Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When , decided to go femme , I spent a lot of time practicing my voice by listening to 1950 movies with Elizabeth Taylor , Grace Kelly , and Audrey Hepburn , I especially tried to have the mannerisms and talk like Elizabeth Taylor in her 1950’s movies . That was fun , so much so that I can repeat many of her movies word for word . Walking was another matter , where I often would watch ladies from an outdoor cafe walking . At first , I noticed of course it was OVS different , but could not quite get it right until it hit me LIKE THE RINGING OF A BELL ! Men walk one foot after another in parallel as their shoulders moved , and ladies walked as if the were walking along a line with one foot following the other without the shoulders moving . This is what gives us a beautiful swaying appearance , learning to walk in heels but keeping your eyes straight or at a slight chin upward angle with confidence is really easy in you start with pencil skirts or slim dresses and slowly increase heel size . In fact , this movement became so natural to me that I could not even imagine going back to my old ‘ male ‘ style of walking . Public perception of myself by others as a lady , along with how I carried my purse came naturally . I still enjoy sipping wine at an outdoor cafe where I can watch people walk in public . I feel I can tell so much about people just by their posture and how they walk that I could write a book !

Janine
      Lady

Hey Karyn. I just read your post and I couldn’t help myself from thinking about how much your experience with walking like a lady is the same way that I learned how to walk in heels.
      I must have walked a hundred miles in the privacy of my home before I finally got the sway and placing of my feet one in front of the other down so that I could feel confident about going out in public places and not be outed
      Like you I love dressing like a woman and being able to pass.
      Thanks for your post. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Janine

I often watch in public as I mentioned , and did practice at home , but when my wife and I parked at the movies or an opera , etc . When I was wearing a dress or skirt , or even a pant suit we would park far out at first . This was so I could get the rythymn of walking in heels slowly with my head up . I found by bending my knees slightly as I moved forward make it easy . I love walking like this now because it has become my natural walk . I main thing is simply to keep your shoulders and back straight in good posture . I love ( I am so vain ) the attention I get especially in leggings or short skirts when I walk like this in public . Men of course are attracted to this type of walk when you have slender legs and heels accentuate the walk . I never wear more than three inch heels and even lower if I am going to be walking a lot . This may sound crazy but after I got the walk down , I practiced with a twenty pound weighted vest under a jacket walking in our neighborhood to gain leg strenght to make it easy . I amost always wear 2 to 21/2 heels now and 3 inch heels to social events . However , at home I love wearing ballet flats , or sandals . Karyn. Hugs and Kisses

s

Anonymous

I walk a lot in my everyday life and I have started to try to walk in more of a feminine way to learn. I have began to feel my hips and buttocks to sway in a feminine way. I would like to thank you for this article and I plan to continue my practicing.

It is really easy if you practice walking on a straight highway line on any straight line , put your heel down with your legs slightly bent which when both your feet follow a straight line it becomes natural . Models on cat walks exaggerate this by standing so straight and taking long strides ! It is simply like walking a tight rope without looking down . I love when men are watching my long skinny legs when I walk , it is terrible that I am so vain about my slender long legs . But hey , I am not a weight lifter or an aethelete , and I look like a spider playing tennis , but I do love at tracking attention when I walk .

DawnOday
      Lady

To help your presentation turn your hand slightly palm up. This forces your arms to swing away from your body. Women have slightly angled arms when they walk and this trick helps you achieve that

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Walking as a lady , what fun !’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?