Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

I try my best to walk in a feminine way in heels on the flat, trying to keep as much of a lady like     manner  as I can,  but walking down stairs in heels creates a very unfeminine  look as I try to avoid falling over and killing myself.   What is the best way to descend a staircase as an elegant alive woman?

Love

Jennifer

Jennifer

Watch women the next time you can…you’ll notice that ladies hold onto the rail to give little more balance.  If your tall, going up and down stairs you need a shorter step than in “guy” mode. Also take your time.

You dont want to catch your heels on the step, so a little pick up and  tiny kick out as you step down.

On a flat floor in heels, its heel to toe, when stairs are involved its more a clop.  That means bringing down heel and toe at the same time.

The thinner and taller the heel, the shorter your step/stride has to be.

** Almost forgot **  Stand and walk very upright.  Looks better.  Dont “guy” schlump! LOL!!

xo – Robyn 👠👠🤗

Thanks Robyn

Super advice. It’s  so easy to do the guy walk.  Should I try to keep my legs close together and slow it all down?  I feel I have  a natural feeling to do the opposite

XO

Jen

[postquote quote=408936]

Close together works…and YES slow and easy until you start finding your balance.

Try to go for keeping your feet and knees pointed straight in front of you.  Some girls can be bow – legged, or pidgeon toed…so try and go for close to straight in front.

Dont try and do the runway model thing for a while…where they walk a line putting one foot in front of the other…like a sobriety test…depending on how your built, it may not work well.

xo – Robyn

My pleasure! 😁

Sutekina
      Lady

Hold the rail and face diagonally. It’s almost side stepping down.

Anonymous
      Lady

Definitely follow Sutekina’s advice, step down a little sideways or diagonal. You almost cross the upper foot over the lower as you step down. Also using the handrail and using smaller steps with good posture helps. Be very careful to not catch the heel on that stupid metal or rubber cuff on the edge of the step by lifting the upper foot slightly as you begin your step down. And last but not least… don’t practice this after the 2nd glass of wine, or more. Good luck!

🍷C

Thank you everybody for the best advice.  A lot to remember but practice makes perfect.

Luv

Jennifer

Some great advise here I recently did a video on Deportment and forgot to cover this aspect, funny enough I was asked to do an update covering walking up/down stairs along with putting heels on correctly…. Do you think it is worth making a video covering these aspects?

Anonymous

Sophie,

A video would be great, and a link to you videos would help.

Lynda

So[hie

It could be a literal life saver for a girl.

Thanks

Jennifer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?