Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m not sure how many of you were like me when I first dressed from head to toe en femme. I remember standing in front of the mirror swinging those hips I thought I had the walk down pat….. wrong.. My hips could have swung a hoola hoop. Then I searched on YouTube years ago and found the perfect tutorial.. The premise was simple slow and steady. First step imagine walking on the single center line of the road and can’t come off it. First go slowly … next slightly slide your right foot over your left with heel to front of toes, then continue going slowly. The slight slide step gives you a wonderfully subtle hug swing, simply put “ slow sexy”. So I remember these three steps 1. Go slow 2. Heel to toe. 3. Away I go!,, Hope this is helpful, you’ll master in no time!,,

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

When no one (I hope) is paying attention at work I’ll practice my ‘walk’ on the way from one end of the plant to another.

Not in heels though, as I need steel toe shoes.

[postquote quote=407199]

Yes, factories are kind of funny that way, aren’t they!?!?

I was a big fan of the SUITS TV show. One thing I learned from watching Jessica and Donna is that as they walked the arm movements were not parallel. The arms swept over the thighs at an angle. The arm movements were synchronized with the steps.

Also, for best effect, the toes should point inward a bit…

I do the same thing at work. I’m at the point now that I don’t have any damns left to give who sees me walking like that either. I figure if someone asks me why I’m walking that way, I’ll just ask them why they’re looking at my ass!

Well put Candace. There is nothing so lovely as a person that glides through a room in heels in the proper method.

Anonymous

Candace

Good topic…

probably one of the first mistakes we can make when out, is people see this lovely lady ” plodding” about in heels….it is SO worth practising ” the walk”….because once mastered, never regretted….

( would love to see Rei practising in her steel toecapped high heels…lol

Huggs, grace 💋

Grace, I don’t think any of the workplace safety guru’s, like OSHA here in the states, have mandated what work shoes should look like, only that they have steel toes and non-slip tread soles.  Sooooooo, if anyone knows a good cobbler, we could have steel toed, safety tread, high heels to practice in at work.

I have tried to walk the walk in work boots, just to see if I could, and it just doesn’t work.  Athletic shoes aren’t much better either, but it can be done, as long as you know that no one is looking.  The next problem is finding a place where no person, or security camera, can watch and record your efforts.

PaulaF

My safety shoes are more sneakers so it makes it easier, it’s a composite material so very light!

If I ever came out at work (never in a million years, but a girl can dream!) I’d be all over those safely heels like flies on………a picnic!

The walk, smaller gate, and more short steps, try to follow the invisible line on the ground. Flow! Don’t stomp, graceful sway. This is a big one I always see crossdressers stomping around in heels. If you have a hard time in heels, don’t wear them or start wearing them around the house more, till you are more adept to wearing them.

Wrist and the out turned

-SR-

Before I ventured out wearing heels, I must have walked twenty miles in the privacy of my room until I was satisfied that I could walk as a lady and so I didn’t look like I just came off of the farm. Candaice is  right. Walk slowly and walk heel to toe As long as you remember this simple rule you’ll look like a girl who is walking in heels without bringing attention to yourself. I don’t go over 3 inch heels because I feel the most comfortable wearing heels this tall. I think that 3 inch heels are sexy and they make my legs look longer than they really are. Make sure that your heels fit you or they will make walking in them miserable. If you can bring a pair of flat heels with you in case your feet get sore you’ll be glad that you have brought them with you

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first time I dressed head to to en femme and looked in the mirror, I was blown away. A sexy, leggy girl was looking back at me. That girl was me? It was so exciting.

When I went out, I may have not had the walk down right but I did pretty good.

I dont understand the toe to heel reference? I do have the slow steady, and the walk a line, and I practice all the time, but what does that literally mean?
      Regine

Hi Regine, with each step you take in high heels you place your heel down first than the toes. Not a flat footed stomp and not landing on your toes first. Heel to toe.
        It also applies to placing the heel of your leading foot in front the toe of the foot that’s down already, straight line. Hopefully I didn’t make that more confusing?

C

A detective I know says he always knows if he is following a man or woman by the footprints. Men side by side, women in line.

[postquote quote=411173]
      Thank you Stephanie, I found good advice/ideas in everything you said.

Excellent topic Candace, love your name as well. There’s already a lot of good info here despite the limited replies, I’m really surprised about that. Walking around the house in heels up to 5″ without tripping or looking like a fool is something I’ve got down, I don’t think I plod along, but I probably should be paying more attention to my walk. I’m not exactly sure about what you mean by slide step Candace, but I think I do a version of that, with each inline step I very slightly turn my heel outwards, so looking forward to my first walk outside, I’ll probably be wearing heels every waking hour when I sense I’m getting close to the big day.

Emily
      Lady

Thanks for the reminder! I have been going out en femme walking a lot on local paths and trails lately and have been extra observant of how women walk. Even in sneakers it’s important to walk correctly so as not to have one more thing that could get you noticed. Plus, it’s good for your posture! Head up, shoulders back, just the right amount of arm swing, and of course careful, even steps. The best advice has already been given, practice, practice, practice!

Eddy Ames
      Lady

Sounds like it is time to get the book out. No not for reading for on top of your head. Back straight, shoulders back, hands to your side, and don’t drop the book.

Lol, thank you both for the confusing clarification,.
      Seriously, thank you
      Regine♥

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?