whatever reason. So she jumped at the opportunity to refresh those vintage men’s clothing items and make them into a woman’s version. And so far she has done a tremendous job of keeping that vintage vibe but giving them a 2021/2022 cut and style. So now I have tops that are very unique to me and my fashion sense that no one else will have and more than likely can have.

We’re all about being as unique as possible and show of our style as much as possible. So if you have some oldies but goodies shirts and sweaters that he used to wear that you hung on to, give them a feminine refresh that they have been dying to have.

Great idea!

I really don’t think that would work for me. The only piece of male clothes I have that may be a possibility is a silk shirt from the 90’s.  If I could even find someone willing to make it into a feminine blouse I’m sure it would cost more than just going out and buying a blouse I really like.

What I would really love to find is someone who is willing to sew dresses and negligees for me in the style that I like. I love lace and delicate fabrics but it’s getting harder and harder to find the girly style clothes that I love to wear.

Lacey you should really try to search amazon, me and my SO found some very nice and ultra feminine nightgowns there.

I love vintage lingerie from the 60’s and 70’s and the only place I’ve found what I like is on Ebay and these days it’s very pricey.

I may think about trying to sell  some of my gowns on Ebay again and see what I can get for them. The problem is I would only sell gowns that I’m not in love with and those style of gowns don’t bring high prices. If I could part with some of my favorite gowns or negligees I’ve seen them priced at around $200. If I could bring myself to part with one or two I could buy new ones just to have something different.

Anonymous
      Lady

Good idea if you are lucky enough to have a tailor like that and the old clothes.

Unfortunately my wife threw out all my silky 70’s disco shirts with the long point collars… lol

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?