• Creator
    Topic
    Candace Baci
    Participant
    Registered On: October 19, 2020
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 48

I’m not sure how many of you were like me when I first dressed from head to toe en femme. I remember standing in front of the mirror swinging those hips I thought I had the walk down pat….. wrong.. My hips could have swung a hoola hoop. Then I searched on YouTube years ago and found the perfect tutorial.. The premise was simple slow and steady. First step imagine walking on the single center line of the road and can’t come off it. First go slowly … next slightly slide your right foot over your left with heel to front of toes, then continue going slowly. The slight slide step gives you a wonderfully subtle hug swing, simply put “ slow sexy”. So I remember these three steps 1. Go slow 2. Heel to toe. 3. Away I go!,, Hope this is helpful, you’ll master in no time!,,

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Shreya Shah
      Lady
      Registered On: April 23, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 184

I’ve a good lady walk, don’t know how even though I’ve not practised much but i can surely walk as a confident women. Also while walking pallu of my saree swinging reminds me of my feminine gesture.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Eddy Ames
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

Sounds like it is time to get the book out. No not for reading for on top of your head. Back straight, shoulders back, hands to your side, and don’t drop the book.

Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 726

Thanks for the reminder! I have been going out en femme walking a lot on local paths and trails lately and have been extra observant of how women walk. Even in sneakers it’s important to walk correctly so as not to have one more thing that could get you noticed. Plus, it’s good for your posture! Head up, shoulders back, just the right amount of arm swing, and of course careful, even steps. The best advice has already been given, practice, practice, practice!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 417

I am pretty good at walking the walk.  Lots of practice walking the dog.  Even if no-one is around. It’s important that when you are spotted at a distance you need to be walking the walk – it ticks the ‘ female in the distance box’ and adds plus points to you being accepted at close range. People see what they expect to see.

My problem is that I often unconsciously walk the walk when out in ‘his’ clothes.  That does get me some funny looks.

Thank you Stephanie, I found good advice/ideas in everything you said.

Excellent topic Candace, love your name as well. There’s already a lot of good info here despite the limited replies, I’m really surprised about that. Walking around the house in heels up to 5″ without tripping or looking like a fool is something I’ve got down, I don’t think I plod along, but I probably should be paying more attention to my walk. I’m not exactly sure about what you mean by slide step Candace, but I think I do a version of that, with each inline step I very slightly turn my heel outwards, so looking forward to my first walk outside, I’ll probably be wearing heels every waking hour when I sense I’m getting close to the big day.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 134

A detective I know says he always knows if he is following a man or woman by the footprints. Men side by side, women in line.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 532

I dont understand the toe to heel reference? I do have the slow steady, and the walk a line, and I practice all the time, but what does that literally mean?
      Regine

Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: October 11, 2020
        Replies: 791

Hi Regine, with each step you take in high heels you place your heel down first than the toes. Not a flat footed stomp and not landing on your toes first. Heel to toe.
        It also applies to placing the heel of your leading foot in front the toe of the foot that’s down already, straight line. Hopefully I didn’t make that more confusing?

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: November 17, 2018
          Topics: 116
          Replies: 1325

Dear Rei

All true and well and good on the catwalk or red carpet, or at home , and theoretically correct in high heels. But most gg’s from my observations don’t walk like that in flatter shoes, especially not out in the countryside. They walk in a more upright and refined manner for sure, and don’t stomp around. But it is a more natural walk aligned to their wider pelvis.

The one hallmark of a feminine walk, noticeable at a distance and therefore a good indicator of being female (and not all gg’s do it) is the  arm swing – upper arm close to the body, lower arm  swinging back and forth loosely.  I have found that practicing the arm swing naturally alters the balance and centre of gravity slightly, straightens the back (which helps with heel placement) and makes the the walk more feminine. This works equally well (if not better) in heels.

I’ve tried the heel to toe walk out in the woods and almost tripped over several tree roots, or nearly toppled over on bumpy ground.  A stable platform it aint!

Just to confuse things again…..

3 users thanked author for this post.
            Regine Rich
            Princess
            Registered On: October 9, 2020
            Topics: 20
            Replies: 532

Lol, thank you both for the confusing clarification,.
            Seriously, thank you
            Regine♥

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1495

The first time I dressed head to to en femme and looked in the mirror, I was blown away. A sexy, leggy girl was looking back at me. That girl was me? It was so exciting.

When I went out, I may have not had the walk down right but I did pretty good.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 116
      Replies: 1325

I am pretty good at walking the walk.  Lots of practice walking the dog.  Even if no-one is around. It’s important that when you are spotted at a distance you need to be walking the walk – it ticks the ‘ female in the distance box’ and adds plus points to you being accepted at close range. People see what they expect to see.

My problem is that I often unconsciously walk the walk when out in ‘his’ clothes.  That does get me some funny looks.

Jannie Murry
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Replies: 112

Before I ventured out wearing heels, I must have walked twenty miles in the privacy of my room until I was satisfied that I could walk as a lady and so I didn’t look like I just came off of the farm. Candaice is  right. Walk slowly and walk heel to toe As long as you remember this simple rule you’ll look like a girl who is walking in heels without bringing attention to yourself. I don’t go over 3 inch heels because I feel the most comfortable wearing heels this tall. I think that 3 inch heels are sexy and they make my legs look longer than they really are. Make sure that your heels fit you or they will make walking in them miserable. If you can bring a pair of flat heels with you in case your feet get sore you’ll be glad that you have brought them with you

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 1240

The walk, smaller gate, and more short steps, try to follow the invisible line on the ground. Flow! Don’t stomp, graceful sway. This is a big one I always see crossdressers stomping around in heels. If you have a hard time in heels, don’t wear them or start wearing them around the house more, till you are more adept to wearing them.

Wrist and the out turned

-SR-

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 46
      Replies: 1324

Candace

Good topic…

probably one of the first mistakes we can make when out, is people see this lovely lady ” plodding” about in heels….it is SO worth practising ” the walk”….because once mastered, never regretted….

( would love to see Rei practising in her steel toecapped high heels…lol

Huggs, grace 💋

7 users thanked author for this post.
        Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual

My safety shoes are more sneakers so it makes it easier, it’s a composite material so very light!

If I ever came out at work (never in a million years, but a girl can dream!) I’d be all over those safely heels like flies on………a picnic!

Paula F
        Duchess
        Registered On: August 7, 2019
        Topics: 12
        Replies: 792

Grace, I don’t think any of the workplace safety guru’s, like OSHA here in the states, have mandated what work shoes should look like, only that they have steel toes and non-slip tread soles.  Sooooooo, if anyone knows a good cobbler, we could have steel toed, safety tread, high heels to practice in at work.

I have tried to walk the walk in work boots, just to see if I could, and it just doesn’t work.  Athletic shoes aren’t much better either, but it can be done, as long as you know that no one is looking.  The next problem is finding a place where no person, or security camera, can watch and record your efforts.

PaulaF

Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 452

Well put Candace. There is nothing so lovely as a person that glides through a room in heels in the proper method.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual

When no one (I hope) is paying attention at work I’ll practice my ‘walk’ on the way from one end of the plant to another.

Not in heels though, as I need steel toe shoes.

Bridgette VonSmirff
        Lady
        Registered On: October 18, 2020
        Topics: 13
        Replies: 204

I do the same thing at work. I’m at the point now that I don’t have any damns left to give who sees me walking like that either. I figure if someone asks me why I’m walking that way, I’ll just ask them why they’re looking at my ass!

Rei Durden
          Baroness - Annual

LMAO! Although the answer may surprise both of you! Lol

DeeAnn Hopings
        Duchess
        Registered On: November 10, 2019
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 747

When no one (I hope) is paying attention at work I’ll practice my ‘walk’ on the way from one end of the plant to another.

Not in heels though, as I need steel toe shoes.

Yes, factories are kind of funny that way, aren’t they!?!?

I was a big fan of the SUITS TV show. One thing I learned from watching Jessica and Donna is that as they walked the arm movements were not parallel. The arms swept over the thighs at an angle. The arm movements were synchronized with the steps.

Also, for best effect, the toes should point inward a bit…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.